AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Hi Bird. Hope you are well.

Chin up! :love:

Peace, Hyena.

Just doing a drive by A-Bird.... Hope things are good in your world. I get to see if they can find the problem in my neck this wednesday.
It is what it is........ So I'm be down afew days.. Thought I'd catch up afew journals that I've fallen behind on..
Best Luck to ya and Keepem Green

Just doing a drive by A-Bird.... Hope things are good in your world. I get to see if they can find the problem in my neck this wednesday.
It is what it is........ So I'm be down afew days.. Thought I'd catch up afew journals that I've fallen behind on..
Best Luck to ya and Keepem Green

Hi I just read your journal, and wrote you an answer there :hug: Take care and I know all will be good in the end :hug: Tell miss J to swing by and PM if she has any problems.

:hug: I am only angry on the governments not deciding on cannabis, and the pharmacy companies selling sh@@ drugs instead of using CCO to heal people .

Always Smiling :) how are you doing ??:love:

Getting ready to flip my girls. Excited.

Also hoping you are feeling better and will be ready to raise another baby soon. They're so cute when they're little. :winkyface:

Peace, Hyena

I really want to thank you Angry for all your help and the time you take to come by my thread.
I was told by the giver these lights were T11's. But maybe an older style T5? I was thinking but youve got T8's??? Im lost again!
can you tell by this pic what type these are? Great Day Ms.Bird!!!!
20170120_152645.jpg

Hi
Since I mess up numbers all the time.. I will say this..
Quite simply, "T" is the diameter of the tube in the lamp. A T12 bulb will have a diameter of 12/8". (1 1/2" for those of you who prefer the simplest form) That would then make the T8 smaller, and the T5 smaller yet. Typically the more narrow the lamp, the more efficient it will be.
[h=3]So We have:[/h]
  • T12 = old and inefficient
  • T8 = higher efficiency
  • T5 = highest

And if I have gotten it correctly, when I was talking to the seller, florescent & LED type of tubes are available.

Back
Top Bottom