Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Big just take things on your schedule. Don't worry we'll still be here with all the love.
Gardens looking great. Keep it up
Thanks Derby, your the man .

Hope you n the fam are doin fine! Still wishing for a quick recovery for the misses! N it was a while ago now but I hope your daughter did good at the competition!

Cheers man, appreciate you being here .

Looking good big, I can see alot of people care about you big, including me and don't worry about not being able to keep up with everything cause I'm always falling behind lol. Everyone needs a break sometimes and with all the things we got going on it keeps alot of stress on us but that's ok lol. Anytime you need break we will be here waiting when you come back and if you don't come back we might even gang up and come find you lol.✌️

Hey bud. Keep the thinking small and dont sweat. Sometimes were helpless but its only because we make ourselves so. Positive thoughts and good vibes your way. The tent is looking like a thick forest of emerald goodness. Youve got talent and dont forget to reward yourself. Keep it cool bro.

Everything looks great Big! don't worry about falling behind, you've been going at it with a heavy mania - building an awesome base of support and offering an equally awesome base of support to so many! Sometimes it's best to take a lil break and let the girls do their thing while the thoughts slow down hehe

It can be overwhelming!
Rest up homie, I'll be back from Poland soon and we'll toke on some Chloe!! cya

Strange I need help bro please jump in my journal brotha I need help my tap roots are coming out of pot lol

Yeah thanks OG and Dabs .

All I can say is don't be like me, never be scared to go into bigger pots, when I first started growing I used the smallest pots you could imagine, I don't know how I ever yielded anything, it's a truly a testament to the tenacity of these plants.

We all thought you were lost in grandpas garden :rofl: glad you're alright and we will talk to you soon brother.
Lol occasionally getting lost in his pics . thanks for checking in man .
Nice looking buds man!
Thank you sir! Moved them from one side of a deck to the other every single day over summer to follow the sun in order to get those trichs XD smoking it brings back good memories .

Looking good big, I can see alot of people care about you big, including me and don't worry about not being able to keep up with everything cause I'm always falling behind lol. Everyone needs a break sometimes and with all the things we got going on it keeps alot of stress on us but that's ok lol. Anytime you need break we will be here waiting when you come back and if you don't come back we might even gang up and come find you lol.✌️

Lol thanks man, I like your attitude . I could never keep the end result of this grow to myself :S it's all inspired by all the great growers here :3 we're on our way to the finish line now!

Hey bud. Keep the thinking small and dont sweat. Sometimes were helpless but its only because we make ourselves so. Positive thoughts and good vibes your way. The tent is looking like a thick forest of emerald goodness. Youve got talent and dont forget to reward yourself. Keep it cool bro.

Thanks Ill, the girls sure are filling in! Every day it seems like another explosion of growth, over the last 2 days I've trimmed roughly 200 leaves and took another 30 or so clones and they are just mad. Hope youve been good man, stay warm ;P

Everything looks great Big! don't worry about falling behind, you've been going at it with a heavy mania - building an awesome base of support and offering an equally awesome base of support to so many! Sometimes it's best to take a lil break and let the girls do their thing while the thoughts slow down hehe

It can be overwhelming!
Rest up homie, I'll be back from Poland soon and we'll toke on some Chloe!! cya
Thanks Shorti! I can't believe the time has come and your off to Europe already :S

I'm wishing you safe travels and good luck lil homie, blowem away .
Sup biggie everything good bud?
Ya mon I'm good; just busy getting things together, no rest for the wicked ;P

Hey Big, How's things going? I've been little inactive lately so thought I'd come say high to the crew. Gotta love how the new app works. Finally my notifications work perfectly.
Been going good man! I've been inactive too, lots going on n canadian winter n such . my notifications are still screwed :S oh Well! Take care bud!
Hey Big! Hope it's all improving brother, it's not the same around here without ya bud!
Thanks man, it's not the same being away, I miss the days I could just wake up and have coffee and read and hang out with you all morning. Soon well get it back! Just have some stuff to figure out, dang money:p I saw your ladies were doing well man keep it up!
Strange I need help bro please jump in my journal brotha I need help my tap roots are coming out of pot lol
Sorry man, I saw the other guys got you sorted, your girls are insanely healthy man, nice stuff!

Greart looking nugs man. Certainly looks like a good smoke!
Didn't get to flush it as well as I had wished but it still turned out! Hoping for better this round :3

Back
Top Bottom