CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Different plants same soil but using Bill284s method. Different times but I just started using the bigger light @ 40%. CL🍀
I’m giving them a light mist daily just for that reason but haven’t done that yet today. CL🍀
I think you need to water them a lot more using Bill's method. His method allows for great drainage and lots of air for the roots. Fully water those girls, then let them drink that and water them again. You can also give them 'teaser' drinks around the edges in between to get the roots to seek the edges of the cups. Weigh them if you're not sure; they should be about twice the weight when fully wet than when they're dry.

I have to be honest and say that they do look a little on the dry side to me.

I too use a sprayer to keep them moist whilst they haven't put their heads up, but once they're up i give them a proper drink.
I’ve been watering till runoff but not daily. Like every other day. Idk? It’s just so ez to at this time to have them damp off. I kind of wish now that I stuck with what I know. CL🍀 :morenutes: :thanks::Namaste:

Watering till run off every 2nd day sounds good.

Personally I like to go by weight rather than stick to a routine.

Sticking with what you know is good, but if we never experiment then we don't learn.

As a slight aside;

I have today been contacted by the head guy at Ace seeds (Dubi), asking if they may use some of my Golden Tiger and New Caledonia photos for their web site! Honoured or what?

What everyone else said.
Water every 3-2 days if in solo cups. Its a semi wick or swick system (whatever) with all the perlite and air.

Soil or coco using that style (keeping your medium well aerated) its probably easier to underwater than over water I humbly suggest.

Sticking with what you know is good, but if we never experiment then we don't learn.

As a slight aside;

I have today been contacted by the head guy at Ace seeds (Dubi), asking if they may use some of my Golden Tiger and New Caledonia photos for their web site! Honoured or what?
Awesome man!

Super congrats!

The People at Ace Seeds like to say Si!

Nick

As a slight aside;

Hell yeah bro that’s outstanding. What a honor to have your pictures showing what’s possible with great genetics and a grower as excellent as you. CL🍀 :woohoo: :bravo::party::cheer::theband::bravo::high-five::Namaste:

What's good Captain? Hope everything going good my friend.
:passitleft:
I go buy weight too. Water/feed until runoff everytime, dry or completely saturated.
But I'm in promix which should similar to Bills method.

I'm sure she will be fine.
Thanks bro I really appreciate the vote of confidence and I know that we only learn by doing new things but we also know once bitten twice shy. CL🍀:eye-roll::thanks::high-five::morenutes::Namaste:

Update: I just found out that I might have made a major mistake! I have a water bottle from last summer’s grow that I was using to water, even though I chilled it to the right temperature it wasn’t plain water.It was SNS nutes. None of the babies are burnt but I don’t know if this will cause any lockout issues? Any thoughts? CL🍀 :thanks: :morenutes::Namaste:

Update: I just found out that I might have made a major mistake! I have a water bottle from last summer’s grow that I was using to water, even though I chilled it to the right temperature it wasn’t plain water.It was SNS nutes. None of the babies are burnt but I don’t know if this will cause any lockout issues? Any thoughts? CL🍀 :thanks: :morenutes::Namaste:
Was it just build up on the side of the water bottle? If it was, should not be a problem for the babies imo.

Was it just build up on the side of the water bottle? If it was, should not be a problem for the babies imo.
No it was what I was using for last summer’s grow. It was missing a lot of %s of nutrients, Shed analyzed it but it’s what I used. Btw it’s in a blue tinted bottle so I didn’t notice till I seen particles floating on the bottom. CL🍀 :thanks: :high-five::Namaste:

Update: I think maybe I underestimated the damage of using the SNS by mistake. I might have a casualtie, the littlest solo doesn’t look well and the other ones have nute burn 🔥. CL🍀
Sorry to hear CL. Keep dropping beans bro.:high-five: I would recommend to dispose of the soil in the solo cups. Start fresh

Back
Top Bottom