Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

re: Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

hows the plants coming along, nightmare doing my moms car, the head gasket failed and had to strip half the engine out and rebuild it, i hate diesel cars, so much stuff crammed under the engine bay and not enough room to get hands in, cut myself to pieces setting the timing back up, but its done and my moms got her car back, i think i saved her around £500 quid in labour alone, and i told her i aint doing it again, the cars starting to cost to much now, its done 300,000mile and yes i did say 300,000 mile, but its a diesel and it just keeps on going, that is as long as i keep fixing the bloody thing,

im trying to catch up with all the journals, got a whole page full, so much has changed, i been away to long and its going to take me a while to get round to all the journals,

Really dig the photos......:yummy: Were there nugs in the photo too? I think I missed them..lol....:yahoo: looks delicious!

:peace:

LOL, so can I tell people I have a girlfriend but she lives in Canada?

For those who don't know, it's a joke here in the States. The 'geeks' and other such types who almost never have a girlfriend, always seem to 'have a girlfriend, but she lives in Canada'.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl:

LOL, so can I tell people I have a girlfriend but she lives in Canada?

For those who don't know, it's a joke here in the States. The 'geeks' and other such types who almost never have a girlfriend, always seem to 'have a girlfriend, but she lives in Canada'.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl:

Haha sure, I'll be your fake Canadian girlfriend, but it's only fair if I can see some pics of your nugs too ;)

Here's one, some of the pics make my hair look so red! I love it, and yes, it's natural!

DSC046902.JPG

Hi Canuckgal,
There seems to be a few smokin ladies in here, growin some ladies to smoke!! Lol.. Youve done well chick, keep up the good work!!
Great to see that some girls are getting their Dr. Greenthumb's on.. All the best mate, Smokemup..

Ill volunteer.....*raises hand* lol Seriously though nice nugs....

:peace:

Haha I see a few new names around here, I guess I needed to market towards your guys' crotch more haha

There are lots of sexy ladies around here, QueenTokeLove and Yarrow (Jamesthegreen's lovely wife) are the first who come to mind

Plus I bet there's a few out there who hide under a male pseudonym, I do that on Reddit/4chan because otherwise all I hear is "tits or gtfo"

Anyways, lots of love for the women out there!

Oh my god... Read my latest reply, you beat me to it haha

"tits or get out!"

Haha did you make this?

Hi there fellow hockey stick recycler. Joinin the party lil late but in for the duration.:peace:

Hey! A fellow Canuck! excellent! plus I am a Hardcore Canucks fan (hence the name)

Welcome! I'll come by and visit your journal right away :)

Back
Top Bottom