AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

A-Bird,,,, I don't do alot of reading,,, you have to remember I'm a Redneck from the deep south here,,, and we never learned to read much,,,, but I took in, things are OK there.............. You really have no reason to not post. I have had my pc and even photo albums seized. But I did detect a better feeling in the air....................... I'd love to talk with ya........
Keepem Up there. and Keepem Green

:circle-of-love: How can I not come back here? All you guys make me so happy. It is bad to have laws about CCO and MJ. Here they are dragging their butts about voting and all I can do is wait.

It is so ironical, if you are in court, for growing weed/smoking, you can't claim you are a drug addict, they will laugh at you. BUT weed is in the list of illegal drugs / narcotics.

Well you best keep coming back here....... Your a good member of the 420 network whether you know it or not.............. Keepem Green

:circle-of-love: How can I not come back here? All you guys make me so happy. It is bad to have laws about CCO and MJ. Here they are dragging their butts about voting and all I can do is wait.

It is so ironical, if you are in court, for growing weed/smoking, you can't claim you are a drug addict, they will laugh at you. BUT weed is in the list of illegal drugs / narcotics.

Lol. In the U.S. there is medical marijuana. But marijuana has no medical value. But some can use
it for medical purposes. But marijuana has no medicinal value..Rinse..Repeat..keep banging head.

Hey birdie! I can't believe what I've read, I'm so sorry for your loss, that suck so, so much. I hope everything gets back to normal as quickly as possible for you so you can get back to what you love doing the most. .

In my state, growing is a sure trip to prison. The DEA loves it here! I-40 is a favorite hangout for interdiction teams to hang out, daily! A problem with growing is they weigh the entire plant stems, roots and all for purposes of increasing the penalty and raising their "counts". Also, as pointed out earlier, just having the grow equipment set up and a few seeds is enough here for a prison stay. They will investigate first when they have a lead, but will also use any chance they get to stop you and do a search. It is always best to err on the side of caution here! Stay connected with us! But do chill out and dismantle your set up for a good length of time. Be vigilant and watch for any signs of them watching you or checking on your activities. They will tire of this quickly if they don't see anything, usually. I am paranoid, so forgive me if I seem to be over reacting to you! But just a couple of days in our jail system can be a hellish experience and the financial cost heavy! Love you Birdie! You will get past this set back!:thumb:
See im not sure what would happen to me? I live in a place where its medical is legal but for others without a card it has been decriminalized so as long as I dont have over 14g's its just a fine.

Grant it....all 14 grams have to be in the same bag or they will lock you up for attempted distribution so I have no idea what they would do if u are growing a few.

The state next to me is legal for rec and medical.

The cops around here have enough trouble on their hands with the uprising heroin and fentanyl epidemic that is killing people in outrageous numbers.

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well you best keep coming back here....... Your a good member of the 420 network whether you know it or not.............. Keepem Green

:thanks: I love it here , so leaving is just not an option :)

Lol. In the U.S. there is medical marijuana. But marijuana has no medical value. But some can use
it for medical purposes. But marijuana has no medicinal value..Rinse..Repeat..keep banging head.
The medical marijuana presentation ( if it is good or bad..cost= millions for sure) has been presented to the government...voting for legalization...we don't know..

:jawdropper:
noooooooooooooooo:bump:
you'll fly again soon birdie:love:
Yes I will :) :thanks: Never been a person following the flow if I believe something is wrong...and growing is GOOD and product is GOOD for you..so no one can tell me YOU CAN NOT GROW.

In my state, growing is a sure trip to prison. The DEA loves it here! I-40 is a favorite hangout for interdiction teams to hang out, daily! A problem with growing is they weigh the entire plant stems, roots and all for purposes of increasing the penalty and raising their "counts". Also, as pointed out earlier, just having the grow equipment set up and a few seeds is enough here for a prison stay. They will investigate first when they have a lead, but will also use any chance they get to stop you and do a search. It is always best to err on the side of caution here! Stay connected with us! But do chill out and dismantle your set up for a good length of time. Be vigilant and watch for any signs of them watching you or checking on your activities. They will tire of this quickly if they don't see anything, usually. I am paranoid, so forgive me if I seem to be over reacting to you! But just a couple of days in our jail system can be a hellish experience and the financial cost heavy! Love you Birdie! You will get past this set back!:thumb:

:circle-of-love::thanks: You are a super person too :) :love: Here if they catch you with a joint..it is a reason to invade your home...and if you are dragged in court...they will add to your list of offenses ANY unresolved amount of weed they have... If they caught you with 100 gr for example.. they can easily add a kilo ( or what ever they have in "waiting list for criminal to be found") on your charges.

Sucks we have to go through this

Yeah, it sucks, but I am more stubborn than a donkey..so :rofl: I will be back growing soon :) :hug:

:thanks: I love it here , so leaving is just not an option :)

The medical marijuana presentation ( if it is good or bad..cost= millions for sure) has been presented to the government...voting for legalization...we don't know..

Yes I will :) :thanks: Never been a person following the flow if I believe something is wrong...and growing is GOOD and product is GOOD for you..so no one can tell me YOU CAN NOT GROW.

:circle-of-love::thanks: You are a super person too :) :love: Here if they catch you with a joint..it is a reason to invade your home...and if you are dragged in court...they will add to your list of offenses ANY unresolved amount of weed they have... If they caught you with 100 gr for example.. they can easily add a kilo ( or what ever they have in "waiting list for criminal to be found") on your charges.

Yeah, it sucks, but I am more stubborn than a donkey..so :rofl: I will be back growing soon :) :hug:
No medical value?

Chirp chirp chirp......Hi Birdie! I think this is first time postin in/on your thread. Proud of you & hub on that harvest! Im sorry someone opened their yap at the wrong time. Hugs. Just lay low for a bit. Im sure the police have much biggr fish to fry! Sendin good vibes your way! This too shall pass! New year in a few days. New start! I feel you 2 will be just fine :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom