Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

re: Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

i agree, take the struggling out your title, you wont be struggling with all the help and advice on here, but i cant really talk when i still got 30att cfl in my title, i think ill change mine, just not sure what to change it to,

lol, ill give it some thought, i must admit i do experiment a bit with things, just trying to improve things where i can, but after these plants have finished ill be giving the dwc scrog a try with a 3ft by 3ft screen, thats my next round of growing sorted then it will be back to the soil grows,

It's doing so well she can take 'struggling' out of the title.

How do I change it? How about a Fiesty Girls Silly Grow Journal?

i agree, take the struggling out your title, you wont be struggling with all the help and advice on here, but i cant really talk when i still got 30att cfl in my title, i think ill change mine, just not sure what to change it to,

Master Dons Experiments on Everything!

Master Don's "dabble in everything" grow?

DP's 'everything but the kitchen sink....maybe' grow?

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok...how about

Master Dons Experiments in Everything Except the Kitchen Sink (yet)

Wow, it heated up in here real quick.....

Oh, hey CG!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome back! Wait.. You left? I just assumed you sit in my journal, pressing refresh for updates... F5 F5 F5!

Haha

I did the multi-refresh waiting for the PM I never got.... lol :)

I did the multi-refresh waiting for the PM I never got.... lol :)

I thought I did PM you? Aww I'm sorry...

i cant grow in the kitchen sink, i use it for flushing my plants etc, but i do use a cupboard in the kitchen for drying bud, its the same size as my grow cupboard, its just a bit bigger than 3ft by 3ft and 8ft high, plus i got 5 of these cupboards in my flat, so plenty of places to grow, just dont want that many plants,

ive had my cooker for 5 years and it still looks brand new, dont do much cooking, think its only been used for toast and baking cakes, i prefer the microwave and the takeaways by me, got to love some crispy duck and pancakes from the chinese with some hoy sing sauce,

ive had my cooker for 5 years and it still looks brand new, dont do much cooking, think its only been used for toast and baking cakes, i prefer the microwave and the takeaways by me, got to love some crispy duck and pancakes from the chinese with some hoy sing sauce,

I'm the exact opposite, I didn't want a microwave, but I was told I should install one (over the range) for resale. I lived on my own for over wear without a microwave, and I was doing just fine. Now that I have it installed, I barely use it, I don't like soggy food.

So since your not using your oven, you could probably grow in there too eh? Lol your apt must stink, in a way that we as growers can appreciate, but your neighbours must hate you

so far the smell is ok, most of the neighbours smoke it so it smells like weed anyway, plus i smoke in my flat so the smell from that would be no different, i just keep the windows open enough to have a good breeze running through the flat, could be a problem now its coming to winter though, but i think i just got this job in time so i can invest in some good odour control, at least then i can stop spraying air fresheners and stop using plug in air fresheners, but till i get my first wage air fresheners will have to do.

saying that i am trying to get hold of a couple of old neon signs, could do with the power pack from 2 or 3 neon signs, then i can make some ozone generators and have 1 in the grow room and 1 in the drying room, these should leave me with a nice clean smell, not healthy for me but as long as i dont make some monster ozone generator then it should be ok, thats why im trying to get some old neon signs, might mean i dont need to run carbon filters if i can build me some of them, i would buy the parts seperate and build one but when you can use a ready made neon sign and a couple of glasses, say a pint glass and half a pint plus a bit of tinfoil inside each glass, then connect some crocodile clips from the 2 wires from the neon transformer, then turn it on and that should give me a nice blue glow and plenty of ozone to use in the grow room, then my fans can blow the air towards the ozone gen and i should be left with fresh air that smells super clean

plus i use one of those halogen ovens to cook with, it sits on the side and has a halogen light in it and it works just like an oven, but its a whole lot quicker and it can be used as an oven or grill or even fries food, its so quick and easy to use, i dont need to wait for it to warm up as the heat is instant, so as soon as i switch it on its cooking, takes seconds to heat up to the correct cooking temp

so far the smell is ok, most of the neighbours smoke it so it smells like weed anyway, plus i smoke in my flat so the smell from that would be no different, i just keep the windows open enough to have a good breeze running through the flat, could be a problem now its coming to winter though, but i think i just got this job in time so i can invest in some good odour control, at least then i can stop spraying air fresheners and stop using plug in air fresheners, but till i get my first wage air fresheners will have to do.

saying that i am trying to get hold of a couple of old neon signs, could do with the power pack from 2 or 3 neon signs, then i can make some ozone generators and have 1 in the grow room and 1 in the drying room, these should leave me with a nice clean smell, not healthy for me but as long as i dont make some monster ozone generator then it should be ok, thats why im trying to get some old neon signs, might mean i dont need to run carbon filters if i can build me some of them, i would buy the parts seperate and build one but when you can use a ready made neon sign and a couple of glasses, say a pint glass and half a pint plus a bit of tinfoil inside each glass, then connect some crocodile clips from the 2 wires from the neon transformer, then turn it on and that should give me a nice blue glow and plenty of ozone to use in the grow room, then my fans can blow the air towards the ozone gen and i should be left with fresh air that smells super clean

Eek sounds dangerous!! Be careful Master Don!

Here's a picture update, no nudes, sorry :p
DSC047011.JPG

I started doing some LSTing with Chopsticks lol, so far so good, once I have the scrog mounted, I'll take the sticks out
DSC047023.JPG
DSC047032.JPG
DSC047041.JPG

So are they showing sex yet? To me, it looks like female, but I might just be eager
DSC047052.JPG
DSC047062.JPG
DSC047071.JPG
DSC047081.JPG

I got a new watering can! :) it's my favourite colour, PURPLE!!!
DSC047091.JPG

Popped a few more seeds in, lol, all bag seed, with no names. So I try to remember whats what with notes. Ditch weed is exactly that, stemmy, full of seeds. Shake jar was really dry, so the buds just fell off the stem when I touched them, it was meh. And 'my guy' is mid grade stuff, its a sold stand by, but I've definitely had better. Now we'll see if I can influence the genes to be some monster CanuckGal weed.
DSC04710.JPG

Looking good. My favorite color is also purple. I did not see any sign of sex yet so I believe that is a little premature. Still looking good though. Keep at it. :)

Looking good. My favorite color is also purple. I did not see any sign of sex yet so I believe that is a little premature. Still looking good though. Keep at it. :)

A dudes favourite colour is purple? You're just saying that to get into my pants arent you?

Back
Top Bottom