Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Thanks for looking at my journal. :peace:
Thank you, for showing us that beautiful harvest!
That Blueberry will be some  very enjoyable smoke...well done, Boo!

Congrats on the takedown, Boo! I hope you enjoy her as much I did with the Blueberry I grew.

Hi Boo, congrats on a plant beautifully turned out, and a bountiful harvest. I'm late to the party and missed the grow but now I have a seat here for the next one I hope :)

I have two little autos started
Sweet- They both popped!
And how is the PUD doing?
(That abbreviation is just funny... :) )

All three are doing well
PXL_20220419_120636739.jpg

Back right is the PUD, left is the White Widow auto, and center front is Wedding Cake. WC has gotten a little leggy (despite being the last to sprout) so I added a little soil to the top of her cup after this pic.
Her cotys and true leaves are a little smaller than the other two but she should hopefully grow into her proper self. :cheesygrinsmiley: I was planning on getting a clone to round out the summer grow but I'm not sure if that is going to happen...:hmmmm:. Hopefully I will know tomorrow and can drop another seed if not..hope all are well. :peace:

All three are doing well
As we knew they would...
Are you going to grow them all indoors, or is one (or more) of them going to end up outside?
Was your last WW an outdoor plant?...I may be remembering wrong, but I thought it was..?
Not that it matters, she's going to do great wherever she grows...

As we knew they would...
Are you going to grow them all indoors, or is one (or more) of them going to end up outside?
Was your last WW an outdoor plant?...I may be remembering wrong, but I thought it was..?
Not that it matters, she's going to do great wherever she grows...
The last white Widow I grew was in my tent along with the Blow Dream auto (I think), who turned out to be a fauto and got moved outside. I am planning to grow the Wedding Cake and White Widow indoors, in my tent(s) in the basement. It should be warm enough, but not too warm hopefully. The Purple Upside Down Cake will hang in a tent for a few weeks until mid May and then go outside. Thats the “plan” for now :cheesygrinsmiley: I think we all know how that shit can change in a day.:laughtwo:

Here are the last pics of WW from last year.

I thought I might be remembering it wrong...must be one of your other beauties I was thinking of :adore:
Here are the last pics of WW from last year

That last pic of the empty pot is just so sad ...
I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I'm very glad you didn't let it stop you from growing...:love:

:ciao: Happy Post 420 day all! :Rasta:

The babies all got fed their first dose of @Prescription Blend nutes yesterday and boy did they like it!
PXL_20220421_225046141.jpg

That’s Wedding Cake auto at the top, Pineapple Upside Down Cake photo on the left, and White Widow auto in front. All happy little gals.
The beautiful Blueberry autoflower is dried and heading for jars. I am pleased with her efforts. :cheesygrinsmiley:
PXL_20220421_225556820.jpg
PXL_20220421_225552110.MP.jpg

Hope all are well and looking forward to the weekend! :peace:

The babies are growing up fast, and any time you can harvest 4 liters of flowers, it's a good day. :) Nice haul!
Those babies are getting their groove on. They are all a week old. I need to get my second tent set up in the basement - just in case that White Widow is a biggie again, also hoping for the Wedding Cake to be a biggie too. :cheesygrinsmiley: That little Blueberry really fattened up in the last couple of weeks. There really is beauty in just letting them continue to go when they are near the end, especially with an Indica leaner. Honestly, I was thinking 4 ounces or so, not complaining, just a little surprised! All of her buds are super solid and she smells delicious. :drool:

True! I’m hoping this gal will be as nice as the Blackberry Kush (I think I got 2 oz off her). She is amazingly smooth and relaxing and helps me sleep. The Purple Lemonade was my go to sleep meds, but she gets me a little (well a lot) fucked up first and sometime that’s not helpful. :laughtwo: We shall see in a few weeks!
Fingers crossed for you Boo!

Back
Top Bottom