CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

There’s a famous series of adverts for tinned fruit and juices for the company “Del Monte” - famous culturally in the UK at least.

A really suave guy in a pristine cream linen suit, a panama hat and he’s always in the Central/South American jungle inspecting the fruit on the back of trucks and smelling it.

The catch phrase was:

“The man from Del Monte - likes to say ‘Yes’” as he kisses the most beautiful orange ever on a red clay road in the jungle. Great ads

I’m guessing @Hombre del Monte is familar with the adverts 😂
I don’t remember this but my Mother told me when I was 5 years old that I embarrassed the 💩 out of her when 3 Nuns walked by n I said look 👀 smoke Kool from the penguins in the ad. Lmao 🤣 CL

@NickHardy , I am my friend.

As a young boy I used to watch those adverts; little did I know that one day I would indeed live in the mountains and have orange trees in my garden.
That’s awesome!

Livin’ the dream 😄 Thought you’d know them!

Nick

By the way, feeding usually starts when the second set of true leaves are in, rather than "its first pair of 2nd leaves" which is a bit less clear.
That’s why I was asking because it has its first pair of true second leaves 🍃. CL🍀 :thanks: :morenutes::Namaste:

Update: I’m starting to wonder if my babies are a little small? I looked back at my last journal and it seems like they were a lot bigger at this time. CL🍀 :morenutes: :Namaste:

B266F525-5DC2-4C8A-A4DF-95E0334F08FB.jpeg

0B1DEF38-6F50-445B-A117-54E751606E69.jpeg

2222EF29-C4CC-4363-84D2-23B224016A20.jpeg

Different plants, different medium, different time of year?

And they still look dry!
Different plants same soil but using Bill284s method. Different times but I just started using the bigger light @ 40%. CL🍀 :morenutes: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom