Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

12 10 17 update
Pics from 12 09 17 pm
Pics dated on day taken

So there's been a lot of scheming and plotting up here, a lot of figuring and humming and haa ing lol trying to get this all set up to rock. Still waiting on my light and the cloner stuff still hasn't shipped but I'm hoping we see that all happen this week .

In the mean time I did a week one flower defol and clone round on the big girls and really cleared up some airflow and budsites, I did that over the last 2 days. Took a LOT of leaves off these girls but 2 days later you can barely tell XD anyways they are looking happy and cute Still, tops just starting to show flowers :3

Clones-i think day 15 or 16 still wishing for a miracle but have back ups now :3
420-magazine-mobile1266353706.jpg

Less than half the leaves I trimmed
420-magazine-mobile643017191.jpg

420-magazine-mobile549585882.jpg

I trim the yellow dead parts off every few days . clones in solo cups with tap water, drop of superthrive!

Peppa Day 33
420-magazine-mobile494169163.jpg

420-magazine-mobile322322590.jpg

Both switches on now, trying to get some under growth going .

The big girls got a plain watering today, they drank about 18 gallons. I didn't use og tea as your supposed to cut it out at week 2 or 3 of flowering anyways and I'm way too lazy to keep reaching underneath these trees lol. They got in ml/g 4 gpf uptake(fulvic acid supplement**new to my schedule**) 4 regen a root and 7 grozyme. Basically just uptake, pot ash and enzymes . the nute mix came to 127 ppm and 5.8 ph so I let it be and watered to 10 % run off, run off ppm after the initial had been taken away was 1000 ppm so these girls are eating fast and loving it!

Enough talk, here's what you want XD

Trunk shots in no particular order
420-magazine-mobile1657663605.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1275407899.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1479680086.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1295841345.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1061852078.jpg

Psycho WW Day 71 day 6 or 7 of flower
420-magazine-mobile739767025.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1741145300.jpg

Jewel BC Day 70 Day 05 Flower
420-magazine-mobile1304643636.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1420015583.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2089220537.jpg

Angel WW Day 69 Day 04 Flower
420-magazine-mobile2010424104.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1170527686.jpg

Moira BC Day 69 Day 04 Flower
420-magazine-mobile309832323.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1975477079.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1450147837.jpg

Alecxks BC Day 69 Day 04 Flower
420-magazine-mobile439999535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1551298723.jpg

420-magazine-mobile923153767.jpg

420-magazine-mobile132194.jpg

For Newty this is how I use my watering rings!
First locate the dirt in the jungle XD
420-magazine-mobile262081487.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1707376892.jpg

And then get your watering ring up in the club
420-magazine-mobile2056551176.jpg

Attach a funnel to pump your fluids through
420-magazine-mobile1227242398.jpg

And get them ladies wet
420-magazine-mobile1666034386.jpg

I use a pump with a watering wand for ease of use .
420-magazine-mobile66058577.jpg

And a bunch of random shots
420-magazine-mobile1833689891.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1894717599.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1669677505.jpg

420-magazine-mobile382351201.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1891925675.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1883487736.jpg

Holy moly I hope you get your fill lol that's a lot of pictures .

Really been missing this place, been learning lots just from different sources lately, I'll be back with lots more knowledge and time soon :3 the sooner I get this all rolling the sooner I'll be able to come home to you all <3 the life of a youngster, I tell ya ;P

Lots of love from the bignstrange fam n home, it's time we pass around the pipe my friends. Cheers! . . . . . .

So what up lately bro missed ya
Just busy getting set up for the future my man! Got the new 4x4 up n all set up with the exception of the lights so that'll get moved over once the plants dry out again, looking into another 3x3 for an extra flowering tent so I can harvest every month just enough room in my bedroom lol brainstorming my man. Working diligently on setting up for the future and keeping these plants going the way they are .

You been good man? Sorry I just disappear like that :S I hope I get more time Soon!
Glad to see ya and not something else. Stay productive.
Ya Mon! You know it, working towards the good man, these plants are my life mission I swear lol

Dude wtf that is sick .

Listen to you just take off one side of branches use that for clones? Then you tie it back the whole main ? Amazing pics you have been a bit busy I see .

Dude wtf that is sick .

Listen to you just take off one side of branches use that for clones? Then you tie it back the whole main ? Amazing pics you have been a bit busy I see .

Yea man hoping to double or triple down so that I can get oil production going here, I need it for my health and for my family so I'm going hard on this lol

Yea this last round I just took all the lower spindly branches and the ones that I didn't feel would make it up to canopy height but we're healthy and strong. The idea being that those branches would have produced minimally so by removing them the plant will beef up the other branches to compensate for not being able to send nutes to the little ones anymore.

