Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

I have no idea. Drummer says just get a rolling pin and big piece of wax paper and a warm room and start rolling. But I’m waiting til I get up there and have him there. Can’t be that easy.
And then it is used how, break off a small chunk and wrap it around a stick and suck on it like a lollipop?

:laughtwo:

Photo for poop and giggles

Two of My Favorite Things

IMG_6781.jpeg

SB remains undone. Meanwhile, I haven’t yet figured out how this beast will get to PA.

IMG_6804.jpeg

IMG_6805.jpeg

It’s a 30 gallon pot. Note the roots beginning to bulge the pot out at the bottom.

SB remains undone. Meanwhile, I haven’t yet figured out how this beast will get to PA.

IMG_6804.jpeg

IMG_6805.jpeg

It’s a 30 gallon pot. Note the roots beginning to bulge the pot out at the bottom.
Take a cutting & start fresh

WooHoo!

I was thinking you should take cuttings too! Not sure how well she would do outside in PA winter? ❤️
I have a cutting. It’s already rooted. I’ll put it in a small pot and bring it in the car with me. Start over in PA, and she functions well as an indoor houseplant, @MedScientist, so the PA cold won’t be an issue. But no, I don’t believe cold is this plants friend. She holds a ton of water in her stems. Guess she’s a tuber of some sort, but the stems are sort of cactus like. She can go forever between waterings. I think below 32 and they’d freeze solid and she’d be history.

I have a cutting. It’s already rooted. I’ll put it in a small pot and bring it in the car with me. Start over in PA, and she functions well as an indoor houseplant, @MedScientist, so the PA cold won’t be an issue. But no, I don’t believe cold is this plants friend. She holds a ton of water in her stems. Guess she’s a tuber of some sort, but the stems are sort of cactus like. She can go forever between waterings. I think below 32 and they’d freeze solid and she’d be history.
They tend to use this plant in hospitals and clinics due to its ability to not need much water or much maintenance. Plus it helps clean the air of all that CO2/germs people bring in.

Blue Dream Auto

A word on this strain. I had smoked it back in the day, like in high school, but not since. All I remembered was that I loved it. Her reputation is well known and long held. And now that I have a real good version to delve into, I have one observation that beats them all for me:

This is the best weed for pain I have ever grown.

It’s amazing. I take a decent sized bong hit, and as I’m exhaling the wave begins. Starts for me at about eye level. Instant massive face sweat, and the wave descends into your neck and spine. It goes all the way to the base. I literally have to put my head down in my hands and ride that wave down. It’s glorious. And as a tsunami erases everything in its path, the wave, for me, erases any pain it encounters on the way down. It’s instant relaxation of any tightened up muscles. And instant relief. Least for me. The strain is way noticeably better for pain than almost I even thought possible.

FWIW. It’s why I grow reason #1.

IMG_6892.jpeg

IMG_6893.jpeg

IMG_6894.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom