AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

High :hug: Birdie: 5:
Wow, I was reading and catching up on your journal Birdie and, my how you've really spread your wings.
So awesome that you got MOTM but we all seen that coming as soon as you landed here.
I'm with you in any journal you do. Sry I don't get round as much as I used to but life is evolving here and my reading and journaling have lapsed.
Happy belated Valentine's day to you and hubby. From Meghan and myself. Sending love and good vibes your way.
:Hooka: 4 u

Hey Sistah Bird :circle-of-love:

if you do start a new journal can you swing by my journal and drop me a link?
I hardly have time to update it but I still check it and do update when I can
would be greatly appreciated :Namaste:

High :hug: Birdie: 5:
Wow, I was reading and catching up on your journal Birdie and, my how you've really spread your wings.
So awesome that you got MOTM but we all seen that coming as soon as you landed here.
I'm with you in any journal you do. Sry I don't get round as much as I used to but life is evolving here and my reading and journaling have lapsed.
Happy belated Valentine's day to you and hubby. From Meghan and myself. Sending love and good vibes your way.
:Hooka: 4 u

Hi Jacob. even later Happy V day to you both from us as well :hug:

Yeah, I am "secretly growing at the moment :)
Hey Sistah Bird :circle-of-love:

if you do start a new journal can you swing by my journal and drop me a link?
I hardly have time to update it but I still check it and do update when I can
would be greatly appreciated :Namaste:
Chronic :hug: I will surely do :hug:

Babies are growing
I have one that I am not sure about if she will make it. And one which was a bit of a runt but is taking off.

Will try to take a pic, since I can actually look at them now, without having my back killing me.

And my freebie seed from Gorilla Seeds is in soil :) Cinderella
Do u mean Cinderella 99? I also got one of those as a freebie lol i orderd from gyo seed bank but i forget what breeder it came from but yea im excited 2 grow it n glad ur back in the game again its been about due 2 see our fine feathered friend spread her wings and sore "high" lol pun intended

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well, who said life is easy. It can be a sign you better look at different means of relaxation and other legal herbs. Too bad you need to comply with tons of BS to grow even industrial (THC<0,2%) cannabis in your country. I can have a field of cannabis in my country (the police is gonna come for sure tho :) ). I wish more garden happy days for you Birdie! :love: :hug: :love:

Oh man.............. That sucks A-Bird....... Might be time to figure if weed is want you really want.. If so maybe a move.. Even around the block. And then cull that group of peoples from your lives instead of the plants. Thats alot of work,,, moving I know...I grew pot for years and years.. When I started, you got prison time.. Well taking all that in,, I grew instead of having people over. I did have afew GOOD friends and family memebers, I wood have around,, after they stood the test of time,, for afew years.. And still some family memebers didn't come around,, they were police officers' and other anti pot types. Even being where it is 'legal', I still am abit of a hermit. I have no problem not having peoples over. Besides even being legal here,, some people are thiefs.. And if they ever learn where you grow,, you can't grow there again for along time.
Grow a pretty ass plant,, and not being able to show it off.... that's the hard one....But the ONLY people ever to see my plants was peoples involved in a grow.. That's why I really took to the net. I started posting on OverGrow which was one of the earliest grow sites around. I understand 420 has learned from others mistakes, but it was cool... Being able to show off my plants and not worry. Well Overgrow got gone,, and 420 was there,, so here I am. But even tho the world is changing,, someplaces are just alittle slower than others.. Hopefully yours will catch up soon. Sorry too hear this again... Hopefully something will change for you.. If ya was close I'd hook ya up with some herbs.. GL and Keepem Green

Id be honored to personally peruse any of the growers gardens here on 420. Lotttsss of nice folks here fore sure NorCal.....sad to say greed on some peoples parts make them do stuff like that. Hell....I aint got much of anything.....but Id rather someone outright ask me for it than steal it from me. Pisses me off kinda. Sendin good vibes to you & hub birdie. :volcano-smiley:

High :hug:A Bird:hug: sorry for the things you're going through and I feel for your hubby. I am in a similar situation so I get it.
But I wanted you to know I am thinking of you and your hubby. We are sending the bestest warming and healing vibes to you. I wish I could get some medicine to you.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom