Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

had she already been moved to her final pot?

It's the White Chem outside, which may or may not be a runt (it's growing a little)
It went into the ground about ten days ago, and really seems to like it out there...so does the Wookiees, but that one's
definitely a runt:straightface:

It's the White Chem outside, which may or may not be a runt (it's growing a little)
It went into the ground about ten days ago, and really seems to like it out there...so does the Wookiees, but that one's
definitely a runt:straightface:
That’s right. I’m sorry I didn’t remember that. I’ve never put a plant directly into the ground before…but I may have room to try it. If I’m going to do it I should pick a feminized photo… Now to find a place to plant it!

They do great outside, but you may have to deal with bugs...You've got bug stuff, right?
Safers Caterpillar killer, and insecticidal soap are 2 you'll probably end up needing, but not right away.

Thank you. They are just chugging along. It’s nice that the @Prescription Blend has directions on the feeding chart for seedlings.

Thank you! I think so too! :cheesygrinsmiley: It’s the nutes and the water..?

I hope it works for you! Did you top and up pot or had she already been moved to her final pot?

So, you advocate topping after they start flowering? And, when you say "start flowering", do you mean when you see pistils or later than that?

So, you advocate topping after they start flowering? And, when you say "start flowering", do you mean when you see pistils or later than that?
Hi HashGirl! :ciao: Yes, Has do not top until I see pistils. Once I do, I immediately transplant to final pot and also top as high as possible. I don’t know of any science behind it, that’s just what I do because I want to get as many nodes as I can. Hopefully that makes sense?

Hi HashGirl! :ciao: Yes, Has do not top until I see pistils. Once I do, I immediately transplant to final pot and also top as high as possible. I don’t know of any science behind it, that’s just what I do because I want to get as many nodes as I can. Hopefully that makes sense?
Just to clarify (not that I grow autos), is that pistils on the nodes that indicate it's a female, or pistils in the tops to indicate flowering?

do not top until I see pistils. Once I do, I immediately transplant to final pot and also top as high as possible.
Hi Boo, hope your weekend has been good. Do you got from solo cup to 1 gal pot first, or do you go straight into the final pot from the solo cup? And, to clarify, do you transplant and then top all on the same day?

Hi. I thought I would drop a little update while I take some time to chill. The ladies are doing well. First up is a Pineapple Upside Down Cake - feminized photoperiod. She is 3 weeks old.
PXL_20220505_002233945.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220505_002241608.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220505_002253589.PORTRAIT.jpg

Roots! Next up is Wedding Cake autoflower. She is one day younger than PUDC and White Widow (a) but I’m going to call her the same age to make this easy for me. Lol. She is a beauty, and a strong grower too.
PXL_20220505_002148804.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220505_002156072.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220505_002212652.PORTRAIT.jpg

Roots! :cheesygrinsmiley: I need to make a new post in order to show you the beautiful White Widow autoflower:love::love: She’s a keeper. Stand by…

Thank you! I'm pretty pleased to get those results growing on top of my washing machine. :nerd-with-glasses:
It's the rinse cycle Boo. Shakes 'em up real good and gets them excited! :Rasta:

Beautiful little ladies, Boo!
3 weeks old, so flowering may be just around the corner...
I can't tell what that sprout looks like, but since you're the one growing it, I'm sure she'll do just fine...
What (strain) is the sprout?

Beautiful little ladies, Boo!
3 weeks old, so flowering may be just around the corner...
I can't tell what that sprout looks like, but since you're the one growing it, I'm sure she'll do just fine...
What (strain) is the sprout?
Thanks Carcass, the seem very happy. :love: Yes, flowering for the WC and WW is likely just around the corner And I need to get some transplant pots prepped! The new sprout is a Dream Queen from Home Grown Cannabis Company (a gift from the MI seed fairy). She is a feminized photoperiod and had the seed membrane stuck on her this morning so I slid that off with the help of a wet toothpick. She’s looking very normal now! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom