AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Hey birdy hope all is well with you. I have a ? 4 u and hopefully you can help me out.

How much bud do you need to make decent butter.
And do you have a good recipe or method you would be willing to share
I follow Jim's version
Although we have added lots more bud

original 500gr butter with 54 gr bud
wait, need to fix pc,, will come back to give you details

edit:

Jimdog's stoned for days butter:

I put a bunch of herb in cheese cloth, put the cheese cloth in a pot with butter then put that pot over a bigger pot with boiling water in it. Within an hour you'll see the butter go from yellowish to green and back to a nice golden green. I normally do 2 oz of shake to a 500gram butter.==============================================================================

Hey birdy hope all is well with you. I have a ? 4 u and hopefully you can help me out.

How much bud do you need to make decent butter.
And do you have a good recipe or method you would be willing to share

Ultimate Cannabutter method 1 on utube by High Times is the one I use.
Birdy I got to go look at your POTM!!!! Congratulations!!!! Too much computer again but will be last stop. Great Day!!! And thank you for all your help, time, and effort!!!!!! Whats next MOTM????
Im stupid. It is MOTM! Congraulations! I couldent find your plant of the month anywhere!!! I said too much computer! Great Day!

Ultimate Cannabutter method 1 on utube by High Times is the one I use.
Birdy I got to go look at your POTM!!!! Congratulations!!!! Too much computer again but will be last stop. Great Day!!! And thank you for all your help, time, and effort!!!!!! Whats next MOTM????
Im stupid. It is MOTM! Congraulations! I couldent find your plant of the month anywhere!!! I said too much computer! Great Day!

:rofl: no worries :) :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom