Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

:ciao: Happy Sunday! I’ve been painting most of the day and am kicking back now with a bowl and a beer and I don’t feel like choosing what should stay and what should go so…:cheesygrinsmiley: Blue is so so fat. I thought 2 weeks last week, but I’m thinking 2 weeks from now, maybe. She’s still taking a gallon of nutes every 2 days and she has gotten very dank again. :p
Enjoy the bowl and beer Boo, you deserve it! Blue is looking lovely.

I don’t feel like choosing what should stay and what should go so…:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm glad you let em all stay...
Especially those bud shots- damn, they look good!
Great job on that one, Boo- I think you're right about 2 more weeks- she's got a bit more chunking up to do...

Happy Friday all! Blueberry is still chugging along with an every other day feeding. She is stanky too. I’m going to let her continue to go another week, and she looks and smells like that will be plenty. Pics!
PXL_20220408_205255591.MP.jpg
PXL_20220408_205252968.MP.jpg

PXL_20220408_205221647.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220408_205208887.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220408_205156865.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220408_205151298.PORTRAIT.jpg

Her leaves are also starting to fade. She’s had a gorgeous color throughout the grow.
PXL_20220408_204549873.jpg
PXL_20220408_205151298.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220408_204552322.jpg

Thanks for looking and stay safe out there! :peace::love:

PXL_20220408_205120970.jpg

She's a pretty one, Boo! :Rasta:

Thanks VG! I’m using ProMix HP with @Prescription Blend nutrients. I’ve been very happy with that combo. My GSC grow last year was the same medium and nutes and she was and is lovely. :laughtwo:
You doing a f,w,f schedule?
Maybe I've been overdoing it?
I've been feeding with every watering albeit with a more diluted strength.
I only got up to 9 1/2 ml Core A&B per gallon. All other inputs as recommend.

Not sure if it's my particular plant or how I'm feeding but yours has a vibrancy that mine lacks...

You doing a f,w,f schedule?
Maybe I've been overdoing it?
I've been feeding with every watering albeit with a more diluted strength.
I only got up to 9 1/2 ml Core A&B per gallon. All other inputs as recommend.

Not sure if it's my particular plant or how I'm feeding but yours has a vibrancy that mine lacks...
I’ve been feeding every time I add water. Just following the back of the bag(s). You can see that I burned her tips a little….stoner move, I think I may have added Core A or B twice one time… :thedoubletake:

Her leaves are also starting to fade
She earned that fade...She's looked so good for so long, I don't blame her for letting herself go a little, now that her finish line is in sight...although, she's still going to look good, just a lighter shade o' green.:thumb:

Now I really need to get my tents and grow area set up. Oof!
Sprouts are a great motivator, don't want them to get all growed up with no place to go... ;)
Good luck on the soakers...
I hope they both grow like weeds!

Pineapple anything sounds good to me. And, we'll be growing White Widow autos this year, too. Sending positive vibes your way that they germinate.

Back
Top Bottom