Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Finances are always pinched this time of year. Today's payday and I'm back to almost nothing again, but at least the bills are paid.

The SPoG® Garden's going good; I'm working on the perpetual garden too; When I plant my next two seeds in maybe two weeks I'll have to wait until next month to get some more space, but I'm getting closer to it. And the shitwater is going to be an ongoing trial between pairs of seeds and plants now for comparison sake. I'll know more by next month.

Take 'er easy for now. I'm looking for ya every day man.

Yea it's kinda brutal :/ then the next 2 weeks of waiting just seem to take forever :S try growing a couple big plants next year outdoors to give yourself some winter cash ;P I'm gunna try that this year I think lol

I'm gunna come say hi to the Spogs soon lol I'm super curious, hopefully the club is keeping you company . what's happening next month for you to get more space? Putting up that 4x4 finally? .

Yea man I'll take her easy as I can, hope your doing the same man. I'm relaxing but always doing something if you know what I mean? Keeping the brain busy, winter can be brutal !

Halfway thru December tho, we got this, January and February and then it's smooth sailing :3

Yea it's kinda brutal :/ then the next 2 weeks of waiting just seem to take forever :S try growing a couple big plants next year outdoors to give yourself some winter cash ;P I'm gunna try that this year I think lol

I'm gunna come say hi to the Spogs soon lol I'm super curious, hopefully the club is keeping you company . what's happening next month for you to get more space? Putting up that 4x4 finally? .

Yea man I'll take her easy as I can, hope your doing the same man. I'm relaxing but always doing something if you know what I mean? Keeping the brain busy, winter can be brutal !

Halfway thru December tho, we got this, January and February and then it's smooth sailing :3

Well, next month I'll be harvesting a couple plants and making more space. I'm on my way to stacking narrow pots higher to see if I can cram more plants in the same area. I'd love to have a 4x4, but that's not in the near future.

And you're right that you gotta the brain busy. I'm in the process now of carving a mother of pearl cameo. Gotta do stuff to get through the short winter days. But in a week or so the days start getting longer again.

Well, next month I'll be harvesting a couple plants and making more space. I'm on my way to stacking narrow pots higher to see if I can cram more plants in the same area. I'd love to have a 4x4, but that's not in the near future.

And you're right that you gotta the brain busy. I'm in the process now of carving a mother of pearl cameo. Gotta do stuff to get through the short winter days. But in a week or so the days start getting longer again.

Tall narrow pots will rock for autos! The extra height will make them flower later n you'll get some stronger yields for sure .

Yea lol getting dark at 4 sure gets old quick XD thanks for the reminder about it getting light again though, it doesn't seem to be long after that when spring rolls around and the world seems warm and inviting again

Lol Canada, definitely not the place to be if your a sun person XD hopefully next year at this time were both buried in buds up to our ears and the daytime nighttime thing becomes irrelevant .

Tall narrow pots will rock for autos! The extra height will make them flower later n you'll get some stronger yields for sure .

Yea lol getting dark at 4 sure gets old quick XD thanks for the reminder about it getting light again though, it doesn't seem to be long after that when spring rolls around and the world seems warm and inviting again

Lol Canada, definitely not the place to be if your a sun person XD hopefully next year at this time were both buried in buds up to our ears and the daytime nighttime thing becomes irrelevant .

Tall pots make them flower later? Interesting to know, with practical applications for tall and short.

And yeah, short days blow majorly. It's especially bad with depression. But in a couple months I'll be harvesting every week, so even if they're low producing, there won't be a big waiting period in between so it'll bring up my tolerance for it (a bit).

Tall pots make them flower later? Interesting to know, with practical applications for tall and short.

And yeah, short days blow majorly. It's especially bad with depression. But in a couple months I'll be harvesting every week, so even if they're low producing, there won't be a big waiting period in between so it'll bring up my tolerance for it (a bit).

Ya mon

Autos flower when the tap root can no longer grow downwards. That's why they always say plant in your final pot;

Once they hit the bottom they start flowering and root growth slows so if they haven't had the time to establish a good root network before that point, they won't have the ability to drink and take up enough water to grow big and strong. The roots will grow a little bit more in flower but not enough to help. (Also overwatering and root rot become a problem especially in soil)

On the other hand, in a tall pot, while the tap root finds its way down, other roots are building and spreading out, creating a network that will grow exponentially vs. The one or two roots in the previous example. So while it's finding it's way to the bottom of your 18"pot it's spreading roots out to the edge of the pot to support the plant that will be growing above it. By the time you hit the bottom your pot is mostly full of roots (if it's 6 to 8 inches in diameter for examplw) and your plant has a strong foundation to do karate and kick ass on lol

Hope that all made sense, I'm a little dazed lol

It'll be sweet once you start harvesting regularly, I'm hoping my harvest gives me enough to hold me over while I get everything else going :S

Just seems you can never have enough of this healing herb!

