CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Update: I spoke with Jim from @Mile HIGH Cleaner great guy. He was saying that there’s a grower in Grand Junction that has been having great success treating terminally ill cancer patients so anyone’s loved ones are suffering get in touch. He only asks you pay what you can. CL🍀 :goodluck: :Namaste::420:

:morenutes: :thanks::420::Namaste:Update: My girl’s were watered till runoff this morning. My Golden Tiger 🐅 is almost ready for her final home. She also has some wild looking 👀 leaves 🍁. I never seen a seedling do that before. I’m considering doing a comparison grow with the new beans 🫘,maybe 1 sip n 1 @Bill284s method n 1 regular solo. Idk? Any thoughts? Recommends? CL🍀

AD751A41-7E55-473D-A0BB-5C3AA2B6CD1C.jpeg

7A801E0E-4119-4834-84FA-54879C4E3040.jpeg

A7FF652E-CBD7-421E-A184-B3ABFB5D3108.jpeg

Update: I just wrote out a check to the Best Grower’s Site on the Web for my @420 Magazine Coffee Mug ☕️. So now when I wake n bake n drink my Coffee I’ll be doing it in style! I don’t just talk the talk but walk the walk and support this Amazing Site. CL🍀 :thanks: :420::Namaste:

:morenutes: :thanks::420::Namaste:Update: My girl’s were watered till runoff this morning. My Golden Tiger 🐅 is almost ready for her final home. She also has some wild looking 👀 leaves 🍁. I never seen a seedling do that before. I’m considering doing a comparison grow with the new beans 🫘,maybe 1 sip n 1 @Bill284s method n 1 regular solo. Idk? Any thoughts? Recommends? CL🍀

AD751A41-7E55-473D-A0BB-5C3AA2B6CD1C.jpeg

7A801E0E-4119-4834-84FA-54879C4E3040.jpeg

A7FF652E-CBD7-421E-A184-B3ABFB5D3108.jpeg
My thoughts are always keep it as simple/comfortable as possible. I think what I've learned most from this site is that this plant can be grown numerous different ways in numerous environments with numerous nutrients etc. but I also learned what works best for one person may not work best for me/others. Do you El Capitan that's my recommendation ;)

My thoughts are always keep it as simple/comfortable as possible. I think what I've learned most from this site is that this plant can be grown numerous different ways in numerous environments with numerous nutrients etc. but I also learned what works best for one person may not work best for me/others. Do you El Capitan that's my recommendation ;)
Muchas Gracias mi amigo, El Capitan’.🍀

Update: We have proof of life! 2 out 3 my Colombian Gold n Panama have popped. My Chocolate Thai was remoistened n put back in the dark. Looks like it’s going to be a busy morning putting them in Solos + mixing up the soils. :woohoo: :morenutes::Namaste:

44BE4BAF-F62F-4184-9349-A8CBBA260A20.jpeg

6F8B54DC-CE4A-4BA4-9021-BCC0A9C73434.jpeg

Congrats on the pops Skipper! May they sail the oceans and grow hardy on the 7 weeks of flower and then die a happy death whilst providing bountiful treasures. 👍🏴‍☠️

Yep, so true. Don’t worry about mistakes. Listen but everyone is slightly different so many techniques. Mistakes teach you what works for your environment, skills and motivations.

Nick ☘️

Congrats on the pops Skipper! May they sail the oceans and grow hardy on the 7 weeks of flower and then die a happy death whilst providing bountiful treasures. 👍🏴‍☠️

Yep, so true. Don’t worry about mistakes. Listen but everyone is slightly different so many techniques. Mistakes teach you what works for your environment, skills and motivations.

Nick ☘️
Thanks my Irish brother from a different mother this should be fun. And hopefully have some great buds to smoke. CL🍀

Update: All my popped beans 🫘 are in their new home 🏡. CL🍀 :woohoo: :thumb::Namaste:

312D0C04-0AE0-415A-BFBE-2A27A9B48B30.jpeg

45A65FBE-B4F9-42DD-81E4-39811EB0FFCA.jpeg

0BFF25F0-AF41-4A79-BD80-F6D633860CA9.jpeg

68D7A0DD-A93F-4087-8556-2C951EE8F87D.jpeg
Gotta say two strong primary colours for the solos, America! Also France and other places 😂

But yeah I’ve had labelling stuff. Like big block lettered stuff nearly the top of the pot for a glance labels would be good. With a sharpie so doesn’t fade with light or moisture.

Nick

And now we wait! :popcorn:

I have a request: can you put the name of the variety above each pic when you post it? When they were all going to be GTs it didn't matter, but with 31 flavors now it's hard for me to keep track.
Always gotta be special huh bro? Sure thing just for the Shedster I will properly label everything. Happy? Lmao 🤣 CL🍀 :rofl: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom