AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Thats still 2 oz a plant thatsa good yeild

Autoflower420

yes thts true....but not everytime similar yields,...this season 10-25 gr each plant only...but the one from strain hunters damnesia gave me 50 gr...never goes to 9th week...55 days harvest...right now i got 5 autos 60 days and no much on them...thank u...

Morning Angry! 2hrs on the computer but had to say mornin! Im curious to see my tents yield. Im guessing an oz a plant at most. The first ones are close. I pulled off a bud and their clear to cloudy and their flush starts today. Gots to go water the tent.... Great day to all!!:passitleft:

Morning Angry! 2hrs on the computer but had to say mornin! Im curious to see my tents yield. Im guessing an oz a plant at most. The first ones are close. I pulled off a bud and their clear to cloudy and their flush starts today. Gots to go water the tent.... Great day to all!!:passitleft:
Growing more and more! I love watching them grow bigger and stronger everyday!
0aed3680e71fe47d7edb8472a87c42e6.jpg
0cdb821bafb260cd07b558ca1dd52f38.jpg

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

i never get more than 60 gr the plant...auto...
thats good...150 gr each plant sounds good
thank u for reply
I think we were lucky, and I don't believe it is standard with these lights.

Thats still 2 oz a plant thatsa good yeild

Autoflower420

Thy turned into cookies :)
yes thts true....but not everytime similar yields,...this season 10-25 gr each plant only...but the one from strain hunters damnesia gave me 50 gr...never goes to 9th week...55 days harvest...right now i got 5 autos 60 days and no much on them...thank u...

I believe that we will have less too now, it is cold here now

Good Morning to you too 4ductch :) I did miss your journal, sorry

Growing more and more! I love watching them grow bigger and stronger everyday!
0aed3680e71fe47d7edb8472a87c42e6.jpg
0cdb821bafb260cd07b558ca1dd52f38.jpg

Yes they are :thumb:

Awesome and congrats Birdie!!!! Can't wait to see baby pictures :)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
:thanks:
I will take some pics later on today, hopefully.

Yesterday I made butter and will do cookies in a few minutes. Just wanted to drop by and say GOOD MORNING ALL:love:

Good morning Birdie! Great to hear everything is great in the garden of my favurite gardener! Looking forward to the pics! :love: :Namaste:

HELLO SOLAR! I have been growing autos for several years 3-4 grows per year. There are so many possible variables that effect yields, that no one can give you a sure fire 150 gram yield method that will always work ,especially considering genetic limitations of some seeds! I started indoor growing with MH/HPS 1000 watts with Hydroponics many years ago and got terrific results on photo plants. (before autos were widely available). I have for the past few years grown only autos under a simple T5 set up with 6-55watt HO tubes (two sets tubes2700 K and 6500K,roughly = to 400 watt MH/HPS), a timer and a $12 small circulation fan. I have been mostly growing Crop King varieties with a few others occasionally (swapped seeds with a friend). Under this set up and a bare minimum of pruning and with all organic compost based grows ,I have been happy with my supply/yields. I have yields ranging from under an ounce to over 3 1/2 ounce per plant. Depending on the variety and the particular grow, averages have been from just under two ounces to just over two ounces per plant cured most grows. I had one grow with a variety that was touted as stealthy/ compact, received from my friend, that only averaged about one ounce per plant. Growing 3-4 plants to maturity 3-4 times per year gives me a satisfactory supply for my needs. Anyway, don't fret about it much, enjoy the experimentation and the homegrown smoke ! Besides providing adequate lumens and good coverage, temperatures are quite important and keeping them in the 60-80 degree range seems about optimum for most auto varieties, But don't worry if it goes a bit higher or lower!). Some autos (if not all) seem to do well in cooler temps especially in the later bloom period. I get some beautiful plants and yields from winter grown plants with temps dipping to a little below (sometimes down to 52)55 degrees at night and only in the sixties in the daytime. (The Ruderalis in the genes must like that!) Some color up blue /purple better! I have had summer time day temps hit near 84 with no problems. Keep tweaking your methods and equipment, reading on the net, trying varieties, but mostly just enjoying what you are doing! :thumb::rollit:

Good morning Birdie! Great to hear everything is great in the garden of my favurite gardener! Looking forward to the pics! :love: :Namaste:
Good Morning Tomula :) Pics coming in next post. Sweet of you to drop by :thanks:

hey!!!!
i cant press the thank/like button!!!!!
but i can write!!!!!
I LIKE
I LIKE I LIKE
I LIKE
THANKS
THANKS
THANKS...

good job...love it!!!!!