Ya mon

Autos flower when the tap root can no longer grow downwards. That's why they always say plant in your final pot;

Once they hit the bottom they start flowering and root growth slows so if they haven't had the time to establish a good root network before that point, they won't have the ability to drink and take up enough water to grow big and strong. The roots will grow a little bit more in flower but not enough to help. (Also overwatering and root rot become a problem especially in soil)

On the other hand, in a tall pot, while the tap root finds its way down, other roots are building and spreading out, creating a network that will grow exponentially vs. The one or two roots in the previous example. So while it's finding it's way to the bottom of your 18"pot it's spreading roots out to the edge of the pot to support the plant that will be growing above it. By the time you hit the bottom your pot is mostly full of roots (if it's 6 to 8 inches in diameter for examplw) and your plant has a strong foundation to do karate and kick ass on lol

Hope that all made sense, I'm a little dazed lol

It'll be sweet once you start harvesting regularly, I'm hoping my harvest gives me enough to hold me over while I get everything else going :S

Just seems you can never have enough of this healing herb!

Yeah, that makes sense. I read that you put them to the final pots because they don't take to transplanting well. But I'm stacking pots now to get the taproot for better growth. Eventually I'll get a few more tweaks and mods and have something that does what I want it to, between the pots and fish nutes.

Yeah, that makes sense. I read that you put them to the final pots because they don't take to transplanting well. But I'm stacking pots now to get the taproot for better growth. Eventually I'll get a few more tweaks and mods and have something that does what I want it to, between the pots and fish nutes.
It's true they don't like transplants lol finicky little things. The rudearalis is great for a quick flower but definitely leaves a couple tricks up the autos sleeves lol

Once you get it dialed in you'll be golden . part of the fun is finding the system that works for you and your space! It's part of the reason I've been missing Lol, just picture me smoking tons of joints on top of a mountain and day dreaming up the best way to grow in my space XD that's been the last 5 days for me lol

I love how different we all grow, there's no one answer, just lots of good ones !

It's true they don't like transplants lol finicky little things. The rudearalis is great for a quick flower but definitely leaves a couple tricks up the autos sleeves lol

Once you get it dialed in you'll be golden . part of the fun is finding the system that works for you and your space! It's part of the reason I've been missing Lol, just picture me smoking tons of joints on top of a mountain and day dreaming up the best way to grow in my space XD that's been the last 5 days for me lol

I love how different we all grow, there's no one answer, just lots of good ones !

It'll be quite a while before I get exactly what I want, but until then I'll keep making improvements and upgrades and work towards it. I wish I had the joints to ponder with though. It'll eventually come.

It'll be quite a while before I get exactly what I want, but until then I'll keep making improvements and upgrades and work towards it. I wish I had the joints to ponder with though. It'll eventually come.
Once I get my harvest in well be making a trade my friend. I'm feinding for a new knife and I have a feeling your the man who can satisfy that need lol

Once I get my harvest in well be making a trade my friend. I'm feinding for a new knife and I have a feeling your the man who can satisfy that need lol

I could be up for that. I have a nice piece of steel - an 1/8" sawmill blade - that I've done some cool things with already. The problem is that I don't have a forge and the blades are not as hard as they could be, but they work.

I could be up for that. I have a nice piece of steel - an 1/8" sawmill blade - that I've done some cool things with already. The problem is that I don't have a forge and the blades are not as hard as they could be, but they work.
That's all good! I'll beat up my crappy tire knives and keep yours mint anyways .

I've always wanted a forge myself :3 I used to make machetes n stuff all the time in school XD

That's all good! I'll beat up my crappy tire knives and keep yours mint anyways .

I've always wanted a forge myself :3 I used to make machetes n stuff all the time in school XD

I did a machete from the blade. It's nice and heavy and packs a punch. I just like making things in general. I stopped for a while when I started growing but I started again because e a lot of people like my stuff. It's something that makes me feel good, knowing that.

Definitely gotta keep making stuff man! If it makes you happy do it!

I love getting crafty and making stuff for growing lol that's about where my creativity ends tho XD

Definitely gotta keep making stuff man! If it makes you happy do it!

I love getting crafty and making stuff for growing lol that's about where my creativity ends tho XD

It makes lots of people happy, actually, and that's what makes me happy. And the same with my growroom, but that's not for others yet haha.

12 15 17 pm update!

Hey yall; it's been a while!

First I'll say thank you for the motm nomination, it means a lot and it's a really nice thing to come back to after a bit of a break! Now, for the fun part .

