Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Good to have ya back around big!
Thanks lol maybe not quite yet, again I apologize for being so flakey, I've got a lot on the move here and I'd rather just show you all once I'm set up .
Loving the photos
Thanks buddy, I'll try to get more tonight, hope everything is going good your way mang!
Wow look at those bushy Bitches! Thanks for the water ring walk through, I'll get a handle on it soon. They are really filling up that tent and what a difference 30 days makes eh? Have a good one Big✌️.
Hehe bushy as f, and I've taken upwards of 40 clones off them, more coming off soon! Really happy with these seeds :3 take care Newty . <3

Big congrats on your member of the month nomination bro ,

You deserve it . hope all is sexy in the garden brotha

Your girls must be exploding in their new tent Big I'm missing the 3 am est updates haha. Stop by and say hi sometime and check out the flowers happening on my ladies, they miss your kind words brother, hope all is well and we will chat soon.
Hehe I peeked in, still bugged by your growth rates . I bet your getting some good smell in there now eh? How's the cob treating Ya? I'll come sweet talk em soon lol I guess my plants aren't the only ones who enjoy some bignstrange love lol
Bigs fingers are prob too tired to type
Lol somn like that XD maybe exhausted from typing my visa number in too many times .
He said he was taking a break holidays coming. He will be back I'm sure .
You the man Joe .

I see you online
Lol this is why you won't find me on any other social media XD ok ok you got me ;P I've been reading a bit here and there, mostly just making sure plants aren't dying but your all golden ;P
Big bro come back we miss ya facker.
Lol I'll try, might not be till January but I'll at least try to get better at the updates, there's just been so much going on here, ima try to do a few updates throughout today so I can get the journal all caught up lol
Hey bigwhen you pop in next come sheck out the
YouTube happening on my girls lol:rofl: miss ya bud.
I always rock out when you DJ man ! Always nice to start with some system lol I'll come say whaddup, how many days into flower now?

I sincerely hope you are doing well B. We all miss you. Be safe!
Thanks Grandpa, hehe always stoned and safe here! Just starting to try my hand at some dwc hehe I made a cloner Grandpa!

I started by arbitrarily drilling holes in a Rubbermaid
420-magazine-mobile335905727.jpg

Pull out those plastic plugs otherwise you'll break your shitty drill like I did lol
420-magazine-mobile2070919014.jpg

Time to upgrade from a 9.6v drill XD
Insert neoprene plugs found on Amazon. These are 2 inch plugs n I used a 1.75" saw to do the holes so when not in use they plug the clone site well
420-magazine-mobile205881217.jpg

I think I'll just tapem on when in use
420-magazine-mobile695922552.jpg

Otherwise the collars might choke the clones
Then I stole the air pump from my water system and bought a bigger one for there but the small pump doesn't really cut it so I took the big one-ill get another pic but now it has a 15/L 4 tube air pump powering about 10 air stones and it works really well
420-magazine-mobile507432407.jpg

Drill holes in the side of the tote for air line
420-magazine-mobile1444530136.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1678347625.jpg

Split that shit and ad 2 to 3 air stones to each line giving you decent coverage of the tote then fill it and give it a test run
420-magazine-mobile1533545807.jpg

Basically the oxygen and water that bursts with the bubbles will hit the stems and keep them nice and happy until they root meaning I can stop with my 90% failure rates in peat XD I also learned I'm taking terrible clones so I'll be doing a full load of monster crop clones on top of the 30 or so I have kicking around still :3

Also we have a new member of our family officially on day one today, Saphirre OG from HSO, we should be running this sometime in summer! She's with the other clones right now, will be put under led once her cotedylons are upright!
420-magazine-mobile1841071329.jpg

I've been going clone mad over here lol I guess I also received my mars hydro reflector 192 which appears to be a beast of a light
420-magazine-mobile299746715.jpg

420-magazine-mobile843512438.jpg

Hanging in a 4x4 there but I'll be moving it into a 3x3 within a couple weeks as our veg light!

Big congrats on your member of the month nomination bro ,

You deserve it . hope all is sexy in the garden brotha
Oh shit :S

I haven't seen that :0

Oh my gosh, wow

I don't have words . I just feel bad for being absent lol

Wow, thank you, I really don't know what to say, I don't feel too deserving since I've been away so much this month but it really means a lot that someone put my name in, I honestly never expected to have this kind of support here, or anywhere in my life I guess! It really is remarkable. My goal for the new year is definitely going to be to get more involved with the forum and the cannabis community, you are all amazing and I'd love to find a way to get more involved here, this plant and this industry is truly what I want to dedicate my life to.

Wow still just blown away, definitely getting y'all an update tonight, just a big thank you to everyone who cares and who keeps bugging me to get me back . I think I remember telling you guys I get this way sometimes so thanks for being on my case, it's always the real friends that bug ya even when your down lol lots of love everyone, I'm just gunna sit here speechless for a bit now :S

Jacob your solid bro.
Do you just know you can count on me you know where I am brotha .

