Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

re: Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

I know a few of the admins are women too.

But the only time I talk to them is when they tell me I did something wrong on the forums lol.

I made it just for you, dont ya feel all special now? lol

Yes! Thank you! I feel All warm and fuzzy!

But the only time I talk to them is when they tell me I did something wrong on the forums lol.

Ah yes, I've also received warnings from 420girl lol,

I even got an infraction for my pictures not being loaded properly, lol... Honestly, I almost went to find a new forum, but I love the people I've met on here too much, so I stayed.

I'm still trying to figure out a better way to load photos... I wish I could just email them in, that'd be the easiest.

They once deleted a post of mine because I talked about beer :D. I thought that one was interesting :p.

They once deleted a post of mine because I talked about beer :D. I thought that one was interesting :p.

Yea, in my last journal I posted a picture of my bar, lots of bottles, and they took it down too

Look at all these Canadians, its a forum take over! Welcome BCbudd, greetings from Ontario, Canuckgal is from Manitoba if I remember correctly, unfortunately. I've been there for work, can't say I enjoyed it much, but then again I think the only people that enjoy their jobs are medicinal growers and cannabis cup judges. Go Canada!

I almost forgot this was a MJ forum, after reading the last couple pages of your journal seems everyone has forgot about your plants and want to see more "nug jugs" or better yet some "fire bush" way too keep things interesting, wait I've got an idea maybe maybe next nug do a size comparison to your areola

Yes Jimmycricket,

We have 2 women on our staff!

We are always so busy in the back that it is hard to socialize, we are working hard on creating cannabis awareness and stopping this ridiculous "war" on our beloved plant!

:thanks: for all the support from all of you!

:Namaste:

Hi CanuckGal,

Glad you decided to stay with us! We have specific ways of doing everything here to better secure you and your privacy! Sorry if we sound like we are just nagging and we appreciate your support!

If you are still having issues with uploading to our servers, please feel free to PM me and I can help guide you through our uploading process. :thumb:

:thanks: for your continued support!

:Namaste:

Ah yes, I've also received warnings from 420girl lol,

I even got an infraction for my pictures not being loaded properly, lol... Honestly, I almost went to find a new forum, but I love the people I've met on here too much, so I stayed.

I'm still trying to figure out a better way to load photos... I wish I could just email them in, that'd be the easiest.

I'm also a canucks fan that is super pissed about the lockout. On the plus side burrows signed a 4 yr extension.:peace:

Nice! I didn't hear about burrows contract. He was my desktop picture for about 6 months last year, very sexy, I meant skilled. Rypien was my fav player, I was at the game in Minneapolis where he punched a fan, I was sitting a few seats over, right behind the Canucks bench. It was crazy!

Look at all these Canadians, its a forum take over! Welcome BCbudd, greetings from Ontario, Canuckgal is from Manitoba if I remember correctly, unfortunately. I've been there for work, can't say I enjoyed it much, but then again I think the only people that enjoy their jobs are medicinal growers and cannabis cup judges. Go Canada!

Yea, im in the prairies, somewhere between BC and Ont :p.

I do have plants growing, I just don't have any news, they are TOO healthy! And that just makes for a boring journal, lol.

I started some LSTing, using chopsticks, I'm trying to get them to bush out more for the scrog. I was able to borrow a drill, so I'll be able to mount the scrog soon.

I almost forgot this was a MJ forum, after reading the last couple pages of your journal seems everyone has forgot about your plants and want to see more "nug jugs" or better yet some "fire bush" way too keep things interesting, wait I've got an idea maybe maybe next nug do a size comparison to your areola

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You crack me up Gro.

If I had those buds....
I would post pics also for the great rep gains.....
The green ones were nice too!

Glad to hear the grow is going better!

-TG

You give people rep if you feel they are helpful or inspirational or even just because they got nice buds. It is the little star button by the blog this post option on the bottom left of each post. It is also next to the report button which sends the mods.

Thank you. Glad I was helpful. I will happily take that honor. You definitely keep me entertained. You should check my grow as the last page has been right up your ally for humor. :)

-TG

Back
Top Bottom