Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Sounds good man

Yeah so if I'm coasting at say even 1.25 ml grow currently per gal. Keep it there my plant will start to go yellow say if nitro def is in place saying more please something like that right ?
Exactly man .

In my opinion it's better to run on the lower end and wait to see some yellow-and know that it's deficient, as opposed to ;

Pushing the feeding high, seeing some yellowing, and then it could be lock out causing deficiency so adding more will only make the problem worse if you are seeing lock out.

Coco is super nice tho, as long as it stays wet you really shouldn't have a problem, especially since your nutes are chelated. Just good to avoid burning them by pushing too hard you know? Maybe the second time you run the genes a bit harder, but like a lady, be gentle and cater to her the first time. Learn her wants and needs before taking control and rocking her world lol

Make sense? Super medicated man I've been smoking like a Rasta for a week so I'm highly meditated and rambly lol.

Joe here's my update from 30 days from the last pictures, a lot of growth in the last 30 compared to the first 30
Update time yay!

11 10 17!PM

Not much new stuff other than I didn't get the flood table in, I'm thinking I'm gunna take the time to make decent supports for underneath so that'll be my project for tomorrow!

The vape is swweeeeeettt I've been missing everything it offers . I'll get some pics n such soon!

Pics! Let's hope I can organize these bushes properly XD

Peppermint kush day 07! Starting to dream up names for this lil rascal .
420-magazine-mobile1553836519.jpg

I got some low shots for y'all today! I can't promise I'll label them all properly XD

Psycho WW Day 41
420-magazine-mobile1715578780.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1328060036.jpg

420-magazine-mobile645363877.jpg

When I pull them all out to put the tray in I will be adding more soil to top these girls up, and hydroton on top when that arrives .
Jewel BC Day 40
420-magazine-mobile1671972279.jpg

420-magazine-mobile813386121.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1583303778.jpg

Quick story on Jewel! If your using this lst technique, listen carefully! You can totally use fan leaves to help keep your ties in place, I.e. pinching them with the tie in order to pull and hold the branch, but make sure they can grow out of it. If you need to pinch tight make sure you go back the next day and loosen it and try to get further up the stem and see if it will hold.

On jewel she had stunted growth on her main stems because I had pinched the fans too close to the new growth and they couldn't grow so she sent signals back to grow the other branches, almost like ponytailing, but since the rubber is rough it mangles leaves and stresses the new growth! Just a cautionary tale to anyone who's following!

Angel WW Day 39
420-magazine-mobile1358146642.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1203397029.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2043344736.jpg

Moira BC Day 39
420-magazine-mobile157206690.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1349162536.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1805216231.jpg

Oh so bushy :3

Alecxks BC Day 39
I think she's my favorite pheno! <3 n moira would rock doing 9 5 gallons, topped!
420-magazine-mobile429745561.jpg

420-magazine-mobile507203900.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1096379543.jpg

Overall pretty good! I think I'll get my flood tray in tomorrow and givem a good soaking ;) hoping all my watering supplies show up soon!

Thanks for checking in! The girls love the attention ;) they never seem to believe me when I tell them how gorgeous they are?!? . classic! XD

G'night y'all much love from the coast! Keep it strange . . . . .

Exactly man .

In my opinion it's better to run on the lower end and wait to see some yellow-and know that it's deficient, as opposed to ;

Pushing the feeding high, seeing some yellowing, and then it could be lock out causing deficiency so adding more will only make the problem worse if you are seeing lock out.

Coco is super nice tho, as long as it stays wet you really shouldn't have a problem, especially since your nutes are chelated. Just good to avoid burning them by pushing too hard you know? Maybe the second time you run the genes a bit harder, but like a lady, be gentle and cater to her the first time. Learn her wants and needs before taking control and rocking her world lol

Make sense? Super medicated man I've been smoking like a Rasta for a week so I'm highly meditated and rambly lol.

Nice buddy one day I won't have to worry about not having meds hopefully . Just ran out tonight . Maybe in new year few week detox ahead so might be gone more .lol

Those are good days when you can medicate as much as you need to when you need to .

Nice buddy one day I won't have to worry about not having meds hopefully . Just ran out tonight . Maybe in new year few week detox ahead so might be gone more .lol

Those are good days when you can medicate as much as you need to when you need to .
Soon man; it'll be plentiful one day!

Just curious on so mething ive completed my first groe and g to my second this weks and plan on using coco loco as my medium how hard is it to adjust too the watering schedule and what worked best for you?

Soon man; it'll be plentiful one day!

Your girls must be exploding in their new tent Big I'm missing the 3 am est updates haha. Stop by and say hi sometime and check out the flowers happening on my ladies, they miss your kind words brother, hope all is well and we will chat soon.

Back
Top Bottom