Jacob your solid bro.
Do you just know you can count on me you know where I am brotha .
Hell yea man we have that NPGA hook up lol. National Pot Growers Association lol , we should start a union!

Thanks again bro, your the one who said welcome home when I got here and I really appreciate the way you do life man, so the same goes for you man, literally anytime you can get at me .

Keep up that gangstuh love

Excellent tutorial! I love the step-by-step photo method :thanks:

I read a tip for anyone trying this...use the hole saw running in reverse. It melts the plastic instead of cutting it and makes for a really clean edge.

Good luck with it...I'm looking forward to your results. I can't get clones to grow in peat pucks either!
Lol thanks for that tip . woulda beat the hell outta sanding them all individually XD

I went back and forth between aero and bubble cloner but bubble seemed cheaper and easier to set up, plus more positive results in my research! I'll definitely keep y'all up to date on how that works.

Hope your cloning misadventures are turning up a bit lol I admit I have poked in to see how your doing, wish it would be easier for both of us .

Lol thanks for that tip . woulda beat the hell outta sanding them all individually XD
I went back and forth between aero and bubble cloner but bubble seemed cheaper and easier to set up, plus more positive results in my research! I'll definitely keep y'all up to date on how that works.
Hope your cloning misadventures are turning up a bit lol I admit I have poked in to see how your doing, wish it would be easier for both of us .

I'll save you the time (spoiler alert)...every clone I put in peat died! All I've got are the two from the original batch that were rooted by the clone guy and not by me. That's why I figured that if I decided to get into cloning I'll go with this:
YouTube

I like the aero as it's less water to clean up when I knock over the bucket and I already own lots of sprinkler heads since I no longer have lawns.

Cloning can be tough but that tote should make it wayyyy easier!

Congrats on the nomination Mr big! Well deserved. I know you have been busy, and it gets hard to keep, but just do you. Take care of yourself and your dog and your plants first.... we just miss your presence. Like they say your presence is our present.... or something idk.

Anyways great tutorial and glad to see your moving upward and onward I your growing growing adventure ✌

I'll save you the time (spoiler alert)...every clone I put in peat died! All I've got are the two from the original batch that were rooted by the clone guy and not by me. That's why I figured that if I decided to get into cloning I'll go with this:
YouTube

I like the aero as it's less water to clean up when I knock over the bucket and I already own lots of sprinkler heads since I no longer have lawns.

That's a sweet build man, thanks for sharing that! I'm just excited to set it and forget it lol feel less incompetent around cloning too XD

Cloning can be tough but that tote should make it wayyyy easier!

Congrats on the nomination Mr big! Well deserved. I know you have been busy, and it gets hard to keep, but just do you. Take care of yourself and your dog and your plants first.... we just miss your presence. Like they say your presence is our present.... or something idk.

Anyways great tutorial and glad to see your moving upward and onward I your growing growing adventure ✌

Yea here's hoping :3

And to you again sir! I bet you'll get the title soon ;P too many good names up there this month, if I'm being honest I was scared of ending up there so part of my reason for going ghost was to avoid it-just not a fan of the way the competitions have been going last couple months :S

Anyways it's all good now ! We're a happy bunch :3

My presents will be back lol maybe around Christmas time ;P

Ho ho toke? Lol hope all is well in the love tub mang, I know you got that shit on lock .

I have a couple of teaser pics then I'll get some good pics tonight .

Ladies on day 13 of flower
420-magazine-mobile1688522325.jpg

And Peppa who is thirsty lol
420-magazine-mobile361620713.jpg

A real update will be done tonight! I've starved y'all of pics long enough lol

Super insane growth, still stretching and stinking to high hell .

Hey, it's been a while! How's it going?
Hey man! Ya sorry to just disappear like that :S things have been busy but good!

I have spent a lot of time meditating and figuring out the best way to use my space and came up with something for a perpetual harvest that should yield some pretty decent weight and quality. Then putting it all together doing all the shopping and finance side of it lol just a little exhausted from deep thought you know?

How are things in the Spog garden? I'll have to come check lol gunna try to get back into 420 while it's slow over the holiday and in the new year go hard again lol

Fish shit workin for ya still?

Miss you buddy .

Hey man! Ya sorry to just disappear like that :S things have been busy but good!

I have spent a lot of time meditating and figuring out the best way to use my space and came up with something for a perpetual harvest that should yield some pretty decent weight and quality. Then putting it all together doing all the shopping and finance side of it lol just a little exhausted from deep thought you know?

How are things in the Spog garden? I'll have to come check lol gunna try to get back into 420 while it's slow over the holiday and in the new year go hard again lol

Fish shit workin for ya still?

Miss you buddy .

Finances are always pinched this time of year. Today's payday and I'm back to almost nothing again, but at least the bills are paid.

The SPoG® Garden's going good; I'm working on the perpetual garden too; When I plant my next two seeds in maybe two weeks I'll have to wait until next month to get some more space, but I'm getting closer to it. And the shitwater is going to be an ongoing trial between pairs of seeds and plants now for comparison sake. I'll know more by next month.

Take 'er easy for now. I'm looking for ya every day man.

Back
Top Bottom