AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

We have cut some low pop corn off the Bag seed Lady and the smoke is awesome even for half immature and uncured buds:thumb:

:rofl: Birdie! Taking that low hanging fruit from a bag lady? :yahoo: good job Birdie :thumb: we're trying hard to let our green crack cure for two weeks before we sample but I may not be able to hold out :)

Blessed buds our friend and be well. Big hugs from the North Pole :circle-of-love:

UPDATE 19/11 -2016
:party:
And we have birth :love:

I estimate 80 days of growth and it ends at 3rd of January.

So we have Bag Seed lady will finish at 2nd of December:love:

AK Auto will finish around 25th of December:

I wish your all sweet buds and happy growing :circle-of-love:

:bravo: Angry Bird! Looks like it's gonna be a good Xmas period for your household! Hahaha.. A glass of Whiskey by the fire with a fresh AK Auto sounds good.. I'm sure it'll taste good too.. :)

Blessings of love to you:circle-of-love: and hugggggsssss! :)

Oh very nice, I'm glad to see you will have some good remedy! Those are very nice colors in there! Keep it up, I'm looking forward for harvest! :love: :Namaste:
Thank you my friend. The 2 AK Autos and Grand Heft Auto is your doing :)

Man she is lookn gud bird:thumb: I can't wait 2 hear the smoke report hope it's as gud as she looks but knowing how gud a Gardner u r I bet she will b amazing for sure :circle-of-love: and :Namaste:

I have read a lot over many months and learn and read more, went from a total "have no clue noobie" into "wow it is working" in 5 months, all thanks to you guys :circle-of-love:

Rite lol well jus make sure u get better take it easy. But man tht sock idea had me laughing but gud idea for sure ur results sure show u know what ur doin:). And as 4 me well I am sure learning fast :) but I'm off to burn one in the forest the girls always like a gud smoke sesh and hey so do I lol I'll even:volcano-smiley: one for u 2 bird my friend and as always gud luck n keep it green my fine feathery friend lol:Namaste:

The sock is actually working as pot, just pour water on the outside so roots seek water= grow wider.
:rofl: Birdie! Taking that low hanging fruit from a bag lady? :yahoo: good job Birdie :thumb: we're trying hard to let our green crack cure for two weeks before we sample but I may not be able to hold out :)

Blessed buds our friend and be well. Big hugs from the North Pole :circle-of-love:

I don''t touch the bagseed Lady, hubby says it is heavy high, and I don't want that for myself. My Pineapple Chunk is what I am waiting for, he can smoke so little and it keeps him high for 3 hours.
:bravo: Angry Bird! Looks like it's gonna be a good Xmas period for your household! Hahaha.. A glass of Whiskey by the fire with a fresh AK Auto sounds good.. I'm sure it'll taste good too.. :)

Blessings of love to you:circle-of-love: and hugggggsssss! :)

Hi sweetie,:thanks:

yes, it is going to be a high Christmas daily hugs to you too :hug: :hug:

found some good tables for reference, feel free to use them as you please:circle-of-love:
ph2.png
nutrients.png

looks super, sorry for your laptop and side way pictures:straightface:
btw the d earth still does its job and the orange oil got rid of the rest :thanks:
you saved my favorite mother birdie:adore::adore::adore:
i'm getting the hang of this indoor growing because of people like yourself:theband:

looks super, sorry for your laptop and side way pictures:straightface:
btw the d earth still does its job and the orange oil got rid of the rest :thanks:
you saved my favorite mother birdie:adore::adore::adore:
i'm getting the hang of this indoor growing because of people like yourself:theband:

That was a super ego boost for me sweetie :hug: I never forget that all the members here made me to what I am today :circle-of-love:
It is my pleasure to help where ever I can :thanks:

Nice girls there Birdie...I was comparing your bagseeders to mine and they are real similar looking. They didnt yield alot but it was the fruityest and dankest of all the strains I harvested. I compare it to Sour Diesel alot, very similar taste and a long deep buzz, makes a good rosin press too. Really wish I knew what strain it actually was. Pic of bagseed bud is below sorry bout the phone camera. Keep up the good work! ;) TC & cya soon.

DSC00961_2.JPG

Hi SG
Nice of yo to drop by and nice bud shot. ( I say that because as you see, my pic are about the same quality)
And I actually uploaded a bud shot just now from the bag seed..wait

DSC_011541.jpg
IMG_20161120_164644.jpg

On top you see my newborns. AK Auto and Grand Heft Auto

Unfortunately, hubby did not weigh the buds before drying but they are dense.
the last bottom buds we cut of (2 of them) before these, weighed I0 grams wet without stem.

Nice babies!...Look real good. The bud is crazy lookin, but mine were also abnormal too, but man is it some dense, dank, fruity goodness that I plan on enjoying until the next harvest in a couple months. Im planting some Northern Skunk auto next in about 2 weeks, cant wait to flip the cheese and get some new babies growing. I like clones but it takes the fun & excitement out of it somewhat too. Keep up the good work and TC cya soon! ;)

nice job bird keep up the great work!!
thank you, we try hard :)
Hello new babies! :byebye:

Goodbye yummy bud! :lot-o-toke:

Good bye indeed, he shared it with a friend and didn't even want to cure it first.:rofl:

Hi Birdie! :circle-of-love:

New babies and nice buds, way to go! :thumb:

:Namaste:
hi
:thanks:

Great job birdie!!! WELCOME new babies :circle-of-love:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well. :passitleft:

Hi :thanks: for dropping by, i will join you too in a second :hug: to both of you

DSC_011541.jpg
IMG_20161120_164644.jpg

On top you see my newborns. AK Auto and Grand Heft Auto

Unfortunately, hubby did not weigh the buds before drying but they are dense.
the last bottom buds we cut of (2 of them) before these, weighed I0 grams wet without stem.

Hey bird hope ur weekend is going great quick question what is ur method for harvesting drying and curing do u jus hang the whole plant or cut off the buds and let sit out on a rack or sumthn or what?? And also how long to u keep them hanging out b4 u jar them 2 start curing or is there other better ways 2 cure cuz my first harvest I must have messed up the drying n put them into jars 2 soon cuz now they got like tht hat taste to it like I didn't dry it enuf or sumthn but yea if u cud please help cuz my nex plants are like almost done and ready 2b harvested if not ready Rite now lol

We haven't done a complete harvest yet. But plan is: Cut whole plant at base. Cut off big leaves and leaf tips "sticking: out of bud. hang to dry for 3 days, and if hubby doesn't smoke it all :rofl: cure in jars (dark place) for 2 months. Open them up every day.
If it is bad smell, maybe it is rot? Examine the bud for black spots.

We haven't done a complete harvest yet. But plan is: Cut whole plant at base. Cut off big leaves and leaf tips "sticking: out of bud. hang to dry for 3 days, and if hubby doesn't smoke it all :rofl: cure in jars (dark place) for 2 months. Open them up every day.
If it is bad smell, maybe it is rot? Examine the bud for black spots.

Sounds like a plan, you do not need to open the jars everyday, just cure them until they feel dank, kinda dry but not crumbling under your fingers. You will get it right I'm sure. The ashes should be grey and it should burn even at decent paste. Happy harvesting! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom