Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Low Stress Training (LST) Tutorial - How to Increase Yields for Free! | Grow Weed Easy

Here's a quick link to get you started, just be mindful when your working with autos that your lst time is limited!

Not sure if there is any documentation on my lst style, lol if we discover a new style that works and gives a solid yield I'll gladly put a tutorial together but I have to try again, many improvements I could make to this technique to make these plants even better next run
GrowWeedEasy is a kickass site. Everything you need to know can be found there.

GrowWeedEasy is a kickass site. Everything you need to know can be found there.
It's a great reference site! Between that and looking up grow journals for the strains your running, anyone can grow!

Looking good brotha. I'm definitely going to veg longer this time. Yea great site for sure. I like watching different videos on LST. You can see lots of great tips and methods. I saw one technique where a guy would use magnets to way down his branches and it produced amazing results. Not my cup of tea but I like to see different answers to plant training.

Looking good brotha. I'm definitely going to veg longer this time. Yea great site for sure. I like watching different videos on LST. You can see lots of great tips and methods. I saw one technique where a guy would use magnets to way down his branches and it produced amazing results. Not my cup of tea but I like to see different answers to plant training.

I went with minor lst into scrog and my canopy is lush and full of tops throughout, these plants want to be big bushes you just got coax it out of them.

Thanks buddy, hope things have been going well at your place man!
I went with minor lst into scrog and my canopy is lush and full of tops throughout, these plants want to be big bushes you just got coax it out of them.
Hehe I personally love the training, hopefully I can get enough meds out of a few 4x4s instead of a big space by using this training :3

Maybe with that fancy light of yours it would work ;P

Just waiting to put it in, I turned it on and fuck me it's bright!
Can't wait to see how it works for you man, definitely interested in what that light can do

I prefer mostly cloudy. They mature at different rates, but cloudy is what you want for sure. Normally you won't see all cloudy without some amber. That's what I shoot for. Depending on strain naturally, but I'd say you are pretty darn close.

Nice chart Joe!

Thanks G tokin ..

Just did <3 feel free to drop a link here! I'll get caught up when I get my reading time today- I'm gunna make it happen in the evening, lol even if I have to shun my family for 4 hours to get it doneXD

Derby is solid strange my word .

Derby is solid strange my word .
Oh I know, the man is cut from good cloth, no denying that!

Just gotta find him a job where he doesn't get tested so he can join us on 420 .

Rip salt!!! Mama g cried when she heard the news.... as she looked like death on a stick and is now off to the races .

And I think the euphemism your looking for is mind BOTTLEing....

Sorry had to post this before I made it to the next update...

Congrats on the big flip bud! Let the strangeness begin!

Hey bigbud! I heard you were running autos and want help with LST. Can you post a link to your journal so I can take a look and offer some guidance?
I have been growing these for a few but i wanna try difrent soil and all that
420-magazine-mobile563856793.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2042322144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1309600399.jpg
420-magazine-mobile418502877.jpg
the last pic is one of my lights i gkt twoled 30watts also im uhsing all three right now

the last pic is one of my lights i gkt twoled 30watts also im uhsing all three right now
Im.using vintrage grow lights for veg and hos light also but next grow i.want mire yeild and didnt know if i can do anything to my room.im.javing a hard time stsying at 77 to 78 im getti ng like 81 and the himidiry never goes below 33

I think it looks like you just need a tweak a couple variables is all. A little nitorgen toxicity. But why not dive all in and just go pure coco? You can grow some killer plants in coco! Or Pro mix. Idk soil is good too but if I were to uses something I would go kind soil and coco mix...

And get all the light on the plant you possibly can! If you started a journal I'm sure between Joe big and I we could coach you to victory! You'll see too after a little while, well just be there more for support than instruction. You got this!

Back
Top Bottom