AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Just doing a drive by. Hey I know you've done your legwork... What is the penalty for simple cultivation where you live? And simple possession? Hopefully the laws are changing... Once it starts it's going to go fast. Legality I mean.. Hope alls going as well as can be expected till all the drama passes... And you can get back down to business. TC and Keepem Green

Just doing a drive by. Hey I know you've done your legwork... What is the penalty for simple cultivation where you live? And simple possession? Hopefully the laws are changing... Once it starts it's going to go fast. Legality I mean.. Hope alls going as well as can be expected till all the drama passes... And you can get back down to business. TC and Keepem Green

Here, they will slap you with any other "unsolved" charges they have too, if the feel like it.
So jail time is a "sure thing" if caught growing. If you have the "rattle bug" you can rattle on sellers, to get out.

BTW Congrats on the MOTM. You do deserve it.... Keepem Green
:thanks::circle-of-love:

hellooooo :) its nice around here :goodjob:
Hi Nutty :hug: and a super welcome o my little corner :welcome:

Hi AngryBird. I miss seeing your updates  I can't wait for you to get started again. I will be  for you. Take care and best wishes

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

:hug: :thanks: and I miss growing

Hi birdy just stopping by to say hi and hope you have a blessed day also I have a question hopefully you can help me with.
When I trim in flower if I want to use those trimmings for butter do I need to dry them out first or just put them in the freezer. Do the leaves have to be dried or will the cooking process still activate and release the cannabinoids

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

canno, anything you use for butter needs to be decarbed first. It can be fresh trim and/or dry.

I have it in my blog,,,wait
Also, I read about a process WITH freezer as well, but I can't remember where at the moment (most probably SweetSue :) )

canno, anything you use for butter needs to be decarbed first. It can be fresh trim and/or dry.
The decarboxylation reaction has been studied in the range of 90–140 °C. Under the experimental conditions, the highest yield to D9-THC was obtained at 110 °C (230 F) for 110 min. Most preferably the decarboxylation step is conducted at temperatures and for times which ensure at least 97% conversion of the acid cannabinoids to their neutral form, whilst ensuring thermal degradation of THC to CBN is less than 5%."

I have it in my blog,,,wait...CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!
Also, I read about a process WITH freezer as well, but I can't remember where at the moment (most probably SweetSue :) )

yes you can.All though, if you use trims ONLY, you need to add more trims per grams of butter. so lets say you have 50 gr of bud in 250 gr of butter, you will need 75gr (or more depending of what you want) trims.
DOn't forget, treat the butter as medicine, not to be overdosed when eating!

:Namaste: :thumb: :goodjob: :circle-of-love: :love: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :bravo: :high-five: :bravo: :high-five:
Congrats BIRDIE on MOTM woot woot! We're so happy for you! Great job. Sorry it's been a bit, been nasty cold on our side of the planet and been studying every free moment we can. Huge hugs to you from us both and much love.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

:thanks::thanks:

I hope you guys are just fine :hug: and thank you for stopping by

Back
Top Bottom