Thank you :) Sometimes the like button gets stuck. Try to re fresh page :)

Good afternoon Birdie 

Hi Kush Girl, how is it going? I ill be in your journal soon :)

HELLO SOLAR! I have been growing autos for several years 3-4 grows per year. There are so many possible variables that effect yields, that no one can give you a sure fire 150 gram yield method that will always work ,especially considering genetic limitations of some seeds! I started indoor growing with MH/HPS 1000 watts with Hydroponics many years ago and got terrific results on photo plants. (before autos were widely available). I have for the past few years grown only autos under a simple T5 set up with 6-55watt HO tubes (two sets tubes2700 K and 6500K,roughly = to 400 watt MH/HPS), a timer and a $12 small circulation fan. I have been mostly growing Crop King varieties with a few others occasionally (swapped seeds with a friend). Under this set up and a bare minimum of pruning and with all organic compost based grows ,I have been happy with my supply/yields. I have yields ranging from under an ounce to over 3 1/2 ounce per plant. Depending on the variety and the particular grow, averages have been from just under two ounces to just over two ounces per plant cured most grows. I had one grow with a variety that was touted as stealthy/ compact, received from my friend, that only averaged about one ounce per plant. Growing 3-4 plants to maturity 3-4 times per year gives me a satisfactory supply for my needs. Anyway, don't fret about it much, enjoy the experimentation and the homegrown smoke ! Besides providing adequate lumens and good coverage, temperatures are quite important and keeping them in the 60-80 degree range seems about optimum for most auto varieties, But don't worry if it goes a bit higher or lower!). Some autos (if not all) seem to do well in cooler temps especially in the later bloom period. I get some beautiful plants and yields from winter grown plants with temps dipping to a little below (sometimes down to 52)55 degrees at night and only in the sixties in the daytime. (The Ruderalis in the genes must like that!) Some color up blue /purple better! I have had summer time day temps hit near 84 with no problems. Keep tweaking your methods and equipment, reading on the net, trying varieties, but mostly just enjoying what you are doing! :thumb::rollit:

:thanks:
:Namaste: We are trying for the best. My lights are 4x 38W total k 25600 Lumen 10400 (cold lights 6400K/2600L)
and 4x 38W total K 16000 Lumen
10600 (warm lights 4000K / 26655L)

The grow space is a bit tricky to measure, it is ndr a stair case, so in the h
igh end it is like 1.20 cm going down and about a meter bottom
Hopefully it is enough to bring some decent yields. :love:

And yes, cold is a problem, I can not add heat in there. So we have a 60 W red light warming up the place.

UPDATE 7/12-2016

Took some pictures of the new babies.

Here is the 2 White widows Pink sock was born 3rd of December Black Sock was born 5th of December

DSC_013530.jpg

This is out Grand Heft Auto born 19th of November ( in her 3rd week)
DSC_013631.jpg

I cant reach to take pic of AK Auto, she was born the same day as AK Auto and is looking good too :)

I hope you all enjoyed my, as usual, bad quality pics...

Grow with love and rule with compassion :) That is when the world will change into a better place :circle-of-love:

hi!!!!thank u for spendind so much time to write this for me...i respect that,,i just want to say a fact that happens to me......

i used to grow indoor with hps /mh photoperiod....then i try the hps dual spectrum and keep growning photoperiod...i get soime nice yields....once i got 170 gr from one photoperiod in 3 months and 2 weeks...after this i try to grow autoflower indoor...my first and last indoor grow....this is the link of the grow journal
New To The Forum - New To Autos

this is my first and last grow inside...after this i try to grow autos outdoor in mediterannean but all of them gave me one main colas exept 2-3 grows that gave me more than 50 gr..
if i could make photoperiod outdoor i would have good results....very good results but i cant do it coz i am in the randar of pigs...so i prefer to make my own seeds so i can plant plenty of small pots outdoor autos ...for me to keep safe....i had once 11 autos and the pigs came home ...at my mothers home (i said i live there) and they didnt find them...after this i change the place for grow them and oly stealth for my safety....thank u..

UPDATE 7/12-2016

Here is the 2 White widows Pink sock was born 3rd of December Black Sock was born 5th of December

DSC_013530.jpg

DSC_013631.jpg

I cant reach to take pic of AK Auto, she was born the same day as AK Auto and is looking good too :)

Grow with love and rule with compassion :) That is when the world will change into a better place :circle-of-love:

like like like.....
probably is the browser i cant ress the thanks button...:bravo::goodjob:

UPDATE 7/12-2016

DSC_013530.jpg

DSC_013631.jpg

Lookn gud bird as always LOVE the socks :) they always make me smile or laugh wen I see ur different colored socks thats genius diy growing right there haha but yea gud luck I'm sure under ur guidance those girls will take off well hope there girls are those fem seeds or regular?? But yea :bravo: and gud luck I'll be here :cheer: the girls on lol but yea:Namaste: bird have a great day/week:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom