AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

You would love oregon, it's not as shitty as the rest of the us...until the last hipster moves to portland that is but that's other side of state

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
We are headed to Oregon sometime this year. Just need to get our ducks in a row first.

Hey AB. Congrats on your win. I could have sworn I came and said something but I guess I was stoned. What else is new lol. But hey, you will wear that title with pride. It was a long time coming and well deserved.

:roorrip:

Oregon's nice for growing, except the Portland area. Least for any outdoor grows. For those big 5 pounders, you'd have to be in south east Oregon to do the finest outdoors. But still it's legal period. Least by states rights. States rights,, wow, almost sounds like the Civil War all over except a different reason. Who knows maybe the pot heads should secede from the Union and form the Confederate States of Cannabis. Hope your doing good over here Bird.. TC and Keepem Green

Oregon's nice for growing, except the Portland area. Least for any outdoor grows. For those big 5 pounders, you'd have to be in south east Oregon to do the finest outdoors. But still it's legal period. Least by states rights. States rights,, wow, almost sounds like the Civil War all over except a different reason. Who knows maybe the pot heads should secede from the Union and form the Confederate States of Cannabis. Hope your doing good over here Bird.. TC and Keepem Green
A new country for pot heads sounds like a plan I am in!!!

if you ever get to holland we'll smoke some.....:love:

Hubby and I are seriously thinking about it.
I am all for it, just want to check out the job market first. :passitleft:

Heya Birdie! :circle-of-love:
Hugssssss... :love:

I'm sorry to hear about your grows.... I feel your pain after reading the news.. Huggggs...
and Congratulations for your MOTM... You deserve it! :cheer::cheer:

Blessings of love to you my dear and hubby too :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Looking forward to your next grow though... :circle-of-love:

:hug: HI and merci :hug:
From my hubby too . :hug:
I will grow again some day. Security first.:circle-of-love:

:hug: HI and merci :hug:
From my hubby too . :hug:
I will grow again some day. Security first.:circle-of-love:

I know you will. Have a warm winter there! Get cozy in home, candles, smiles. I can only imagine the great adventure revision! Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

I know you will. Have a warm winter there! Get cozy in home, candles, smiles. I can only imagine the great adventure revision! Cheers! :love: :Namaste:
Well, warm winter..it is not.. in these parts they don't know winter like I do (Have lived through - 42 C) and this year , here, WE HAVE SNOW! Lots of cookies to munch on..

:byebye: Birdie how you doing over on your side of the planet? Gotta love winter huh ( not so much) cold spell heading our way so yea, not looking forward to it but it's still coming. They are saying -50 but they hardley ever get it right. I want a job as a weather person, can be wrong 95% of the time an still have a job :rofl: think they need a weather rock hung on a string outside, go feel it, if it's cold predict cold, if it's hot predict hot, if it's wet predict rain, or invest in some window cleaner and clean the windows an look out them before they give forecasts :slide:

Hope all is well for you and yours our friend, Blessed Buds :passitleft:

:byebye: Birdie how you doing over on your side of the planet? Gotta love winter huh ( not so much) cold spell heading our way so yea, not looking forward to it but it's still coming. They are saying -50 but they hardley ever get it right. I want a job as a weather person, can be wrong 95% of the time an still have a job :rofl: think they need a weather rock hung on a string outside, go feel it, if it's cold predict cold, if it's hot predict hot, if it's wet predict rain, or invest in some window cleaner and clean the windows an look out them before they give forecasts :slide:

Heya Arctic! Dropped by your igloo a couple days ago to said HI.. So I'm gonna piggy back this one...
Blessings of love to your and wifey Arctic! :circle-of-love:

:hug: hi you 2 :hug:

Yeah, be wrong and get paid anyway :rofl: god job :)
I stopped listening to the years ago and watch the sky, the cats/animals and my gut feeling. Always get it right :rofl:
Here some parts has -27C which is way lower than usual. So it's chaos with snow and no water or power in some places.

Back
Top Bottom