Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Beautiful photography there girlfriend!

I think veg and early flower are my favourite stages when growing.

Hope you’re living your best life! I gave my grandson keeping me company today and I often think of you with your granddaughter. It’s such a special time for us. I’ll get you a pic once he is here. He has just started walking.

I feel like it gives me a second chance.

I’m a much better grandmother than I ever was a mother.
I get that Tra! I was a good dad I think however it was a whirlwind and I had so much "playing things by the seat of my pants"! It would be like a second chance to fix the mistakes. I missed some important stuff maybe only a grandparent knows.
I had no grandparents and so hope to be of service! Maybe one day!

I get that Tra! I was a good dad I think however it was a whirlwind and I had so much "playing things by the seat of my pants"! It would be like a second chance to fix the mistakes. I missed some important stuff maybe only a grandparent knows.
I had no grandparents and so hope to be of service! Maybe one day!
I was awful the first 4 years. A broken baby raising a baby really. I did however keep him alive. Once I got into NA I sort of turned it around. He deserved better. My son embodies everything I did right. Apart from his god awful dreadlocks, he’s legit perfect. And a more devoted father you’ll never meet.

I was awful the first 4 years. A broken baby raising a baby really. I did however keep him alive. Once I got into NA I sort of turned it around. He deserved better. My son embodies everything I did right. Apart from his god awful dreadlocks, he’s legit perfect. And a more devoted father you’ll never meet.
No one's perfect and we prove that :laugh: . Nice rebound:love:

Hey Boo, I have only just found the photos of your new batch of seedlings... sorry it was a roundabout journey getting there. Are they nearly ready for topping now?

Hey Boo, I have only just found the photos of your new batch of seedlings... sorry it was a roundabout journey getting there. Are they nearly ready for topping now?
Well....since you asked. Purple Upside Down Cake (fem photo) was getting rootbound in that solo cup so I moved her to a one gallon pot yesterday. I didn't top her yet since she's got a lot more vegging to do.
PXL_20220512_222629000.PORTRAIT.jpg

It's almost lights out so she's a little droopy. I may take her lower nodes off tomorrow since I don't like those leaves so close to the ground. White Widow showed me flower yesterday so she got upped to a 3 gallon pot and topped yesterday too.
PXL_20220512_222753575.PORTRAIT.jpg

It's almost lights out for her so she's a little droopy as well, but I may end up removing her lowers too since they are a little too close to the ground. I'll give her a couple days to stretch and then decide. She went a little over 4 weeks in veg so I am very happy with that. Wedding Cake auto is 4 weeks today and is not showing anything like flower yet. She's a beauty and is working on her 6th node now.
PXL_20220512_225914479.MP.jpg

Also droopy at the end of the day. Her color is beautiful too.
PXL_20220512_225858230.jpg

I set up my second tent in anticipation of two auto biggies...fingers crossed.
PXL_20220512_222718532.jpg

Finally, I dropped a Dream Queen feminized photo from Home Grown Cannabis Co. And she's about a week old (?).
PXL_20220512_225811343.jpg

PXL_20220512_225755328.MP.jpg

And there you go. My grow so far. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That WW and the PUD are looking great!
Wedding Cake auto is 4 weeks today and is not showing anything like flower yet.
She's a beauty, Boo! She looks about like my Wookiees- which started flowering on day 21-
The way autos grow for you, you're gonna need every bit of that space!
Finally, I dropped a Dream Queen feminized photo
And where is that healthy little lady going to live- Outdoors, maybe?:)

My outdoor ladies are getting toughened up right off the bat- this crazy wind we're having has been
slapping them around for the last 3 days, but they don't seem to mind it- apparently it bothers me a lot more than it bothers them... :oops:

My outdoor ladies are getting toughened up right off the bat- this crazy wind we're having has been
slapping them around for the last 3 days, but they don't seem to mind it- apparently it bothers me a lot more than it bothers them... :oops:
It's been cold here along with wind and rain for the next few days. Still waiting to plant my vegetable garden too. I also need to find a good spot that won't be too conspicuous to the neighbors. I think I may just keep them in the deck....still figuring things out outside at the new place.

