Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Harvest
Logical Stopping Point #1
Ie, I gotta stop doing this for a while

This is the state of play with five colas left on the plant. I’m just gonna chop them as I feel like it today.

IMG_6955.jpeg

You sound bored and looking for a reason to do something.

You need more, big plants to futz over, so I'm looking forward to your new set up. Honestly it sounds like too much going on for most growers to keep up, but you're the exception that can make it work.

And, more than make it work, I'll bet you'll be like a great conductor, leading the orchestra to create something magical.

But first we have to get you to quit stalling and move already! :rolleyes:

:laughtwo:

And then Jon’s Florida growing career came to an end. This is the final Florida harvest in its entirety. It is done. I find myself having a bit of a moment with my self. Very interesting, I didn’t expect an emotional reaction. Yet here I am. Everything I know about growing has happened right here. Everything. It is a bittersweet moment.

But what a plant to go out on!!!!!

IMG_6960.jpeg

IMG_6961.jpeg

And then Jon’s Florida growing career came to an end. This is the final Florida harvest in its entirety. It is done. I find myself having a bit of a moment with my self. Very interesting, I didn’t expect an emotional reaction. Yet here I am. Everything I know about growing has happened right here. Everything. It is a bittersweet moment.

But what a plant to go out on!!!!!

IMG_6960.jpeg

IMG_6961.jpeg
We are all a product of where we are from, and we are all headed to where we are going. Onward Ho Big Guy!❤️👊. To infinity and Beyond! Pa is ready for you🤔

Congrates on the final Florida chop, killer grow Jon now GTFOD & get the new set up rolling
You’re the best @con. Thanks so much. You are as awesome an audience as a person could ask for. Perfect. And quite a grower in your own right. I’m glad for you and thank you.

:bravo:on the final harvest for real for real (right?), and it's good to be able to take in the moment.

Well done Jon, :welldone:
Yes @InTheShed, finally for real, and thank you so much. Please ditto to you what I said to con or some version. You are very much a big reason I’m leaving here a better grower than I started as. Your contribution to my career cannot be underestimated and certainly is not by me. :thanks:

Here she is. But for a light in need of a cleaning and an extraction fan that works perfectly still, I’m really done. I will post a hopefully thoughtful epilogue sometime soon and talk about a bunch of crap before I close her out here. Lmao.

IMG_6962.jpeg

And then Jon’s Florida growing career came to an end. This is the final Florida harvest in its entirety. It is done.
Wait, what?!?? It's over? Say it ain't so. :laughtwo:

Congrats Jon on yet another successful harvest.

And now that Nick's not around anymore, do you want to update your weight total? You know, just between us growers. The rules were jointly set and the final weights are what they are .

In any event, PA awaits and your change to an organic style means more learning ahead so that'll keep it interesting for you (and us watching), so cheers to you for closing out quite an epic run!

:bravo::welldone:

Wait, what?!?? It's over? Say it ain't so. :laughtwo:

Congrats Jon on yet another successful harvest.

And now that Nick's not around anymore, do you want to update your weight total? You know, just between us growers. The rules were jointly set and the final weights are what they are .

In any event, PA awaits and your change to an organic style means more learning ahead so that'll keep it interesting for you (and us watching), so cheers to you for closing out quite an epic run!

:bravo::welldone:
Thanks Azi. I am staying here long enough to post the yield on the Strawberry Banana. Biggest organic plant I’ve ever grown. I can’t quite figure out why it got so damn big besides the strain. But the first five times I grew it, same breeder and all, also soil and Geoflora that time, it came out nothing like this. Of course that was like my third grow and maybe I’m a little better now idk.

Fun way to see if your weed turned out the way you wanted it to.

I started with a perfectly clean bong, then carefully loaded one bong hit off of the last harvested branch of the drying Strawberry Banana. I figure the last one harvested is likely the best one, or at least indicative of as good as this plant is gonna get. It only took one real quick toaster oven pass of like 45 seconds on level one, the lowest level.

So I smoke the one bong hit. Here you see the clean bong first. Then the bong hit not even quite finished yet. Then the money shot. See how brown and oily the stem of the bowl piece is? That’s the indicator! In my world, if I get that much oil from one bong hit in a clean stem, I know damn well this weed will work for everyone whether or not it turns out strong enough for me. Heh.

:rofl:

IMG_6969.jpeg

IMG_6968.jpeg

IMG_6967.jpeg

Here’s something that hasn’t happened in four years. A peek at the G8 C3 Enhanced Spectrum with Flower Booster for a 5x5, and how it’s put together. For five year old LEDs this thing rocks. Hell for current LEDs this thing rocks. You’ve seen it perform. Badly needed this cleaning. Then to the box she goes! Everything is completely intact and working perfectly. I bet I get another two years out of this light. Great and simple design, just clip the bars to the strut, connect them, and put it up. You can’t see it in the photo but there’s a small button for the Flower Booster which pumps the light up from 550 watts to 680, and brings in all the reds and IR and such as you all have seen in my numerous pink tent photos. Lol.

IMG_6979.jpeg

IMG_6982.jpeg

IMG_6980.jpeg

IMG_6981.jpeg

IMG_6983.jpeg

Ok the light is done and the tent is next.

And this is from the “you know you haven’t taken the tent down in a while when…” files.

This is some sort of hopefully empty critter container. I will know soon enough. Lol!

IMG_6984.jpeg

IMG_6985.jpeg

I missed the better one! We also have this condo on the tent. This one is pretty. Looks like an exotic rabbit tail or something.

IMG_6986.jpeg

IMG_6987.jpeg
I might have to enter the second picture in NOTM sometime just for laughs. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom