AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Hi birdie , I'm sorry to hear about the sad news you need anything you now I'm just on the other side of the pond just shout

I love my green girls

:hug:

We can alway put a hit out on them???????? JK But ya'll have had your share of roadblocks... You SURE these people are problems? But it is always better safe than sorry... You know Hindsight is 20/20.... Forward is never sure........... Best my Friend.. Keepem Green

After healing my broken heart and trying to figure out what the heck I am supposed to do... the move is for sure going to happen.

Thank you guys for your love and hugs

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::hug: :hug: :hug: :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::hug: :hug: :hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Destination Cyprus. Move date..as soon as school for the kids closes.
If anyone knows someone living there please PM me.
We need help with finding jobs and a house :hug:

are you moving to the turkisch or greece side?
lots of shit going on there from what i heard 'a colleages sister has a taxicompany there, the greece side' also lots of refugees:straightface:
poor people due stupid wars for nothing....

Hi birdie I was there 2 summers ago but the Turkish side , worst vacation ever I wish you could move somewhere where it's more freedom for you and your soulmate anyhow we still got a water in between us good luck with everything hopefully it is the best for both of you guys , love from İstanbul

I love my green girls

and we had to cull all of them...once again.......
I am devastated, but security first.

I went through this horror twice myself now. I cried like a baby each time. I'm so sorry to hear you've had to call it quits again. Hang tough girl. It'll get better. You'll look back on this time in five years and see how this was the best thing that could have happened.

I look forward to the move and the day you can once again set up. Go into this with great expectation and let the universe guide you. You're going to be alright Birdie. I'm certain of it.

:love: :hug::hug: :love:

After healing my broken heart and trying to figure out what the heck I am supposed to do... the move is for sure going to happen.

Thank you guys for your love and hugs

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::hug: :hug: :hug: :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::hug: :hug: :hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Destination Cyprus. Move date..as soon as school for the kids closes.
If anyone knows someone living there please PM me.
We need help with finding jobs and a house :hug:

:hug::hug::hug: Heya Birdie! Hugs to you...:hug::hug::hug:
All the best for your move dear and Blessings of love to you and hubby... :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom