AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

I want to apologize for not finding your thread sooner Angrybird. Check out the utube vid............. Ultimate Cannabutter.
Thats the one I used. Happy Holidays!!

Hi,better
late than never:welcome:

UPDATE 24th November

Our first harvest :party: party in my house everybody ...
the Bag seed Lady has been cut. It was a sad moment to see baby go, but this is the cycle of life.:circle-of-love:
Here are the rest of the buds.
No weight yet.

DSC_012240.jpg
DSC_011740.jpg
DSC_011638.jpg
DSC_011542.jpg

Bag Seed Lady had 3 more buds that hubby had cut earlier and 4 popcorn buds.
I am extremely happy with the harvest, and she is just the way hubby wants his smoke. Head buzz.

I will do an update later on the other ladies.

:circle-of-love:
Thank you all for being here and helping me get to my first harvest.:thanks:

Awesome bird great job on the harvest looks great hope they turn out the way u want it seems 2b from what u say ur hubby already got a nice heady buzz n it's not even fully cured. Real nice mine also had a heady buzz but didn't las tht long only bout a half hour alil less mAybe but I have a HUGE tolerance lol and I only packed like a half of a bowl :) lol didn't wana waste 2 much of my plant haha

Congratulation Birdie! Looking great, very nice colors and sizes! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:
:thanks: Finally we did it :)

Nice biscuits u made there!! I bet they are very good :)
Yes, we served them to a few friends and they loved every crumble.:)

Awesome bird great job on the harvest looks great hope they turn out the way u want it seems 2b from what u say ur hubby already got a nice heady buzz n it's not even fully cured. Real nice mine also had a heady buzz but didn't las tht long only bout a half hour alil less mAybe but I have a HUGE tolerance lol and I only packed like a half of a bowl :) lol didn't wana waste 2 much of my plant haha

Maybe yours need a few more days in growing?

:thanks: weed you are close to harvest too.

So, remaining buds from Bag Seed Lady was 18 gr dried.
Cookies are good too, everyone testing them love them. It takes about 90 minutes for it to hit.

Don't forget to check out the home remedies thread too.:circle-of-love:

Yes,

I have my first AK auto to be harvested in December + Pineapple Chunk waiting for flower space
I have an AK auto in 2nd week and a Grand Heft Auto too. Also I am trying to convince hubby to pop a White Widow fem seed to grow up and go to flower together with pinapple chunk in end of January (when AK auto and grand heft are ready)

Good Morning Everyone.:circle-of-love:

I trust all of you had a lovely Thanksgiving or just one beautiful week end ( if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving):Namaste:
Today hubby cut of the top bud from AK Auto he said it was starting to "shrink" not wilt, just shrink.
No mold , no bugs, humidity at 40% and according to grow schedule she is 2 days into her 8th week. She doesn't "look" ready by far.

We let the rest of plant stay, since the lower buds are not ready. Not enough amber "hairs" and trichs are clear to white.

Babies are growing and pics later, added a red light bulb 60W to test if it helps growth, otherwise just for heat.
It is getting colder in there since winter is coming to us as well.:Namaste:

Also, I placed a White Widow (fem) seed in water, since She needs some time in veg Plan is to have her veg until AK auto #2 and Grand Heft Auto are ready (End of Jan. ) and then flower her and Pineapple Chunk ( finally, and yes SHE is still alive:love:)

Back
Top Bottom