Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

re: Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

Yeah I make Happy Kitteh a Mad Kitteh.
media_56566542.jpg

Tell her I do it with love though :)

Oh my god lol, Jimmy, please never leave

Should I wear a mask like the Brown Dirt Warrior?

A mask is a good idea! Lol

I'm just working on getting a story board up, and trying to figure out what I need from you guys. Hopefully I'll have something by tonight, and you can have some homework for the next week.

Yaaaaaaay

I was planing on singing the doors for your movie :D

Do you promise? I'm going to hold you to that! Haha

... ok so where are the ladies?

Here's a picture update, no nudes, sorry :p

There they are! Very nice... and of course the purple watering can is awesome.

I'm sorry I don't have photos yet, i switched them over to flower a week ago, so I'm having a hard time getting into the room when the lights are on. Right now lights are on from 6pm to 6am, I work shift work, so I thought overnights would be the best, but I might adjust it so it's on from like 3-3.. My buddy has been helping me with the ladies and has watered them while I've been at work, so it's honestly been a few days since even I have seen them. This is trust at its finest :p

Question pour mon ami!

1. I want some autos! Herbies is apparently pretty good, what do you guys recommend for price and strain?

2. I've decided not to supercrop the whole plant, after some research, it doesn't seem like supercropping alone bulks up the buds. So while training, I'll use supercropping to slow down larger branches and tuck and stuff. Sound good?

I'm sorry I don't have photos yet, i switched them over to flower a week ago, so I'm having a hard time getting into the room when the lights are on. Right now lights are on from 6pm to 6am, I work shift work, so I thought overnights would be the best, but I might adjust it so it's on from like 3-3.. My buddy has been helping me with the ladies and has watered them while I've been at work, so it's honestly been a few days since even I have seen them. This is trust at its finest :p

Question pour mon ami!

1. I want some autos! Herbies is apparently pretty good, what do you guys recommend for price and strain?

2. I've decided not to supercrop the whole plant, after some research, it doesn't seem like supercropping alone bulks up the buds. So while training, I'll use supercropping to slow down larger branches and tuck and stuff. Sound good?

As noted in my journal my best colas came from the branches that got supercropped.. So I believe it helps if the strain does not hermie.

Hey CG,

Sorry I haven't been around to check out your journal, been a bit under the weather. I think your ideas is great if you're allowed to do it here. I most certainly am down for it. I have been wondering about autos myself and posed questions about it in my journal, some the guys gave some great info about them. Chat with DonPaul and Xlr8 both has done a bit of growing with autos. As I was told X got a real nice yield off of a big bang auto. And Don I believe is working with autos experimenting with lighting and different environments.

Nah, I think I have you beat with Kitty and 420girl....lol...But I love the pic though

She has deleted like 15 of my posts and pics this week alone lol.

She has deleted like 15 of my posts and pics this week alone lol.

Well for all your work at those pictures, here's a drawing I did for you

8ump7.png

thank you for the rep:thanks:
If ever we meet feel free to smack me, I think I will enjoy it:goof:

whats up canuk girl i am from canada too. i came late but im taking a seat for this journal. whats up QTL

Boo Canadians, Quebec is crazy, they are a part of Canada, but they follow totally different laws and cultures. Canada is like BC, AB, SK, MB, ONT, YK, NWT and then theres Quebec, and then there's the Maritimes. Total different cultures, and values and even laws in the 3 different areas of Canada. Anyways there's my rant of the day.

Back to hockey.. wait.. aww... stupid lock out

this is very true hahah im from ontario and just one providence over is like a differnt country

Well for all your work at those pictures, here's a drawing I did for you

8ump7.png

(it's uploaded in my gallery, but when I try to link to the pic on here, my browser keeps crashing)

I have a new Avatar now :)

this is very true hahah im from ontario and just one providence over is like a differnt country

Its kinda like this in parts of the USA too. We got the south, with the racists lol. The middles with the rednecks and inbreds. The north with the... Iono wtf they got up there. The east with the italians and spray tans. The east south with the cubans with the big booties. Then the West where apparently we got a lot of hippies, potheads, and peta types.

I lived for like 20 years without seeing racism, at least not any blatant racism. Then my first time going to the south (went to Texas) I got all sorts of racial slurs thrown my way, hillbilly cops telling me to "get out of here before something bad happens to ya" and all other sorts of shit lol. Oh Texas... :)

thank you for the rep:thanks:
If ever we meet feel free to smack me, I think I will enjoy it:goof:

Fishy you are like the fun crazy uncle I never had but always wanted. The kinda uncle who sneaks ya out to the brothel on your 18th bday and buys the place out. Then gets one of the girls whos head to toe in latex to tie himself up for a few hours and spank him unmercifully...

My kinda uncle :D.

Fishy you are like the fun crazy uncle I never had but always wanted. The kinda uncle who sneaks ya out to the brothel on your 18th bday and buys the place out. Then gets one of the girls whos head to toe in latex to tie himself up for a few hours and spank him unmercifully...

My kinda uncle :D.
Am I that trasparent?
AHH catonine tails the memories :)

Its kinda like this in parts of the USA too. We got the south, with the racists lol. The middles with the rednecks and inbreds. The north with the... Iono wtf they got up there. The east with the italians and spray tans. The east south with the cubans with the big booties. Then the West where apparently we got a lot of hippies, potheads, and peta types.

I lived for like 20 years without seeing racism, at least not any blatant racism. Then my first time going to the south (went to Texas) I got all sorts of racial slurs thrown my way, hillbilly cops telling me to "get out of here before something bad happens to ya" and all other sorts of shit lol. Oh Texas... :)

yea i been to texas and it is a racist state def. i been to arizona and califorina too for couple years it isnt as out in the open in those states except there is some racism in arizona for mexicans. also Toronto ontario is like a mini New York City. we got china town, little italy the real ones then the fake spray tan ginos also. and theres greek town and etc

Back
Top Bottom