AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Thats what ive read, i want something that has some sweet fruity taste. Most of my OG variants taste like old tennis balls. Lol

Sent from my iPad using 420

Hi nis :) hi penny

Yes, my Pineapple is with me from the summer and she will be placed in flower as soon as the 2 autos are done.
I have fought hard to keep her alive, (not just sickness) hubby wants to cull her, thinking she will not produce.
Sh is a fem seed and we have harvested autos, So the light cycle for flowering is new to him,, i added a White Widow fem seed, just so he will leave my Pineapple alone :)

Hi nis :) hi penny

Yes, my Pineapple is with me from the summer and she will be placed in flower as soon as the 2 autos are done.
I have fought hard to keep her alive, (not just sickness) hubby wants to cull her, thinking she will not produce.
Sh is a fem seed and we have harvested autos, So the light cycle for flowering is new to him,, i added a White Widow fem seed, just so he will leave my Pineapple alone :)
So angrybird is a bird cool

Autoflower420

Hi Birdie! :circle-of-love:

Congrats on the harvest. I know after I harvested my first on I was completely obsessed with what can I do to make the next one better.

I had the same problem as SweetSue as my Ww got close to harvest, the weight of the buds had it bending over and with the way my second is growing it may be even more so. :yummy:

Keep up the good work, you're an awesome ambassador for :420: and I just love your energy. :green_heart: :hug:

:Namaste:

Thats what ive read, i want something that has some sweet fruity taste. Most of my OG variants taste like old tennis balls. Lol

This is something I will remember. :laughtwo:

I am an old fashion organic grower that once was a professional horticulturalist and a lic. chemical applicator. I once used all kinds of additional chemical and mineral adjuncts in my fertilizer programs, with a lot of success. Now reformed, I use only organic and natural sources of fertilizers. When I first became a organic gardener I used a vast array of mineral and organic commercial products with good results. Now reformed again, I use primarily only recycled organic matter (from many home sources on my mini farm) with the occasional addition of Kelp extract and fish emulsion and dolomitic lime. What I have discovered over 40 years of gardening is that well made compost with natural biological, fungi, and enzyme activity provides what plants need naturally. It acts as a ph buffer that will make nutrients available even if the ph is off a few points, will assist in the uptake of nutrients and in making minerals available by natural processes. While I have used potassium products as part of a tank mix for lawns, shrubs and trees(plus nitrogen and trace package) years ago with success, I have found healthy living soils will make healthy plants that are good for you usually without commercial supplements. If you are growing hydroponic, providing all the beneficial living organisms is a challenge and mineral and nutrients must be pumped in just like many row crop farmers must pump up the nutrients in their fields that are poor as living healthy soils due to deplenishment of humus and living organisms. More additions of missing elements must be made without healthy living soil. I have grown plants in soils like concrete with decent returns with enough inputs of water, minerals and nutrients, and in water (hydroponic)with lots of commercial product inputs. I now feel that the food I grow and the cannabis is healthier for me if grown in organic manner and the plants are more insect, disease, and drought resistant, for sure. Well made compost and attention to growth habits, timing, light, temps, etc. will grow strong healthy branches, heavy buds, and high THC. If the addition of potassium silicate helps you grow good plants ,great! After all potassium is a known essential nutrient and the silica may be a part not recognized before or maybe the silica does not matter at all and the boost of potassium helps the plant form healthier cell walls that naturally contain silica anyway! If you look on the net you will find dozens(hundreds, thousands?) of products to add to your grow regimen and many or even most may help someone if used as directed! I have chosen a simpler way! I spend very little money on my gardens, I get great yields of healthy food/plants. Plants, fungi and bacteria have more connections than a super computer! They will breakdown, alter, create chemicals/minerals/nutrients and make them available for life if you provide an environment that they can thrive in. That is what creating a living soil is about and what good compost facilitates! Happy gardening!:rollit:Please excuse my rant on the benefits of organic gardening and Cannabis growing, that's my being stoned on some good organic weed!

So angrybird is a bird cool

Autoflower420
yes I am :)

Lol dont let him cull the pineapple whatever you do

I do not intend too. The pineapple is a very special plant, dedicated to SweetSue, and I am going to fight hard for her. No bad talking will make m change my mind. I KNOW she is totally worth it, and after harvest, I know hubby will see it too :)

Hi Birdie! :circle-of-love:

Congrats on the harvest. I know after I harvested my first on I was completely obsessed with what can I do to make the next one better.