Well....since you asked. Purple Upside Down Cake (fem photo) was getting rootbound in that solo cup so I moved her to a one gallon pot yesterday. I didn't top her yet since she's got a lot more vegging to do.
PXL_20220512_222629000.PORTRAIT.jpg

It's almost lights out so she's a little droopy. I may take her lower nodes off tomorrow since I don't like those leaves so close to the ground. White Widow showed me flower yesterday so she got upped to a 3 gallon pot and topped yesterday too.
PXL_20220512_222753575.PORTRAIT.jpg

It's almost lights out for her so she's a little droopy as well, but I may end up removing her lowers too since they are a little too close to the ground. I'll give her a couple days to stretch and then decide. She went a little over 4 weeks in veg so I am very happy with that. Wedding Cake auto is 4 weeks today and is not showing anything like flower yet. She's a beauty and is working on her 6th node now.
PXL_20220512_225914479.MP.jpg

Also droopy at the end of the day. Her color is beautiful too.
PXL_20220512_225858230.jpg

PXL_20220512_222718532.jpg

Finally, I dropped a Dream Queen feminized photo from Home Grown Cannabis Co. And she's about a week old (?).
PXL_20220512_225811343.jpg

PXL_20220512_225755328.MP.jpg

And there you go. My grow so far. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you Boo. Your plants look lovely and healthy. I'm slightly alarmed when I see the size of those two tents you have prepared for the autos. Yikes do they get big enough to fill those tents or are they going to share with the photos?

Thank you Boo. Your plants look lovely and healthy. I'm slightly alarmed when I see the size of those two tents you have prepared for the autos. Yikes do they get big enough to fill those tents or are they going to share with the photos?
This was the White Widow auto I grew in August of last year:
1652441082262.jpeg

This was the Chocodope auto in April last year:
1652441202775.jpeg

And this was the Zkittles auto in December 2020. I took her down a couple of weeks early due to a family health issue.
1652441554867.jpeg

I’ve had plenty of smaller autoflower plants, but none of them have vegged as long as those three did. The current two auto babies appear to be on the same path as the three above. I have not mastered the art of an even canopy and I also #lovelarf, so I am cautious about giving them plenty of room to themselves if they need it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Boo, the auto-whisperer. :Rasta:

This was the White Widow auto I grew in August of last year:
1652441082262.jpeg

This was the Chocodope auto in April last year:
1652441202775.jpeg

And this was the Zkittles auto in December 2020. I took her down a couple of weeks early due to a family health issue.
1652441554867.jpeg

I’ve had plenty of smaller autoflower plants, but none of them have vegged as long as those three did. The current two auto babies appear to be on the same path as the three above. I have not mastered the art of an even canopy and I also #lovelarf, so I am cautious about giving them plenty of room to themselves if they need it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
These plants are phenomenal Boo. How tall did they get, did you measure? And how wide? I have to limit the size of mine and am still researching training methods. They may end up teeny and then I won't have space issues, but what if they want to get big? I've been watching Carcass and Trala canopy their plants but those are both photos. Do you have any suggestions or advice?

This was the White Widow auto I grew last year (she was a couple of weeks from harvest in this pic):
1652441082262.jpeg

This was the Chocodope auto before it:
[ATTA
Looking good Boo! We're enjoying Wedding Cake for the first time here now. It's loud and strong!
These plants are phenomenal Boo. How tall did they get, did you measure? And how wide? I have to limit the size of mine and am still researching training methods. They may end up teeny and then I won't have space issues, but what if they want to get big? I've been watching Carcass and Trala canopy their plants but those are both photos. Do you have any suggestions or advice?
Thanks Carmen. Yes I did measure as they stretched and I don’t think any of them were taller than 2-3 feet from the top of the soil. I’d have to go back and look. I do train them just like @ Carcass and @ Trala but I just use pipe cleaners and clips on the edge of the pot. Like I said, my canopies are never as beautiful as many others’ around here and I don’t work super hard at it, I just want the lower nodes to catch up as much as they can with the top two nodes while the plant is in flower stretch.

Back
Top Bottom