Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

re: Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

hey hows you, to answer your question about the autos, if you want something that yields loads then go with the big bang auto, its over 4oz per auto so its a good yield, most yield around 20gdry, the main thing is to make sure your compost is nice and airy, get perlite and mix it up, autos prefer weak nutes so start at 1/4 strength then slowly up it with each feed, also autos prefer slightly cooler temps as well, mine show signs of heat stress when they are at the same temp as regular none auto plants,

the best auto i have smoked so far is the green house seeds auto bomb, a real tangy smoke, loved every bit of it, i got 2 autos going at the minute and their auto blueberry and bluematic, both are blueberry and ruderalis so should be about the same, ill be lucky to get 20g off each of these so not expecting big yields this time round, also when i bought them from herbies the picture showed them as a deep purple blue type colour, now im not getting any colour with mine yet and the one is nearly done, i have been giving them cold night time temps but no colour change yet.

autos are quick to grow and pretty easy to grow, the ones ive grown have not got bigger than about 1ft at harvest, but my soil was not right and is still not right, im using compost out the bag with nothing added to it, but im getting these plants out the way then giving dwc scrog a try, how ever i will be still growing the 2ltr dwc hempies and some autos as well, so ive got myself some fresh compost and got some perlite and vermiculite so ill be mixing a good batch of soil for my autos and hempies,

autos prefer damp soil as well, none auto's prefer dry conditions but autos will stop growing if the soil is to dry, they are quick to grow and flower and most the autos ive grown start flowering at week 2 from seed, so next time round ill be making sure my compost mix is light and fluffy and stays fluffy after watering, this should increase the size and yield from the autos, how ever my next autos which ill order tomorrow are going to be grown in a 2ltr dwc hempie, im doing this due to what i have just seen, i grew an afgan skunk in a 2ltr dwc hempie and it stretched and grew like crazy as a 2ltr dwc hempie, how ever when i tool clones from that plant and grew them in soil they grew totally different to the hempie, a lot slower and the nodes where closer together, so im thinking if i try a few autos as a 2ltr dwc hempie then this should give the autos the boost they need to get big, but making sure the soil mix is as good as it can be would improve things loads, they tend to be a bit fussy autos and if the soil is not moist enough then they stop growing,

the other problem is the lighting schedule, as autos can be grown from day 1 under 24-0 till harvest then this means they will grow and flower under any lighting schedule, i was told they would not flower under 24 hours of constant light until you give them a few hours dark then they start to flower, this was miss information, i grew 2 autos under 24-0 from day 1 and they still started flowering around 2 weeks old, so the problem i have now got is finding the best schedule, where they grow in the wild they are in a cold climate and get more light than regular cannabis does due to where they grow like in russia, so they dont get much dark at all and depending on the time of year they may only get a couple of hours of dark a night, so finding the right schedule would improve the grow, but with all the different auto strains it would be hard to say what works best, ive tried 24-0 and 20-4 and even glr and the results where all about the same, so with my next batch of autos ill be trying 18-6 and 12-12 from seed and see what works best,

now i got this new job i can start ordering more seeds and get some test up and running, i would give up on autos but their so quick to grow and can be grown under a veg schedule so this is why ill continue with them, but i dont want to have a grow room just for autos so i need to find some way of getting the best from them using what i got, so ill be running lighting tests with my next batch and that way i can see what schedule works best, if i do these tests using a dwc set up then i can keep it as fair as possible,

Well for all your work at those pictures, here's a drawing I did for you

8ump7.png

(it's uploaded in my gallery, but when I try to link to the pic on here, my browser keeps crashing)
Canuck n Jimmy sitting in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g.......you guys make a lovely couple lol any updates on your plants?

this is very true hahah im from ontario and just one providence over is like a differnt country

Greetings, I'm also from Ontario, a small city 3 hours from Toronto, an hour from London. Where abouts you from partner?

Canuck n Jimmy sitting in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g.......you guys make a lovely couple lol any updates on your plants?

Its really really hard to fuck in a tree though Grogreen.

You keep falling out, you get splinters on your booty. The neighbors cat attacks you because you are encroaching on his space... its just an all around wonderful experience :)

Its really really hard to fuck in a tree though Grogreen.

You keep falling out, you get splinters on your booty. The neighbors cat attacks you because you are encroaching on his space... its just an all around wonderful experience :)

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

I guess some people are into some strange things, like splinters in your bum

MY HANDS WEREN'T DOWN MY PANTS!!!

Haha here's some photos

*warning, major plant abuse ahead*

Did some chopstick LSTing and super cropped one branch, the leaves are greeting huge, I love it!

v6Et6.jpg
WPbeL.jpg
SoKNn.jpg
zs5Pi.jpg
GrUYc.jpg
8IzE8.jpg
p4iYE.jpg

Real nice young lady, those girls look happy as clams :thumb:

Looking great.

But is a clam really happy?

well most of the time.
but I guess this time of year the get baked.
so yeah they are happy :)

well most of the time.
but I guess this time of year the get baked.
so yeah they are happy :)

Mmmmm you just gave me a idea for a new recipe.

Baked clams infused with a weed and saffron broth :D

I only eat birds, pigs and cows. Occasionally cats *wink wink.

But that dont mean I cant cook seafood or fresh water fishies.

Scratch that I lied, I love me some perfectly cooked fish and chips, has to be battered, cuz I can't stand the site of the little veins and fish meat in general. Talapia, haddock, halibut even the occasional salmon. But I can't do critters, crab, shrimp, squid etc. I guess having saltwater aquariums I appreciate why they are in the ocean, not people's bellies. If you guys only knew what those things eat......... " puke in my mouth"

You think thats bad, think about what a pig eats lol.

if you ever need to get rid of a dead body, well Let Me tell you a pig pen and a couple days PFFF

Back
Top Bottom