AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

The excitement Autoflower. Sometimes, when you find something in life this transformative you bubble over with enthusiasm. It was unfortunate human error.
Ive been there done that its hard not telling people but after reading urs i wont tell anybody else even gonna move my grow and get my mates round for a smoke so they think ive stopped

Autoflower420

My heart hurts for you AngryBird. I wish more people were trustworthy, but that hasn't been my experience. Like everyone else has said, hide the evidence, lay low, and plan a super stealthy return. :hug: :hug: :hug:

What we don't want you to do Birdie, is think that you have to be growing to remain an active member of this community that's come to love you. Stay with us. We'll strengthen you, you'll strengthen us. In the end we all become more together than we could ever be alone.

You're one of us Birdie. The grow is incidental to that. :hug::hug::hug:

I wasnt been a dick ive told too many folks about mine wish i hadnt todays friends could be tomoros enemys

Autoflower420

You don't me very well, do you? :laughtwo: That thought never crossed my mind.

c6df698eebb61b4d8247bc5a4fe51209.jpg

My not so little girls looking all lovely my tents 2 meters which is lucky these girls are getting massive

Autoflower420

You will fly again.

Peace, Hyena

Yup I made the mistake of letting someone know then I got all paranoid cuz I think he has a big mouth now. So I made up a story saying I shocked and killed them while trying to transplant. Then I said while messing around I accidentally broke my light by knocking it down.

And that I thought it was just plant a seed and water but it is alot harder then I thought and I gave up on trying....lol

Hopefully he bought it. Especially since he knew it was my first time ever trying

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The cops try to do what they want legal or illegal. But I did not think that a judge would issue a search warrant just because they heard one person say something. I do however believe that that slip of the lips could make you a person of interest leading up to the individual being put under surveillance/investigated which could possably lead ultimately to your demise.

If I was growing and that happened to me I would definitely be sketched out but if they could just go get warrants for anyone without any evidence justifying said warrant then we are all truly screwed.....this is just my view on this subject but like I said some cops think the law dont apply to them but in my experience most judges will try to go about matters like this legally to avoid a case being thrown out on a technicality or have all the findings inadmissible due to fruit of the poisonous tree.

If I am wrong then im wrong this is just my opinion.

I would like to hear everyone else's take on this

my friend u r absolutely right....if cops have an info that someones grow ,then they wil try to find if its true ....if they believe u r oing that theycan come with warrant....
many people lie to police saying this and the police get a fiasco coz found nothing...after that they will use their techniques to see if the info are right....after that 2 things can happen...or to get warrant.....or to wait for u to search u on streets and if they find half gram they have the right to go to ur house without warrant...the lows of our country....i know this very well...

See im not sure what would happen to me? I live in a place where its medical is legal but for others without a card it has been decriminalized so as long as I dont have over 14g's its just a fine.

Grant it....all 14 grams have to be in the same bag or they will lock you up for attempted distribution so I have no idea what they would do if u are growing a few.

The state next to me is legal for rec and medical.

The cops around here have enough trouble on their hands with the uprising heroin and fentanyl epidemic that is killing people in outrageous numbers.

That sucks.... some people are idiots

Hope you can grow again soon.....

This is a sad day, i wish you all the luck in the world, you brighten our days and nights and i hope you will someday soon be able to do this again.

Sorry to hear that. I hope legalization comes soon, it is just a plant after all. Stay strong and vigilant I will think about you. :love: :Namaste:

I'm sorry to read this .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bummer that stinks :( , the least folks that know about it the better, for a multitude or reasons (even if legal where you are at albeit not as many reasons but still a good "rule of thumb").

I was kind of "sick" for days, looking over my shoulder every where I went. Trying to calm down. Thank you for your kind words. I know I can't stay away from growing. It is in my heart and soul. :circle-of-love:

That sucks.... some people are idiots

Hope you can grow again soon.....

This is a sad day, i wish you all the luck in the world, you brighten our days and nights and i hope you will someday soon be able to do this again.

Sorry to hear that. I hope legalization comes soon, it is just a plant after all. Stay strong and vigilant I will think about you. :love: :Namaste:

I'm sorry to read this .

Bummer that stinks :( , the least folks that know about it the better, for a multitude or reasons (even if legal where you are at albeit not as many reasons but still a good "rule of thumb").

Oh Baby....:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

It'll be ok. I know it doesn't feel like that right now, but I assure you, there's a moment in your future when you'll look back on this "disaster" and say

"That was the best thing that could have happened."

Trust me on this. Take a day or two to catch your breath. Work out a plan to be more stealthy and replant. You know you can't stop growing, so face that, regroup and start again, using what you've learned to improve the setup.

And give hubby a hug from me. I know from experience what it feels like to be the person with the loose lips. Not a good feeling at all, so a little reassurance that this will be a good thing in the end will go a long way to assaugaging that sense of dread he must have stomping around in his brain right now.

Joyful anticipation. Go there instead. In a few months it'll all be over and you'll be getting ready to harvest again. Start small until your comfort levels return. Deliberately refuse to be frustrated. Be hopeful. We're here for you Birdie.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sorry to hear about this turn of events, stay with us while youre laying low and youll be back in the game soon enough. .

Sent from my iPad using 420

Hey Birdie, :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I was stopping in to say hi and get caught up, what a turn of events. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. I hope you'll hang around while waiting to get to that place where you're ready to grow again. It will get better!!!! :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Sad news AB...you were just getting in a groove...good things come to good people...hoping for a quick turn around to your misfortune...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Birdie, stay tuned in and learning/teaching! I would clear out the "set up" for a good while and be extremely cautious for the next year or two. Keep only small amounts in your home ,if at all, at least for a year. Best wishes and Love to you! If they are interested on acting on what they heard it will most likely come as surveillance first and then possible search within the year. Most likely they didn't pick up on it or don't care! Lay low for a year being just a simple user! :circle-of-love: I'll be looking for you on various threads, like Sweet Sue's Cannabis oil study hall!:thumb:

Omg. Sorry to hear about that!! Definitely did the right thing and the universe will bring new opportunities to your life. I'm wishing you all the support!

wtf?...find another place..place ur seeds all over the town...

Here, if they find you with a joint on your pocket, they can now go straight to house search, without a second question. "Just on suspicion" you might have more at home.

So, they can bust in here, harass me and the kids..all legally. And then, of course take my kids away, which is the worst.

I grow for my hubby s health MOSTLY and 2nd for myself. I know I will grow again I have it in my core bone :)

THank you all for your words of encouragement I love you so much all of you :hug: :hug: :circle-of-love:

Don't trip,,, all you'll do is skin your knees......... I take it it's pretty ruff where your at to make ya worry this much. Put your grow lights everything in a box or two and leave them with a friend you trust for afew months. Just to be safe. Nothing happens after that,,, nothing will. Sad when you can't grow a damn weed in your home......... Call it medince, call it whatever you want, it's a damn weed. What gives another person the right to tell you you can't......................... One of the stupist laws out there,,, But laws are starting to change everywhere.
I know you'll be fine. Isn't like you murdered someone....
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom