Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Well shouldn't be long now! Thank God you have that watering wand
It's the watering rings that have really saved me Lol, the canopy is so dense I'd be hopeless without them!

Took some clones today-the last round that will be coming off the bit girls lol ended up using some duct tape to set up the cloning station
420-magazine-mobile1810612995.jpg

Then the clones just sit on top nice n happy :3

Check out this monster crop
420-magazine-mobile572108995.jpg

3 main branches on a clone lol let's see what happens

Also found roots on one of our peat clones
420-magazine-mobile1200632873.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1990833751.jpg

420-magazine-mobile957617992.jpg

Into a solo cup and now under the mother led with the sapphire og and Peppa

420-magazine-mobile1466591102.jpg

Motha f%$king clone factory
420-magazine-mobile2023466077.jpg

Lol total of 19 clones taken today so we're up around 40 all together now, I've been tossing weak clones as I go, slowly moving over to only bubble cloning :3

Real update in a few hours! Happy Saturday yall! . . . . . .

It's a cloning factory even Rooster could be proud of! Congrats on getting roots in the peat too :).

Peat pellets are the shizzle! Looking good big homie.
Thanks guys! Nice to get at least one success in peat lol I'm sure I'll try it again one day but bubble cloning is definitely more my style right now...

Damn gateway to hydro lol

Looks awesome big, I scrapped my bubble cloner cause I needed the air pump, but when Mama is ready to give off her babies I will bust it out again.
Thanks buddy! I ended up ordering more pumps just cause I'm using every excuse I can to get stuff together for a hydro run XD I think we'll see buckets soon :3
U got pre orders for all them clones lol. Nice work my man.
Lol ya mon I have a 4x4 and a 3x3 that need filling! Can't wait to run these thru so I have space for peppermint kush! . .

12 17 17 am update pics from 12 16 pm

Didn't get much in the way of pics last night, clones were the same as a few hours before! Res temps in the bubble cloner are between 76 and 78- the heat mat brings it right into the gold zone but I have a thermostat coming for it, as well as another heat mat for germinating/ a second clone station.

Mother tent with Peppa on day 43 Sapphire OG Day 02 and now what looks like a blue cindy clone on day 1
420-magazine-mobile1624885224.jpg

I don't know if it's an alecxks clone or jewel clone that rooted but I'm happy either way

And the big girls on day 14 of flower-forgot to change the timer last night so I'll have to do that today. Since the pic they've really formed out some flower tops and changed a ton overnight, really unbelievable and probably almost 2.5 inches in stretch in 24 hours, just mad! I also didn't turn off the fans last night for pics so all I have is a group shot lol might grab some pink pics if not I'll just grab some good pics later!
420-magazine-mobile734167191.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1583117544.jpg

Overall pretty happy! Just gunna keep chugging along here!

Happy Sunday y'all :3 well see all you homies around . take it easy peeps . . . . :blunt:

It's a damn jungle out there big!!
The girls are really hitting stride.

I say Bubble clone it up! My pump is on stand by with tubing and my 6 inch stone. Hoping to get the tote today. I don't have a plant for it. But at least I know it'll be ready when it's time....

Are you going to use z7? I think that's the last thing to check off my list.... maybe grab a Ph tester, haven't needed one this far

It's a damn jungle out there big!!
The girls are really hitting stride.

I say Bubble clone it up! My pump is on stand by with tubing and my 6 inch stone. Hoping to get the tote today. I don't have a plant for it. But at least I know it'll be ready when it's time....

Are you going to use z7? I think that's the last thing to check off my list.... maybe grab a Ph tester, haven't needed one this far

Definitely a bit dense lol I've been thinning them out non stop, resilient mothers lol

I might get some hydroguard or something but I'm just gunna change the res every 2 days and hope for the best lol and yea a ph tester is on my list too . just gunna keep trying to get lucky XD

Just ordered another 400 watts worth of these cobs(same as we have now but single panel instead of 2 ) and a 3x3 so the big lights will be in 4x4s then the 3x3 will get the reflector 192 as a veg light so we can keep growing short bushy led monsters lol

If I end up running buckets in another tent I'll definitely consider z7 tho,I think for hydro it's a must based on what I'm hearing!

It's just a good alternative to h202 bleach or others. I'm told it lasts long too so hopefully it is worth the investment.

Congrats on the new lights!! I think I will look into some more next year too. Cobs do intrigue me for sure

It's just a good alternative to h202 bleach or others. I'm told it lasts long too so hopefully it is worth the investment.

Congrats on the new lights!! I think I will look into some more next year too. Cobs do intrigue me for sure

Does it keep beneficial bacteria around? That would be the main benefit in my mind !

And thanks man! These lights are definitely impressing me for 400 watts at the wall for the tent to be that full and happy is impressive. The real test will be in thrichrome production but I have a feeling well be able to hit a gram a watt this first round, and then I'll be pushing towards 2 grams a watt as I get better. Should be possible to pull around 600 grams out of a full tent based on what I'm seeing- but then again I have no experience and am just hopefully guessing lol another 2 months n well see :3

K time to medicate and get coffee lol early morning for me XD

Even at 4k this is like one thrichrome per pixel XD
420-magazine-mobile1236669617.jpg

420-magazine-mobile424252971.jpg

Looks daaaaaaank for real in that tent, dang bro. Looks like I'll see you at the Clones Anonymous meeting . they all look so healthy and perfect, great job! See ya later ✌️.....
Thanks Newty! Lots of plants on hand just in case we get to add more tents ;P I need a growers anonymous lol

Catch ya later Newty take care! .

420-magazine-mobile2012986500.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1312443225.jpg

Pistils everywhere . it's amazing how many came out over night :S the lights are around 16" above canopy, that's as close as I've been able to get them without tacoing. That means were getting 900 par at the soil . these lights are rad lol

Back
Top Bottom