Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

And then Florida was a place in my rearview. We leave in the morning never to return. I’m in mad dash to the end mode as I feel like I have been for months. So I’m going to skip the big epilogue. Sorry, no time.

I will say a great big thank you to each and every person who spent one moment of their lives in this journal. Muchas gracias. And to the many who helped me directly, many of you and you know who you are.

Also thanks to any sponsors which indirectly participated here, namely @Mars Hydro, @GeoFlora Nutrients, and @North Atlantic Seed Co.

I’m out of here guys. I’m the happiest guy in the United States right now. I’ll be back in September with new digs and a big new grow.

@Teddy Edwards or @Renee Roberts, (or someone, lol) if you guys would please move this journal to completed journals it would be most appreciated. Thanks.

And then Florida was a place in my rearview. We leave in the morning never to return. I’m in mad dash to the end mode as I feel like I have been for months. So I’m going to skip the big epilogue. Sorry, no time.

I will say a great big thank you to each and every person who spent one moment of their lives in this journal. Muchas gracias. And to the many who helped me directly, many of you and you know who you are.

Also thanks to any sponsors which indirectly participated here, namely @Mars Hydro, @GeoFlora Nutrients, and @North Atlantic Seed Co.

I’m out of here guys. I’m the happiest guy in the United States right now. I’ll be back in September with new digs and a big new grow.

@Teddy Edwards or @Renee Roberts, (or someone, lol) if you guys would please move this journal to completed journals it would be most appreciated. Thanks.
May your move go smooth @Jon can't wait to see your new set up

What’s going on today Amigo?
You get the truck organized?
Hope everything goes according to plan :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

What’s going on today Amigo?
You get the truck organized?
Hope everything goes according to plan :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Finally got everything ironed out and paid for. No truck from that crap company but I fixed it. I fix goddamn everything. That’s apparently my cross to bear in life. Correcting others stupid mistakes. Thanks Sensei ttyl.

Don't forget.... Ohio is your neighbor!!! Be safe. Be happy. Can't wait to see you fire up the old bud farm back up!! Until then... 😎✌️🎶

Back
Top Bottom