Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Beautiful little ladies, and a helluva haul from that Blueberry, Boo!
I think I may start calling you sensei, you've really got a special touch when it comes to autos!
(And you ain't no slouch with the photos, either!)

helps me sleep
Your babies look super happy. Does the Wedding Cake put you to sleep? I have found it very effective for insomnia.

That was a nice "little" harvest, Boo!

Looking forward to watching the babies do their thing. :Rasta:

Congrats on your Blueberry harvest, Boo! I doubt I'll get even half of that with my Blueberry auto.

Who measures harvests in ounces? :laugh:

I always calculate the grams when I see yields in ounces because that's the way I like to measure.

I always calculate the grams when I see yields in ounces because that's the way I like to measure.
I was referring to this:
any time you can harvest 4 liters of flowers, it's a good day
from this pic:
pxl_20220421_225556820-jpg.2515900

Though this be madness, yet there is method in it. :)

Happy Sunday all! Just a quick update on the Blueberry Harvest. She is now sitting at 62 rh in the jars and I’m ready to seal them up and burp/check on them once a day. I wanted to get another weight just to make sure I wasn’t giving a harvest weight to wet buds. She lost a tiny bit over the past few days, but not much. :cheesygrinsmiley: Really surprised and happy with her output.
PXL_20220424_123956066.MP.jpg
PXL_20220424_123949800.jpg
PXL_20220424_124003043.MP.jpg
She had a pretty good root system too. I have to say that I really prefer plastic pots over the fabric bags. I don’t know why, I just do, and I feel like I have better results too. Anyhow, roots!
PXL_20220422_225421316.jpg
PXL_20220422_225046774.jpg
PXL_20220422_225053569.jpg

That’s it for today! I hope everyone had a good weekend!

I feel like I need to pen you one of my much sought after Hooray songs, prettyface!

Hooray for Boobird! Hooray at last!
Hooray for Boobird! Her grow it was a blast!
Don’t be mistaken! Don’t be misled!
Boo not only grows wicked bud, she also goes off in [*Removed by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

Good job girlfriend. Xo

#girlpower

Really surprised and happy with her output.
You really made her shine, Boo!
I have to say that I really prefer plastic pots over the fabric bags. I don’t know why, I just do, and I feel like I have better results too.
Interesting- I don't care much for the fabric pots, either- they get the job done, but not any better than plastic pots, imo.
I gave the fabrics a fair try (4 plants), but my next grows will be in plastic pots, I just like 'em better than fabric ..

Interesting- I don't care much for the fabric pots, either- they get the job done, but not any better than plastic pots, imo.
I gave the fabrics a fair try (4 plants), but my next grows will be in plastic pots, I just like 'em better than fabric ..
You can always drill a few holes in the plastic pots too, if you want a bit more 'breathability'.

Congrats on your harvest, Boo! Does the scale say 6.4 oz? That's a decent amount for an auto.

She had a pretty good root system too. I have to say that I really prefer plastic pots over the fabric bags. I don’t know why, I just do, and I feel like I have better results too. Anyhow, roots!
PXL_20220422_225421316.jpg

That’s it for today! I hope everyone had a good weekend!

And, for @InTheShed a question about using the roots for salve. How do you get all the dirt out of the roots. I've got most out but by pulling and shaking the dirt out but was thinking about getting a pail of hot water to rinse further. Is that a good idea?

Your auto wasn't that far off my DV photo, but that's not surprising given your reputation. :cheesygrinsmiley: Nice roots BTW!

And, for @InTheShed a question about using the roots for salve. How do you get all the dirt out of the roots. I've got most out but by pulling and shaking the dirt out but was thinking about getting a pail of hot water to rinse further. Is that a good idea?
I just take the hose to them and hit them with a hard spray to get the dirt off. You could use a bucket as well, but I don't think you need hot water. Out of the tap should clean them just as well.

Nice one Boo!
Thanks Stunger! And thanks for looking at my journal too! :thanks:
Good job girlfriend. Xo
Thanks Tra, and thanks for the poem too. Lol. :battingeyelashes:
You really made her shine, Boo!
Thank you for allowing me to do so! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah, I’ve done a few grows in bags and it seems like they are just super tight on the roots. It’s a bitch getting the roots and stalk out of them after harvest. I have used the trick to pull the bag down over a smaller pot but the roots are usually really attached to the inside and while it’s a little easier, its not easier than just twisting the whole thing out of the plastic pot. :laughtwo:
Congrats Boo. Nice haul!
Thanks Carmen! Not sure if I answered your question earlier about whether the Wedding Cake helps me sleep….I’ve never had it before so I don’t know! I shall find out soon though. :high-five:
Congrats on your harvest, Boo! Does the scale say 6.4 oz? That's a decent amount for an auto.
Thanks HashGirl! Yup, 6.4 ounces. It is decent enough for me! :ganjamon:
Your auto wasn't that far off my DV photo, but that's not surprising given your reputation. :cheesygrinsmiley: Nice roots BTW!
Thanks Shed, hopefully my next two autos will perform that well too!
Great harvest Boo. You are the queen of autos! :love:
Thanks HH! It’s good to be Queen of something. Lol.:morenutes:
Intetesting convo about plastic pots, friends. Maybe I’ll try one too?
You should! I use 3 gallon growers pots for my autos and they are the perfect size. :slide:

Happy Wednesday all! Here’s a little update on the babies. First up is Pineapple Upside Down Cake. She’s a feminized photo and is two weeks old. She’s the biggest of the three.
PXL_20220427_202509432.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220427_202525589.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220427_202542635.PORTRAIT.jpg

Next up is the White Widow autoflower. She’s a beauty with nicely spaced nodes.
PXL_20220427_202607863.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220427_202616710.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220427_202639432.PORTRAIT.jpg

And finally, we have the Wedding Cake. She is a day behind the PUDC and WW, so that makes day 13 for this autoflower babe.
PXL_20220427_202706126.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220427_202728216.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220427_202741049.PORTRAIT.jpg

:peace:

They look perfect, Boo!
Hey,Boo- I'm trying your auto topping timeline- the White Chem is flowering, so she got topped today..
I usually do it like ten days ago, but your method sounds promising....
It obviously works great for you, so I figured it might do the same for me:thanks:

Lovely looking and the color is Sauga green! I'm digging the view off the deck too. :welldone:
Thank you. They are just chugging along. It’s nice that the @Prescription Blend has directions on the feeding chart for seedlings.
They look perfect, Boo!
Thank you! I think so too! :cheesygrinsmiley: It’s the nutes and the water..?
I'm trying your auto topping timeline- the White Chem is flowering, so she got topped today..
I usually do it like ten days ago, but your method sounds promising...
I hope it works for you! Did you top and up pot or had she already been moved to her final pot?

Back
Top Bottom