First a note on bubble cloners, you know it works when everything's wet after a minute lol
420-magazine-mobile404329683.jpg

Speaking of clones
420-magazine-mobile1016277942.jpg

Sapphire OG Day 01
420-magazine-mobile1834714787.jpg

Peppa Peppermint Kush Day 42
420-magazine-mobile692153613.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1754073008.jpg

The flowering tent- It's actually blowing my mind, were on day 13 of flower so tomorrow I'll take a last round of clones after I figure out my res temps and well switch the timer to 12 12

Psycho WW Day 76
420-magazine-mobile205547905.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1649106352.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1223613760.jpg

420-magazine-mobile512592273.jpg

Jewel BC Day 75
420-magazine-mobile76365247.jpg

420-magazine-mobile116385509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1006487882.jpg

Angel WW Day 74
420-magazine-mobile1980665895.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1103885350.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1455626246.jpg

Moira BC Day 74
420-magazine-mobile753782687.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1236602343.jpg

This sativa expression is only showing on one of moiras branches, super cool
420-magazine-mobile1800214135.jpg

420-magazine-mobile366631836.jpg

Alecxks BC Day 74
420-magazine-mobile298040960.jpg

420-magazine-mobile874191874.jpg

420-magazine-mobile626598793.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1275119785.jpg

Group shots :3
420-magazine-mobile1460698054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile986573535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1857480856.jpg

420-magazine-mobile739238518.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1909506426.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1778666132.jpg

And some sunset shots .
420-magazine-mobile1523480366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile850414277.jpg

420-magazine-mobile152793095.jpg

420-magazine-mobile579210365.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1452034910.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1440600025.jpg

Not too much to say lol boring stuff, I can tell everyone temps n stuff if anyone wants but I'm feeling tired and lazy after a long day of cleaning the grow room and the rest of the house lol

I'm gunna toke up and see y'all tomorrow, take it easy folks! . . . . .

12 15 17 pm update!

Hey yall; it's been a while!

First I'll say thank you for the motm nomination, it means a lot and it's a really nice thing to come back to after a bit of a break! Now, for the fun part .

First a note on bubble cloners, you know it works when everything's wet after a minute lol
420-magazine-mobile404329683.jpg

Speaking of clones
420-magazine-mobile1016277942.jpg

Sapphire OG Day 01
420-magazine-mobile1834714787.jpg

Peppa Peppermint Kush Day 42
420-magazine-mobile692153613.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1754073008.jpg

The flowering tent- It's actually blowing my mind, were on day 13 of flower so tomorrow I'll take a last round of clones after I figure out my res temps and well switch the timer to 12 12

Psycho WW Day 76
420-magazine-mobile205547905.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1649106352.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1223613760.jpg

420-magazine-mobile512592273.jpg

Jewel BC Day 75
420-magazine-mobile76365247.jpg

420-magazine-mobile116385509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1006487882.jpg

Angel WW Day 74
420-magazine-mobile1980665895.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1103885350.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1455626246.jpg

Moira BC Day 74
420-magazine-mobile753782687.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1236602343.jpg

This sativa expression is only showing on one of moiras branches, super cool
420-magazine-mobile1800214135.jpg

420-magazine-mobile366631836.jpg

Alecxks BC Day 74
420-magazine-mobile298040960.jpg

420-magazine-mobile874191874.jpg

420-magazine-mobile626598793.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1275119785.jpg

Group shots :3
420-magazine-mobile1460698054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile986573535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1857480856.jpg

420-magazine-mobile739238518.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1909506426.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1778666132.jpg

And some sunset shots .
420-magazine-mobile1523480366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile850414277.jpg

420-magazine-mobile152793095.jpg

420-magazine-mobile579210365.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1452034910.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1440600025.jpg

Not too much to say lol boring stuff, I can tell everyone temps n stuff if anyone wants but I'm feeling tired and lazy after a long day of cleaning the grow room and the rest of the house lol

I'm gunna toke up and see y'all tomorrow, take it easy folks! . . . . .

Holy shite! Those shots are freaking awesome. Especially the group shots. Beautiful beautiful plants in there! Jealous!!!:bravo:

The stretch is on now Mr big! Great work on the veg training, should really pay off for you

Holy shite! Those shots are freaking awesome. Especially the group shots. Beautiful beautiful plants in there! Jealous!!!:bravo:
Thanks Moon! They are pretty special to me <3 just spent some time reworking the canopy and taking some monster crop cuttings :3 they stretched another inch and a half over night!
The stretch is on now Mr big! Great work on the veg training, should really pay off for you
Yessir! I took out some of the training today check it
420-magazine-mobile1569290343.jpg

Lol what I left in there was out of necessity XD

Nice and stinky in there, can't wait to see trichs start forming :3

Well shouldn't be long now! Thank God you have that watering wand

Back
Top Bottom