I pinched off little budsites and anything less than 1.5 inches tall,, and then clipped a ton of fans around the main stem to allow airflow through the center of each plant .

Tie back the main? Not to sure what you mean but if it's the training process it's.more like tie down everything and make it grow parallel to the ground until it hits the edge of the pot then let it go up lol filled this tent up right quick .

Yea man hoping to double or triple down so that I can get oil production going here, I need it for my health and for my family so I'm going hard on this lol

Yea this last round I just took all the lower spindly branches and the ones that I didn't feel would make it up to canopy height but we're healthy and strong. The idea being that those branches would have produced minimally so by removing them the plant will beef up the other branches to compensate for not being able to send nutes to the little ones anymore.

I pinched off little budsites and anything less than 1.5 inches tall,, and then clipped a ton of fans around the main stem to allow airflow through the center of each plant .

Tie back the main? Not to sure what you mean but if it's the training process it's.more like tie down everything and make it grow parallel to the ground until it hits the edge of the pot then let it go up lol filled this tent up right quick .

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do man just not sure I am getting it freaking out I know I need to let it grow and be patient a bit I'm on day like 34 maybe or something on calendar . So that is still pretty early for veg . Just need them to start growing more so going to up my base grow nutes tomorrow to 2 ml grow per gal instead of 1.25 see if that helps ?

Wish you could come show me and explain it to me I know it's so much easier once you understand it .

Your doing freaking solid brotha really man . Would smoke your meds any day ..

Damn big blink my eyes and im a few pages behind.
Lol you and me both .

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do man just not sure I am getting it freaking out I know I need to let it grow and be patient a bit I'm on day like 34 maybe or something on calendar . So that is still pretty early for veg . Just need them to start growing more so going to up my base grow nutes tomorrow to 2 ml grow per gal instead of 1.25 see if that helps ?

Wish you could come show me and explain it to me I know it's so much easier once you understand it .

Your doing freaking solid brotha really man . Would smoke your meds any day ..

Ya mon, don't sweat it, all my growth happened over the last 30 days I swear, day 30 to 60 in this veg these plants quadrupled in size if not more, bigger pots help too! These pots fill the entire floor of my 4x4 so it's easy for me to grow the plants out as wide as the pot is while keeping them vigorous and healthy .

I was warned against high ppm but I haven't really had a problem running high nutes on these plants, I think I fed up to 5 ml/ gallon of grow but definitely started to see some n toxicity after that one. Just up it slowly but remember quality medicine takes time, there's a healthy green, a bit lighter than my plants are that younwant to aim for. The kind of green you see everywhere at spring time. If they are growing steady and happy I say leavem until they show you they are hungry .

I wish we could chill and teach each other about growing too, one day man! The growers conventions will start soon after legalization ;P thanks for the words man, I'm really happy with everything so far, definitely proud for my first real crack at indoor growing :3

Might not once I retire
I'll be waiting for that day! We could probably find a use for an old fart round the farm ;P maybe in quality control? ;P

Just got home from work. Ordering pizza so the wife can pick them up. She had to go take care of my daughter as her meds were giving her some problems. Had to take some home grown up to bail her out for finals week

Your a good sorry great father bud .

And pizza and poofs is like my mouth just had an orgasm

Your a good sorry great father bud .

And pizza and poofs is like my mouth just had an orgasm
He really is, he's a great role model!

And XD .

Not the worst thing that can go off in your mouth XD

Lol you and me both .

Ya mon, don't sweat it, all my growth happened over the last 30 days I swear, day 30 to 60 in this veg these plants quadrupled in size if not more, bigger pots help too! These pots fill the entire floor of my 4x4 so it's easy for me to grow the plants out as wide as the pot is while keeping them vigorous and healthy .

I was warned against high ppm but I haven't really had a problem running high nutes on these plants, I think I fed up to 5 ml/ gallon of grow but definitely started to see some n toxicity after that one. Just up it slowly but remember quality medicine takes time, there's a healthy green, a bit lighter than my plants are that younwant to aim for. The kind of green you see everywhere at spring time. If they are growing steady and happy I say leavem until they show you they are hungry .

I wish we could chill and teach each other about growing too, one day man! The growers conventions will start soon after legalization ;P thanks for the words man, I'm really happy with everything so far, definitely proud for my first real crack at indoor growing :3

Sounds good man

Yeah so if I'm coasting at say even 1.25 ml grow currently per gal. Keep it there my plant will start to go yellow say if nitro def is in place saying more please something like that right ?

Back
Top Bottom