Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

re: Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

Damn fine healthy grow. I've been keeping an eye on this grow and it's turned out nice. I'm subbed.

<----- Jimmy is the King.

And no I am not conceded ya dirty bastards! I am referring to JimmyKing. Of JimmyKing's Marijuana Emporium located in Huntsville Minnesota. He is the true King!

haha. I'm not saying I'm the king, it's just my name lol.

Scratch that I lied, I love me some perfectly cooked fish and chips, has to be battered, cuz I can't stand the site of the little veins and fish meat in general. Talapia, haddock, halibut even the occasional salmon. But I can't do critters, crab, shrimp, squid etc. I guess having saltwater aquariums I appreciate why they are in the ocean, not people's bellies. If you guys only knew what those things eat......... " puke in my mouth"

Elements only ever combine and change forms. Never manufactured. We all, meaning human kind, plant life, critters etc consume the same things, combined into different forms. Shrimp eat decaying anything and everything on the bottom of the tank or ocean. They eat what they eat and turn it into energy, muscle and waste. Just like we do to them. We don't eat their form of food, but some of the conversion of it. The waste feeds something...which feeds something. Around and around the same elements go in ever changing molecules. Even the puke in your mouth. ;)

haha. I'm not saying I'm the king, it's just my name lol.

Dont be modest JimmyKing, you the King.

hi hows you, i noticed in one of your pics that the leaves look like their having some kind of degiciancy, possibly nitrogen, you see the leaves that are yellow around the edges, this is either sign of over watering over a long time or some form of def, are you using nutes at this stage and if so what are you using, im on about the 2 plants in the 2nd pic, the plant in the middle and the plant on the left seem to have some form of def, the leaf from the left plant looks the same as the 2nd plant so id say its some form of def, hopefully someone will jump in and correct me if im wrong, im just trying to safe you have problems further along in the grow

Elements only ever combine and change forms. Never manufactured. We all, meaning human kind, plant life, critters etc consume the same things, combined into different forms. Shrimp eat decaying anything and everything on the bottom of the tank or ocean. They eat what they eat and turn it into energy, muscle and waste. Just like we do to them. We don't eat their form of food, but some of the conversion of it. The waste feeds something...which feeds something. Around and around the same elements go in ever changing molecules. Even the puke in your mouth. ;)
Stars! :)

Hey CanuckGal, I like the cooling fan. Plants look like they are doing much better.

Lol what?? That went way over my head, were you high when you wrote this??

if you ever need to get rid of a dead body, well Let Me tell you a pig pen and a couple days PFFF

Haha I learned that from the movie Snatch! Lol

hi hows you, i noticed in one of your pics that the leaves look like their having some kind of degiciancy, possibly nitrogen, you see the leaves that are yellow around the edges, this is either sign of over watering over a long time or some form of def, are you using nutes at this stage and if so what are you using, im on about the 2 plants in the 2nd pic, the plant in the middle and the plant on the left seem to have some form of def, the leaf from the left plant looks the same as the 2nd plant so id say its some form of def, hopefully someone will jump in and correct me if im wrong, im just trying to safe you have problems further along in the grow

Hey DP! Thanks for stopping by! I always love seeing you around :)

I'm using BPN (3 parts, with bloom booster), and I've been a total wuss when it comes to using it. The whole grow I've been doing about 2.5 ml per 4L, lol, weak. But today I upped it to 10-15ml, so hopefully they take the increase ok, I also just started the bloom booster a few days ago. I usually notice a bit of burning when the bloom booster starts, but they adjust pretty quick.

I might have fucked up the numbers on the measurements, I use a syringe to measure the nutes, and all the numbers are rubbed off already, so I just measure based on how full the syringe is.

I accidentally knocked off a leaf when I was LSTing, so I've been posing it on stuff around the house lol, but I'm pretty sure some of the stuff is pretty heat score, so I shouldn't post it

Ol I showed a buddy of mine one of the photos, and I said I accidentally knocked off a leaf, and now he just told me "you should really stop messing with the leaves and stop hurting the plants"

Can I please have some people take my side on this one? Lol. Who else abuses their plants?

Hey Canuckgirl. Lovely looking plants, loving the coco.

Hey Canuckgirl. Lovely looking plants, loving the coco.

Merci! Good to see you again, thanks for checking in ;)

Ol I showed a buddy of mine one of the photos, and I said I accidentally knocked off a leaf, and now he just told me "you should really stop messing with the leaves and stop hurting the plants"

Can I please have some people take my side on this one? Lol. Who else abuses their plants?
ME ME ME:cheer:

hi, bpn is what im using, it can be used from pretty much the first week, you can use it at the strength stated, how ever dont follow the guide on the bottle as its not the correct schedule for feeding these plants, instead go to bpn site and download the 3 part plus bloom booster feeding guide, then follow that and you can use it at full strength, its made and designed for these plants so if you download and follow the online guide then you can use it at full strength and you will have no problems.
dont follow the guides on the back of the bottle as its not for these plants, head to bpn and download that guide as its made for these plants.

also if you dont need to mix up a gallon of nute solution then i use a 2ltr pop bottle and fill this with water, then i know ive got 2ltr of water, then i just add half of the stated dose, so say it says add 5ml per gallon then i half this and add 2.5ml per 2ltr, this makes it easier to work out and stops me mixing up more than i need, to measure small amounts i use one of these syringes that you get when you buy cough medicine for kids, or ask the chemist for a measuring syringe and they will give you one.

so dont follow the guide on the back of the bpn bottles, its the wrong guide for these plants, corey has dialed it all in and made the proper guide on line, you can download it from his site, then if you follow that guide you can then feed at full strength from week 1 or when the plant is growing its first set of proper leaves, his schedule starts off with small amounts and slowly works its way up over the weeks,

just thought id drop that in the msg in case you was using the guide on the backs of the bottles

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

I guess some people are into some strange things, like splinters in your bum

no pain no gain

Canucky where in the hell have ya gone?!?!

was wonderin the same thing.
hope she is watchin the price is right for more practice:)

Well it seems you were half right Fishy.

I think shes just been really busy. I found this pic of her surfing the net. Its a promo for the new Canadian game show. The Bud Is Right.

PriceIsRightModel2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom