CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Get a picture, even a bad one,

Without seeing the picture I’ll give you what I’ve learned about this stage.

Best seeds and techniques in the world you not going to grow seed to veg 100% - strive for 90% but sometimes same as some phenos are better - nature boots some. Can’t fight that. Its nature.

Don’t beat yourself up about it, distracts you from other stuff.

Learn it and what I learned most about seedlings.

“a watched pot never boils”

Chillax. Look lke 2-3 times a day 4 max.

Or you go mad with xyz!

Nick & Co (killed 25 GSC’s last year as seedlings)

Update: Here’s a picture of my CT I hope you can see it and determine what the problem is. Btw how long do I keep the light on 24/7? CL🍀 :morenutes: :thanks::420::Namaste:

26AFC4E0-C262-4E42-A081-AF04F4A8F407.jpeg

29ECEA2A-17D9-4345-AC2D-671411650B1B.jpeg

From small spouts…
Doesn’t look great but see what happens. Keep your environment stable and trust.

Some will not make it. That might though. Just leave it alone. Not too much water (that was like 8 of the GSC’s I killed 😂) make sure you got some airflow not fans more circulation stuff (that was another 6 GSC’s 🤣) and wait 3 days.

Let it dry before watering with a syringe works for us. 5/10ml every other day nice 5.8 water no nutes is what we do. (Coco)

But don’t look at them too much - you hopefully have other things to be doing than worrying!

And if it dies - meh, you learnt some stuff but perfection is impossible and you have a small sample size relative to me.

I killed 25 Girl Scout Cookies. (Well & Co giving flower nutes for other grow took out about 6 too)

🤣

Now we are batting at like .8725 (actually a little better I think need the kid to update the numbers)
But yeah you’re popping small numbers. Don't beat yourself up it doesn’t work!

Nick (and she def killed plenty)

From small spouts…
Doesn’t look great but see what happens. Keep your environment stable and trust.

Some will not make it. That might though. Just leave it alone. Not too much water (that was like 8 of the GSC’s I killed 😂) make sure you got some airflow not fans more circulation stuff (that was another 6 GSC’s 🤣) and wait 3 days.

Let it dry before watering with a syringe works for us. 5/10ml every other day nice 5.8 water no nutes is what we do. (Coco)

But don’t look at them too much - you hopefully have other things to be doing than worrying!

And if it dies - meh, you learnt some stuff but perfection is impossible and you have a small sample size relative to me.

I killed 25 Girl Scout Cookies. (Well & Co giving flower nutes for other grow took out about 6 too)

🤣

Now we are batting at like .8725 (actually a little better I think need the kid to update the numbers)
But yeah you’re popping small numbers. Don't beat yourself up it doesn’t work!

Nick (and she def killed plenty)
I’m good with it and I don’t see what I could’ve done differently. Btw I still have 2 more CT beans so I’m cool. And I don’t check on them constantly because 1)I have about 10 different streaming channels and 2) pre-season baseball has started. CL🍀 :thanks: :Namaste:

Looks like failure to launch to me, but give it a day or so to see if it pushes through. We've all gone through it and when my seeds don't sprout healthy I blame the seed rather than myself!

I don't change my germination method at all.
Wise words.

Also, you won Nug of the month with your second best picture? Is there no end to your witchcraft?! 🤣 Just saw as I had to scroll down past your name for 5 minutes….

Congrats!

Cap’n listen to Shed. Seems, on balance, to know what he’s doing. Let the little poppet dry out is my advice looks a bit damp. Don’t beat yourself up it “fails to launch” Happens.

Wise words.

Also, you won Nug of the month with your second best picture? Is there no end to your witchcraft?! 🤣 Just saw as I had to scroll down past your name for 5 minutes….

Congrats!

Cap’n listen to Shed. Seems, on balance, to know what he’s doing. Let the little poppet dry out is my advice looks a bit damp. Don’t beat yourself up it “fails to launch” Happens.
It looks like that because I just lightly sprayed it. I think it’s gonna pull through because it’s white on the bottom. CL🍀 :thanks: :Namaste:

Looks like failure to launch to me, but give it a day or so to see if it pushes through. We've all gone through it and when my seeds don't sprout healthy I blame the seed rather than myself!