I had the same problem as SweetSue as my Ww got close to harvest, the weight of the buds had it bending over and with the way my second is growing it may be even more so. :yummy:

Keep up the good work, you're an awesome ambassador for :420: and I just love your energy. :green_heart: :hug:

:Namaste:

:circle-of-love: Thank you for your wonderful words, if you only knew how much they warm up my heart.
It is easy to be me in this community, since I have been given so much love and support in the few months I am here.
:thanks:

I am an old fashion organic grower that once was a professional horticulturalist and a lic. chemical applicator. I once used all kinds of additional chemical and mineral adjuncts in my fertilizer programs, with a lot of success. Now reformed, I use only organic and natural sources of fertilizers. When I first became a organic gardener I used a vast array of mineral and organic commercial products with good results. Now reformed again, I use primarily only recycled organic matter (from many home sources on my mini farm) with the occasional addition of Kelp extract and fish emulsion and dolomitic lime. What I have discovered over 40 years of gardening is that well made compost with natural biological, fungi, and enzyme activity provides what plants need naturally. It acts as a ph buffer that will make nutrients available even if the ph is off a few points, will assist in the uptake of nutrients and in making minerals available by natural processes. While I have used potassium products as part of a tank mix for lawns, shrubs and trees(plus nitrogen and trace package) years ago with success, I have found healthy living soils will make healthy plants that are good for you usually without commercial supplements. If you are growing hydroponic, providing all the beneficial living organisms is a challenge and mineral and nutrients must be pumped in just like many row crop farmers must pump up the nutrients in their fields that are poor as living healthy soils due to deplenishment of humus and living organisms. More additions of missing elements must be made without healthy living soil. I have grown plants in soils like concrete with decent returns with enough inputs of water, minerals and nutrients, and in water (hydroponic)with lots of commercial product inputs. I now feel that the food I grow and the cannabis is healthier for me if grown in organic manner and the plants are more insect, disease, and drought resistant, for sure. Well made compost and attention to growth habits, timing, light, temps, etc. will grow strong healthy branches, heavy buds, and high THC. If the addition of potassium silicate helps you grow good plants ,great! After all potassium is a known essential nutrient and the silica may be a part not recognized before or maybe the silica does not matter at all and the boost of potassium helps the plant form healthier cell walls that naturally contain silica anyway! If you look on the net you will find dozens(hundreds, thousands?) of products to add to your grow regimen and many or even most may help someone if used as directed! I have chosen a simpler way! I spend very little money on my gardens, I get great yields of healthy food/plants. Plants, fungi and bacteria have more connections than a super computer! They will breakdown, alter, create chemicals/minerals/nutrients and make them available for life if you provide an environment that they can thrive in. That is what creating a living soil is about and what good compost facilitates! Happy gardening!:rollit:Please excuse my rant on the benefits of organic gardening and Cannabis growing, that's my being stoned on some good organic weed!
Tim,:thanks: Filling my journal with high knowledge information, based on experience, can never be called "ranting in my journal" :), your expertise and point of view is a very helpful tool for all of us.
Basically, I was looking for something to make a boost in flower. Since we have the T8 lights, I felt that maybe lights were not enough and except the compost I have( made from fruit and veggie peels horse manure and eggshells)

I only have the boost juice from banana peels, dried banana peels and Emilya's cal mag (from eggshells and apple cider vinegar) for flower boost. In veg I us only dried used coffee grounds.

So, since finding other resources here is very difficult, and I will not go into the "canna" nursery. ( Police actually busts people who shops there)
I am trying to locate epsom salt and molasses in a health store, haven't found it yet. I just want to go in, pay cash and leave, not order on line.

Question was raised since I had no idea of what potassium silicate is. If it is organic or not.
I do appreciate your input and will surely think about it wisely.

Maybe it isn't necessary to get it? I am looking into making a worm box to collect worm castings, that is the only thing I know for sure :)

UPDATE 24th November

Our first harvest :party: party in my house everybody ...
the Bag seed Lady has been cut. It was a sad moment to see baby go, but this is the cycle of life.:circle-of-love:
Here are the rest of the buds.
No weight yet.

DSC_012240.jpg
DSC_011740.jpg
DSC_011638.jpg
DSC_011542.jpg

Bag Seed Lady had 3 more buds that hubby had cut earlier and 4 popcorn buds.
I am extremely happy with the harvest, and she is just the way hubby wants his smoke. Head buzz.

I will do an update later on the other ladies.

:circle-of-love:
Thank you all for being here and helping me get to my first harvest.:thanks:
Waaaw .... they looks great
Best wishes lovely bird .

Almost Friday!! Woooohooo, I'll smoke to that! Puff..... Puff..... Pass........:)

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing 

Waaaw .... they looks great
Best wishes lovely bird .

Great job birdy, thoughs buds look soo yummy!!

Jimdogggy

Beautiful baby! Congratulations 

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

Here you go, taste:passitleft:it is our first harvest :)
Thank you all for dropping in :circle-of-love:

Don't put vinegar on ur soil 2 drops in a 5 litre bottle drops my ph from 7.4 to 4.0 so be careful using vinegar or ur ph will be proper low

Autoflower420

I use vinager to bring the PH down and B.soda to bring it up, water and nutes. Ive been doing it a few months and its great. I feel like Im cheating the system. Ive seen a guy at he grow shop with 20 bottles of PH down and Im thinking damn use vinager! My tap runs from 7.5-8.5
Hello Angry!!

Back
Top Bottom