Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

re: Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

No it has been my favorite as long as I can remember just like the Canadians were my favorite hockey team as a kid. Although my my favorite player was Cam Neely from the Bruins.

No it has been my favorite as long as I can remember just like the Canadians were my favorite hockey team as a kid. Although my my favorite player was Cam Neely from the Bruins.

Boo Canadians, Quebec is crazy, they are a part of Canada, but they follow totally different laws and cultures. Canada is like BC, AB, SK, MB, ONT, YK, NWT and then theres Quebec, and then there's the Maritimes. Total different cultures, and values and even laws in the 3 different areas of Canada. Anyways there's my rant of the day.

Back to hockey.. wait.. aww... stupid lock out

My buddy decided to show me how to make oil, and he had enough shake for 3 batches (so far) and knowing me, I like to take pictures!

So here my buddy likes to do a batch with 14g of shake, I tried to explain why I'd fill up the tube to decrease air contact, but there's nothing wrong with his oil, I love smoking it, so he's going to stick with his standard 14g.
RUwdb.jpg

qlcXQ.jpg

Pop it in the Bud Buster and grind everything up
waGqi.jpg

Fine, but not too fine
j67Vm.jpg

Then pour it into the tube. We just siphoned it in with a piece of paper (Canadian Tire represent!) lol

gNRx4.jpg

The top of the tube is sealed, and has a small hole drilled in, just the perfect size for the butane nozzle
6oUqQ.jpg

The other side has many tiny holes, and on the inside, there's a plain white coffee filter cut to the size of the pipe, to filter out the plant material
GQqhJ.jpg

Pop the butane in one end, and start spraying. The butane washes over the weed, and sprays into a Pyrex dish on a double broiler.

rwMfI.jpg

All the liquid evaporates, and your left with some gooey honey in the pan

qK5yZ.jpg

Then you scrape up all the gooey goodness into a pile in the middle
NbANY.jpg

Then, I didn't take a picture, but we put it back on the double broiler, and whip the oil, to expose as much to air as possible, so we can get the butane out.

r8HLh.jpg
J8tsj.jpg
Glm9W.jpg
166DL.jpg

Scrape it up into the container
saOoc.jpg

He's out second batch, looks nice and clear, beautiful colour
Qji5r.jpg

This is just a silly picture that makes me laugh of ocho cinqo
yBGKL.png

A dudes favourite colour is purple? You're just saying that to get into my pants arent you?

If itll work I too have a favorite color, its purple...

Boo Canadians, Quebec is crazy, they are a part of Canada, but they follow totally different laws and cultures. Canada is like BC, AB, SK, MB, ONT, YK, NWT and then theres Quebec, and then there's the Maritimes. Total different cultures, and values and even laws in the 3 different areas of Canada. Anyways there's my rant of the day.

Back to hockey.. wait.. aww... stupid lock out

I laughed when you didnt even mention Newfoundland :D

Very nice post! plus reps to yah! I got to try that this harvest.:high-five:

So how about them plants! or the wax that you made for that matter!

Let's bring this journal back on subject, 420 Girl will handle the negativity here!

Sorry Canuckgal for the minor issue, we here at 420 Magazine value and respect all of our members. It's just sad that there are people out there out to bring other people down!

Be strong and I can't wait to see what all you produce here in your journal!

Greenest Regards,
TruthSeekr420

:Namaste:

So apparently my last batch of oil that I made, is called 'budder'.

Smoking leaves, has a THC Content of approx 25%
Bubble hash is about 50%
Oil is anywhere from 70-90%

And budder, can be anywhere from 90-99.7% PURE THC.

Soit was definitely a happy accident

Nice work!

Nice new avatar TG, I didn't recognize you at first lol

Hey I found a silly thread You Might Be A Grower If

I've seen a few familiar faces post their silly comments in there, but anyone who hasn't read it yet, definitely check it out for a good laugh

I've never told any of you, but I really enjoy journalism, and if you can't tell, I love this forum! So I've been thinking about how I could utilize both of my favourite things, and I think one thing that we are all missing out on, is a growers show. Not many people have time to devote several hours per week to keep up with grow journals, how someone's harvest went, what another person is using as a medium, etc, it's a lot to keep on top of.

So I was thinking, that I'd like to make a regular video, interviewing people around here, getting to know the growers, the spaces, and absolutely 100% keeping it totally annonymous. I could make a video using your still photos, or if you want to participate, you could film short videos of your space and updates, which I can cut and edit.

Let's make Grower Wars:420! Yuuuup!

Let me know what you guys think, and if anyone would be interested in being on it, or participating. :)

Yes, In the 420 Lounge is where we encourage all of our members to have their everyday chats and rants.

We encourage that the journals be kept for the grows.

Glad you found your way into the lounge!

For anyone else that wants to check out our 420 Lounge, click the link! :thumb:

Nice new avatar TG, I didn't recognize you at first lol

Hey I found a silly thread You Might Be A Grower If

I've seen a few familiar faces post their silly comments in there, but anyone who hasn't read it yet, definitely check it out for a good laugh

Yes, In the 420 Lounge is where we encourage all of our members to have their everyday chats and rants.

We encourage that the journals be kept for the grows.

Glad you found your way into the lounge!

For anyone else that wants to check out our 420 Lounge, click the link! :thumb:

Yeah I make Happy Kitteh a Mad Kitteh.
media_56566542.jpg

Tell her I do it with love though :)

I've never told any of you, but I really enjoy journalism, and if you can't tell, I love this forum! So I've been thinking about how I could utilize both of my favourite things, and I think one thing that we are all missing out on, is a growers show. Not many people have time to devote several hours per week to keep up with grow journals, how someone's harvest went, what another person is using as a medium, etc, it's a lot to keep on top of.

So I was thinking, that I'd like to make a regular video, interviewing people around here, getting to know the growers, the spaces, and absolutely 100% keeping it totally annonymous. I could make a video using your still photos, or if you want to participate, you could film short videos of your space and updates, which I can cut and edit.

Let's make Grower Wars:420! Yuuuup!

Let me know what you guys think, and if anyone would be interested in being on it, or participating. :)

I would be interested.... I think this is a nifty idea.

Back
Top Bottom