I don't change my germination method at all.
I learned to stay with what worked in the past and that’s the paper towel method. CL🍀

Wise words.

Congrats!

The Shedster knows no limits but if you need a link he’ll hook ya up ⬆️. Lmao 😜 :rofl: :Namaste:

Captain,

I got myself quite a pickle. For my winter grow I decided to do an experiment. I used up some of my freebees I have accumulated and do a SOG. I only have a 2x2 tent and I have reached capacity. I planted 5 regular seeds assuming I would get 1 maybe 2 males. It turns out that I am 99.420% sure I have all girls. Since I know you live close to me in Chicago I am offering one up for adoption.

She is an Ethos Peach Crescendo x Temple Kush about 9 weeks old. She is about 26" tall. She smells amazing a very aggressive grower. Healthy with no signs of deficiencies. Only signs of being overcrowded. I flipped to 12/12 last Friday. She is in a 3gal fabric pot with Pro-Mix. She was raised 100% organic with @GeoFlora Nutrients .

I planted 2 PCxTK and both are aggressive. I double topped the one I am keeping. These plants have potential to be monsters. Plus it is early enough to keep her in veg.

I want absolutely nothing in return but to see her in jars and enjoyed!!

PM me if you want to take this girl in.

Captain,

I got myself quite a pickle. For my winter grow I decided to do an experiment. I used up some of my freebees I have accumulated and do a SOG. I only have a 2x2 tent and I have reached capacity. I planted 5 regular seeds assuming I would get 1 maybe 2 males. It turns out that I am 99.420% sure I have all girls. Since I know you live close to me in Chicago I am offering one up for adoption.

She is an Ethos Peach Crescendo x Temple Kush about 9 weeks old. She is about 26" tall. She smells amazing a very aggressive grower. Healthy with no signs of deficiencies. Only signs of being overcrowded. I flipped to 12/12 last Friday. She is in a 3gal fabric pot with Pro-Mix. She was raised 100% organic with @GeoFlora Nutrients .

I planted 2 PCxTK and both are aggressive. I double topped the one I am keeping. These plants have potential to be monsters. Plus it is early enough to keep her in veg.

I want absolutely nothing in return but to see her in jars and enjoyed!!

PM me if you want to take this girl in.

Hey UG that’s a really generous offer and I’m really tempted to see what I could do with it. I’m just not into Indicas. But I think I might be able to help you out. I have a @Mars Hydro TS-600 that I’m not using that you can borrow until you harvest her. PM me if you’re interested. CL🍀

Update: My GT+ SG were both watered till runoff. Mental note when watering the Bill284s method slowly is essential. My Panama in the swick is a thirsty girl n watered its res. My CT is now looking 👀 like it might not make it. But after reading @tokin Roll’s GT thread n seeing how much it filled his tent I’m just gonna go with what I have now. CL🍀 :morenutes: :thanks: :Namaste::420:

2BA67528-ED70-434A-9CF8-C7DA848D265F.jpeg

73FD1DBE-5951-479F-BA1A-CA0648BE0029.jpeg

11D6F070-2CB4-4C43-ABB9-83641967E9B0.jpeg

6F6DD410-374A-4E29-A80A-B68EE42D34B2.jpeg

E8A8DE4C-FD41-4C21-A1BA-E52980D16AFC.jpeg

Hey UG that’s a really generous offer and I’m really tempted to see what I could do with it. I’m just not into Indicas. But I think I might be able to help you out. I have a @Mars Hydro TS-600 that I’m not using that you can borrow until you harvest her. PM me if you’re interested. CL🍀

I totally understand and thanks for the offer of the light. I am set on lighting but short on space. I think I will cut them back even more and see where that takes me.

I totally understand and thanks for the offer of the light. I am set on lighting but short on space. I think I will cut them back even more and see where that takes me.
If I’m not mistaken my amigo @InTheShed has a diy link for a ez make tent if that’s what you’re needing. CL🍀 :goodluck: :thanks::Namaste:

Doesn't sound familiar to me but Carcass grows in a big cardboard box. Still only good if you have a place to put it!
Idk? I read someone’s thread about a diy tent, but I thought it was you. Could it be that we finally found something you don’t have a link for? Say it isn’t true Shedster? Lmao 😂 CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl::rofl::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom