Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

This is for you @Trala ….. it’s just unbelievable.
1727888082962.png
Holy fuck!

Have you got a donation link?

I’ll 100% donate.

Times of crisis you put up or shut up.

I’ll put up coz I hate to shut up LOLLLL.

Hi. I’ve got a little problem with my PEs (aside from the damn storm this morning). The leave are not their usual dark green and perky selves. You two seem to be really good at diagnosing these issues and I hoped you could help. Btw - all those strings and pipe cleaners are there to help prop the bud branches while they recover from their beating. I have been feeding them with Dyna Grow bloom since they went into flower. They did get one feeding of MC a week or so ago but I burned their tips so decided to just stick with the Dyna grow. Any thoughts? Thank you....
sounds like your plants might be experiencing some stress, especially after the storm. If the leaves aren’t their usual dark green and perky selves, it could indicate a nutrient deficiency or possibly over-fertilization from the MC.

Since you’ve been using Dyna Grow Bloom, make sure you’re following the feeding guidelines carefully. If you burned the tips with MC, it’s wise to stick with Dyna Grow for now.

Also, check your pH levels and ensure they’re within the ideal range for your medium. Environmental factors, like light intensity and humidity, can also affect leaf health.

Using strings and pipe cleaners to support the branches while they recover is a great idea. With some patience and proper care, they should bounce back. Let me know if you need more tips!

sounds like your plants might be experiencing some stress, especially after the storm. If the leaves aren’t their usual dark green and perky selves, it could indicate a nutrient deficiency or possibly over-fertilization from the MC.

Since you’ve been using Dyna Grow Bloom, make sure you’re following the feeding guidelines carefully. If you burned the tips with MC, it’s wise to stick with Dyna Grow for now.

Also, check your pH levels and ensure they’re within the ideal range for your medium. Environmental factors, like light intensity and humidity, can also affect leaf health.

Using strings and pipe cleaners to support the branches while they recover is a great idea. With some patience and proper care, they should bounce back. Let me know if you need more tips!
I feel like @BooWho2 has probably come a long way with her growing since that post from 4 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom