AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

:hug: I am only angry on the governments not deciding on cannabis, and the pharmacy companies selling sh@@ drugs instead of using CCO to heal people .
Me too . . . .
We have a misrable government here .
They do nothing. .. just stolen citizens money .

Sent from my SM-N900 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

dutch...t8's are about half the size of t12's...usually 28 or 32 watts...t5's are again about 1/2 the size of t8's, or about as big around as your little finger...usually HO 54 watt, however, they do make a 28 watt version tho...there are also LED flourescent style tubes...I have a bunch of 17 watt ones...maybe there is a 11 watt model as well... could be where confusion is...info on the lights should be printed on the ends of the tubes(or you could check info on ballast)...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

T12_T8_T5_final.jpg

Here you go dutchess this should help u out on the subject.

Hey birdy just stopping by to say I hope you have a blessed day

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

But it can sure as hell cut into that profit margin. :laughtwo: All those years they wasted trying to keep us from the truth. We're smarter now, with our eyes firmly turned to the future. They're hoping we spend more time looking back and wailing about the obvious injustice.

Ancient history. Brighter future. Which way do you think we should go? Yeah, me too. It's more fun to grow and share.

And yes Birdie, he is the sweetest spookies around. :hug: :love:

Hi all :hug:

I was down with the flu and actually thought I was going to have a heart attack. Pain was really bad on the left side and I remembered reading that if you think you have a heart attack, cough really hard 3-4 times, it saves your life.
So I did.

Hubby is still down and will actually be driven to hospital if he isn't better by tomorrow. He refuses of course, but.. I am a stubborn hard #@# if it comes to it :rofl:

Thanks for helping dutch with the lights :)

I was down with the flu and actually thought I was going to have a heart attack. Pain was really bad on the left side and I remembered reading that if you think you have a heart attack, cough really hard 3-4 times, it saves your life.
So I did.

Hubby is still down and will actually been driven to hospital if he isn't better by tomorrow. He refuses of course, but.. I am a stubborn hard #@# if it comes to it :rofl:

Sending positive vibes and healing prayers for you both!

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.
New Babies - Growing From Seed

So I did.

Hubby is still down and will actually been driven to hospital if he isn't better by tomorrow. He refuses of course, but.. I am a stubborn hard #@# if it comes to it :rofl:

Sending healing light. :circle-of-love:

Drive by,, hope peoples are ok.. I hear your hubby,, I hate hospitals.. And I just got home from one.... I had that node cut out,, and alot of other things while they were in there tonsils and part of the back of my tongue.. Still no sign of the primary.. Oh well,, life... Stay healthy and Keepem Green

So sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. Best wishes birdie.

Peace and Pepto, Hyena

:thanks: :hug: :hug: :hug: :circle-of-love:
I love you guys, you know that :hug:

Norcaliwood :: Speedy recovery from surgery :hug:
SweetSue :hug: hubby is up and about, recovering well after your help :hug:
Rabbi :hug: I am still super joyful of your news :hug:

Hyena :hug: It was an influenza, I am a tough birdie and due to all herbs I am using daily, I shook it off fast. Hubby got hit badly with 2 types of flu at once.
We are doing much better now :hug:

ok, it is out :rofl: 1 bag seed is growing and so far 1 fast bud has popped :party::party:

I placed the seeds in water until they sunk, then straight into soil ( actually went into nature, found red soil, pine cones, pine needles and a sandy stone earth mix.
I cut the needles into pieces and the pine cones, mixed everything up and planted them)

They are under a 60W RED light bulb for heat and a LED 7W light bulb 6500K ( if I am correct) for sun.
It took the bag seed 3 days to pop up and the fast bud 2 days.

I plant to water them with a lot of new "cooked yummies" as a test. Will explain later :)

Back
Top Bottom