AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

:) thank you cannaruss. It was in the lines of organic grow that I decided to test it.

UPDATE out of 2 bag seeds, one has popped, no change
out of 5 fastbud four has popped up :)

:) thank you cannaruss. It was in the lines of organic grow that I decided to test it.

UPDATE out of 2 bag seeds, one has popped, no change
out of 5 fastbud four has popped up :)

Hello AngryBird I have been waiting patiently for your updates!!! After we get moved and settled I am going organic! I can't wait to see your beautiful new babies! Are they in the baby sock!

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.
New Babies - Growing From Seed

Hi all :hug:

I was down with the flu and actually thought I was going to have a heart attack. Pain was really bad on the left side and I remembered reading that if you think you have a heart attack, cough really hard 3-4 times, it saves your life.
So I did.

Hubby is still down and will actually be driven to hospital if he isn't better by tomorrow. He refuses of course, but.. I am a stubborn hard #@# if it comes to it :rofl:

Thanks for helping dutch with the lights :)

Oh no Thts not gud well hope u N hubby r both ok sendn u sum healing juju here :passitleft: hope tht helps sum :thumb: ok so as I kept reading I seen ur doin better now so glad u guys r doin ok but yea great ur back growing again can't wait 2 see the pics I love the sock idea I mite end up trying tht with my purple kush I'm germinating rite now since I have no more pots I was jus thinkn about this earlier know I no what I'm guna do so thanx for the help lol but yea can't wait 2 see things on ur end gud job bird n keep it green n stay frosty my fine feathered friend :Namaste:

Im excited for you. I know you have to be anxious to get this started. I hope you have a worry free grow with a quality harvest.

I am glad to hear that you and your hubby are doing better. two years ago my wife's aunt got a flu shot which actually gave her the flu super bad and she passed away 13 days after receiving the shot. The cause was complications from pneumonia

The flu is nothing to joke around with and for people with comprised immune systems it can be devastating. And even if you have a healthy immune system usually the flu makes you feel like your dead anyways.

I am so glad to hear the both of you are feeling better.

Im looking forward to following your grow.

Hope you have a blesses day

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Hi Birdie, great to hear you are making some medicine again! The fanbase here is great and I wish all the best to you! :bravo:

I got together my watering solution (Olla) and it works flawlessly so far, she is always fresh and perky:

P10002702.JPG

P10002713.JPG

You can try it too I think you will like it. Cheers guys! :love: :cheer: :Namaste:

Hi Birdie, great to hear you are making some medicine again! The fanbase here is great and I wish all the best to you! :bravo:

I got together my watering solution (Olla) and it works flawlessly so far, she is always fresh and perky:

P10002702.JPG

P10002713.JPG

You can try it too I think you will like it. Cheers guys! :love: :cheer: :Namaste:
What exact is it lol?

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom