Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

That would be an awesome cross!!! Blue apple dream
In theory you might be right. Idk enough to say anything intelligent but flavor wise at least I think a 50/50 cross would be a winner. There are so many other genetic factors in play that I know zero about I’ll have to take your word for it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In theory you might be right. Idk enough to say anything intelligent but flavor wise at least I think a 50/50 cross would be a winner. There are so many other genetic factors in play that I know zero about I’ll have to take your word for it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh and that name? That’s DEFINITELY a winner.

Wow @MedScientist, thank you so much! I get all this. Okay, so

Turface MVP is by far the Best, cheapest, and easiest medium to use, along with a ph stable, all inclusive nute program like Jacks Hydroponics and Calcium Nitrate made specifically for Cannabis.

You say this with great confidence and conviction. I know what level of skills you have. So I’m intrigued. I’ll check this out and get back to you with questions if that’s alright?
WooHoo! ❤️

I went ahead and started a Journal for my Summer outdoor tent grow. Link in Signature.

Feel free to ask any questions there!

So far it is just copy and paste from recent posts about my system, I just wanted to get it started. But....

Stay tuned!

It appears the Strawberry Banana is a fairly fast finisher. I was surprised to find the buds like this today and the trichs this far along. Still needs some time of course but she is closer than I thought. She’s barely taking in any water now, her pot is still plenty moist after now three days. She has that certain look that says to me, don’t be surprised to find this is hermie on the inside, so idk. I’m afraid to test a bud and find out. I haven’t and still don’t see any signs but they can be easily missed. I have missed them or they’ve been invisible more than once, and we will know soon enough. But if they’re not, cowabunga.

It would be just my well established luck to go out on a hermie with the final plant in this horrid state. And strangely appropriate. So I’m not gonna check and just hope.

Here’s some buds and trichs and the pre dawn sky outside.

IMG_6718.jpeg

IMG_6715.jpeg

2024-07-03-05-09-37-280.jpeg

2024-07-03-05-07-08-112.jpeg

2024-07-03-05-06-44-268.jpeg

IMG_6719.jpeg

Blue Dream Auto

Final trimming the first couple branches which have dried to the point of crispy enough to trim. Still not time to jar, but close enough to show you how they came out and what the final buds look like. I felt I had to trim the buds down and off the stems as soon as they were crispy enough to hold their shapes, just due to their density and in case of bud rot. No bud rot. Absolutely incredible nugs. This plant is among the best overall quality buds I’ve ever produced. And sooooo stinky. Also extremely sticky. Like glue sticky. Stickier than the usual resin I get. Organic sticky. So happy with this one. My best organic effort yet by a mile.

IMG_6723.jpeg

IMG_6721.jpeg

IMG_6720.jpeg

IMG_6722.jpeg

Ok I couldn’t resist. Not only did I take a Strawberry Banana tester, I took a big bud up near the top. It broke down into what you see here plus the bong hit I just did. This bud is not hermie and does not have the slightest hint of a seed in any level of development. Looks like I got non-Jon-luck lucky for a change. Frickin YAAAAAAAAY. The seed looking things you see and I was worried about are nothing more than swelling calyxes. Not seeds. Now my mindset is 100% at ease. She’s close-ish. It’s all gonna work out the way it’s sposedta. And wow is it gonna be a lot of bud. Jeez.

IMG_6725.jpeg

Blue Dream Auto

Final trimming the first couple branches which have dried to the point of crispy enough to trim. Still not time to jar, but close enough to show you how they came out and what the final buds look like. I felt I had to trim the buds down and off the stems as soon as they were crispy enough to hold their shapes, just due to their density and in case of bud rot. No bud rot. Absolutely incredible nugs. This plant is among the best overall quality buds I’ve ever produced. And sooooo stinky. Also extremely sticky. Like glue sticky. Stickier than the usual resin I get. Organic sticky. So happy with this one. My best organic effort yet by a mile.

IMG_6723.jpeg

IMG_6721.jpeg

IMG_6720.jpeg

IMG_6722.jpeg
That's some sweet looking bud

That's some sweet looking bud
The stickiness factor is what is making me crazy. Thanks. And it stinks sooooo bad. Damn. Decent yield too for its size. Try it sometime. You’ll love it. It almost grows itself. I didn’t touch this plant one time start to finish, straight up. It’s as easy as it gets.

The stickiness factor is what is making me crazy. Thanks. And it stinks sooooo bad. Damn. Decent yield too for its size. Try it sometime. You’ll love it. It almost grows itself. I didn’t touch this plant one time start to finish, straight up. It’s as easy as it gets.
And, now we saw what it does left to its own devices. Extrapolating training it I think it would rock.

Back
Top Bottom