Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Welcome to the last day of August. Geez this year is flying by. I have just a short update today. Miss Tangie needs a little dp more height under the light so I removed that middle shelf and she looks perfect in that sweet little locker. :love:
PXL_20240831_145214126.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Before…
PXL_20240831_172943904.MP.jpg

Oh, and I finally have a biggie auto…and it is one of my favorites, Mimosa Cake! :yahoo:
PXL_20240831_145342529.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

She is almost 40” tall and reminds me a lot of the biggie Chocodope I grew a few years ago. Anyhow, thanks for looking and I hope your gardens are green and flowery.

And, not only quicker (10-15 minutes vs 3-4 hours) but also supposed to be  much more bioavailable (like 5-10x more available), so could be a game changer for medical especially.
Potentially even quicker in a carbonated beverage. I gave some to my sister who is a hard core smoker/dabber. She found that 1.5 tsp in liquid works best for her,I was talking to her last night and she mixed some into a carbonated juice drink and was shocked how quickly she felt the effects. Hopefully she will be able to replace dabs with powder.
She sure is- big and beautiful
She sure is…
Congrats on the bud girlfriend!
Thanks Tra!
Thank You for that, Boo!- I forgot to mention earlier- I tried the recipe you linked to for cannabis powder, and it works great!
I used cornstarch (all I had) and it worked well- not much taste, which is a good thing, and I get a nice buzz from about a tsp of it- very nice...😌
I’m so glad! It’s super easy if you’ve got the oil on hand.
4 oz's is awesome for that harvest Boo! Enjoy!
It sure is!
Does your (grateful I hope) friend have a taller tent for that big Wedding Cake?
Nope! He put it in the ground outside and we shall see what happens!

EDIT - Not sure why this posted twice….enjoy! Welcome to the last day of August. Geez this year is flying by. I have just a short update today. Miss Tangie needs a little bit more height under the light so I removed that middle shelf and she looks perfect in that sweet little locker. :love:
PXL_20240831_145214126.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Before…
PXL_20240831_172943904.MP.jpg

Oh, and I finally have a biggie auto…and it is one of my favorites, Mimosa Cake! :yahoo:
PXL_20240831_145342529.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

She is almost 40” tall and reminds me a lot of the biggie Chocodope I grew a few years ago. Anyhow, thanks for looking and I hope your gardens are green and flowery.

:ciao: I hope everyone is doing well and offer a moment of silence in honor of the men and women and children who lost their lives on this tragic day 23 years ago. I remember hearing the plane crash into the Pentagon and then watching a plane hit the second tower on tv. It was a chaotic and stressful day as I spent hours trying to find my husband who was working in the Pentagon at the time. We will never forget.

On a happier note, here is a little update on three of my ladies! First up is Queen G. She is a petite Indica leaning girl with some big ole leaves
PXL_20240910_151746924.MP.jpg
PXL_20240910_151751953.jpg

She is nice and green but has a haze white to her - I think because she’s starting to get a little frosty on her leaves. Yum. Next up is Wizard x Wookies.
PXL_20240910_151522412.jpg

PXL_20240910_151532436.jpg

She was measuring at 32 inches with these two colas way ahead of the others. So I did this:
PXL_20240910_151719654.jpg

Haven’t supercropped in a long time, and she took it in stride. Next up is Mimosa Cake.
PXL_20240910_150032097.MP.jpg

She is huge, I think bigger now than the Chocodope was back in 2021. She had two colas that were getting dangerously close to the light (which I can’t raise any higher) so I bent her too…
PXL_20240907_183800035.jpg
PXL_20240908_122139173.jpg

She recovered well, and now you can’t even tell.
PXL_20240910_150046301.jpg

:laughtwo: I’m so glad to have a biggie auto.

I really love that Mimosa Cake...POTM candidate when it's in full flower for sure!
I sure hope so!
Post pics in a month. :)
I will! He says she is doing really well.
Garden looks great!

You're a boss, babe!
Thanks Tra! As does yours!!

Thanks for looking and stay safe, and kind…

Looks great!! They look happy!! Hope you're having a good weekend. Grow on!! 😎✌️🎶
S,
I remember you saying somewhere that you wanted to do a quick auto grow before your next photos get going.
⬆️ Queen G and WxW are probably the 2 I would recommend if you only have a spot for a few.
Boo is doing a great job with these. When it’s all said and done I’d put the flavor of those 2 against any seed bank. Nothing but dank in those 🧬

S,
I remember you saying somewhere that you wanted to do a quick auto grow before your next photos get going.
⬆️ Queen G and WxW are probably the 2 I would recommend if you only have a spot for a few.
Boo is doing a great job with these. When it’s all said and done I’d put the flavor of those 2 against any seed bank. Nothing but dank in those 🧬
I've got 3 photos goin at the moment. Currently in early flower. After that I think I will give some autos a run. Maybe a photoperiod to veg along until the autos are done and then flower that out. So many choices. So little time!!! Happy Thursday!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom