AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

They are beautiful AngryBird. You are doing a great job!! 

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420
:thanks: I had so many things to do today, out of the house in pouring rain. I will do an update later.

I use vinager to bring the PH down and B.soda to bring it up, water and nutes. Ive been doing it a few months and its great. I feel like Im cheating the system. Ive seen a guy at he grow shop with 20 bottles of PH down and Im thinking damn use vinager! My tap runs from 7.5-8.5
Hello Angry!!
I use vinegar too.:high-five:When I was researching about how to grow, I was checking up on all bottles and got scared of the prices. And at the time, we didn't have any money to buy things, so I searched for alternate solutions.
Hi dutchess :) How is cooking with cannabis going?

I use vinager to bring the PH down and B.soda to bring it up, water and nutes. Ive been doing it a few months and its great. I feel like Im cheating the system. Ive seen a guy at he grow shop with 20 bottles of PH down and Im thinking damn use vinager! My tap runs from 7.5-8.5
Hello Angry!!
I use that too I was saying don't put vinegar on ur soil 2 drops takes 5 litres of water down from 7.5 to 5 easy sometimes under 5

Autoflower420

I can't wait to see your update! I was so happy this morning! I checked on the girls this morning when their lights came on and got a very pleasant surprise! My cherry pie girl has started blooming like crazy! I was worried after the cat had her snacks off of all 3 girls. Well they are bouncing back and looking . I have also started on flavored glycerin tincture and E-vap. I will post pics for my girls and my other stuff. I have been a busy busy girl! I am opening a collective.

I can't wait to see your update! I was so happy this morning! I checked on the girls this morning when their lights came on and got a very pleasant surprise! My cherry pie girl has started blooming like crazy! I was worried after the cat had her snacks off of all 3 girls. Well they are bouncing back and looking . I have also started on flavored glycerin tincture and E-vap. I will post pics for my girls and my other stuff. I have been a busy busy girl! I am opening a collective. 

Hi I will come by your journal soon. Kids want laptop for a while. It is sch a happy feeling to have ladies bloom.
I don't hav any blooming ladies now, we cut them down. Only babies and my sweet Pineapple Chunk.:love:

Add your journal to your signature Edit Signature - 420 Magazine

Facilitating,:circle-of-love: a collective :thumb: hard work but rewarding. If it is possible, please tell me more about it.

Hey Birdie hope all is awesome in your world. Had to drop in and check on you and your ladies :)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
:passitleft: Just trying to make an update on babies. we harvested the AK auto too. So now Pineapple Chunk is the only big one 2 autos are growing and 2 White Widow are in waiting to pop. Thank you for stopping by :hug: hugs to you both :)

Ive had no desire to make anything canna to eat since turkey day. I still have a p.butter cookie. No butter in my coffee since and only one scoup and one cup from now on!!! Its potent stuff! Im guessing the dark on the bottom of the butter is the most of the THC??
My next project is cold water hash. I washed my new bags, Im ready!! Soon. Im getting ready to harvest my tent. 2-4 weeks. I might do a few bag hash runs before. The first 2-3 hrs of the day are devoted to this site and following all the threads and LEARNING!!!
Thanks for all your help Angrybird!!!!!!

I would like to say THANK YOU to those who nominated me last month and for you who voted
:circle-of-love::thanks::circle-of-love::thanks:

I have not taken any pictures since my two White Widows still are under soil...
My two autos are growing slowly.

Hi
Today I have been nibbling on cookie crumbles. They have kept me in a nice Buzz land for about 4 hrs now.:Namaste:

I have a white widow baby too :):circle-of-love: She surely took her little time to show her face :p She was placed in water and after sinking, placed directly in soil. On the 27th.

The 2 autos were re potted today too.
Temperature is sinking as we reach Christmas, and we keep the babies warm with a 60 w red bulb.
O took some pictures and will upload them in a few hours

Thank yo all for your support and love. It is so wonderful to have met you all
Let me spread some too :circle-of-love::love::hug::love::circle-of-love::love::hug::love::circle-of-love:

Being in a sweet buzz high all day, made me do some creative thinking :) I have a new test to run. More in a few days....

Hi
Today I have been nibbling on cookie crumbles. They have kept me in a nice Buzz land for about 4 hrs now.:Namaste:

I have a white widow baby too :):circle-of-love: She surely took her little time to show her face . She was placed in water and after sinking, placed directly in soil. On the 27th.

The 2 autos were re potted today too.
Temperature is sinking as we reach Christmas, and we keep the babies warm with a 60 w red bulb.
O took some pictures and will upload them in a few hours

Thank yo all for your support and love. It is so wonderful to have met you all
Let me spread some too :circle-of-love::love::hug::love::circle-of-love::love::hug::love::circle-of-love:

Being in a sweet buzz high all day, made me do some creative thinking :) I have a new test to run. More in a few days....
Congratulations on your new baby!!!

UPDATE 4/12 2016

As year is coming to an end and my next harvest will be NEXT year, I am looking back on how I got here and how I have grown in the few months I am here.
Guys and gals
:love::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love::love: thank you for being here and supporting me in my journey.

Let us talk about babies

Here we have AK Auto in the beginning of her 3 week. Re planted yesterday :love:
AK_Auto.png

And here is Grand Heft Auto same age (they popped together):love:
Grand_Heft.png

And this is new born White Widow :party:
WhiteW.png

She was placed in soil 27th of November and yes, she is in a baby sock :rofl:. Find it easier to water on the outside of sock.

Hope your gardens will fill you with love and harvests will be plentiful.:thanks:

That's a long ass time for a seed to pop. I use the paper towel on plate covered in plastic wrap myself. I got one of them digital thremometers to tweak with, and if I keep them about 82-85 degrees, most pop in 36 hours. Just a tap root, but then is when I plant. I'd have been wondering , what a week? Cool.
Hey don't even trip about that shit about the title crap... I just found it wierd because I asked what it was like 5 years ago.................
And if you see,,, I'm still not there...LOL... And I've been here for a bit.... But after seeing you, I knowticed afew others. Then heard them say if your a MotM, you won't be one.... Then I seen a difference in that..... You know I understand 420 is getting pretty big and shit happens. And see what happens,,, when I have to much time on my hands........... JK But Congrat's on the new offspring and Keepm Green

hi birdie.....lo.ll...i was wonder how is ur yield uner this bulbs on autos?
how many gr u harvest more or less from each auto u harvest..
i read a few pages but i couldnt find somthing...too many pages..
nice thread..educated too much.and nice grows over there..hope u enjoy ur smokes...:thumb::goodjob:

:rollit:Agreed, that's a longtime to pop. Birdie, get a plant heat mat. They come in especially helpful in the winter for starting seeds/plants. Enjoy your harvest!
That's a long ass time for a seed to pop. I use the paper towel on plate covered in plastic wrap myself. I got one of them digital thremometers to tweak with, and if I keep them about 82-85 degrees, most pop in 36 hours. Just a tap root, but then is when I plant. I'd have been wondering , what a week? Cool.
Hey don't even trip about that shit about the title crap... I just found it wierd because I asked what it was like 5 years ago.................
And if you see,,, I'm still not there...LOL... And I've been here for a bit.... But after seeing you, I knowticed afew others. Then heard them say if your a MotM, you won't be one.... Then I seen a difference in that..... You know I understand 420 is getting pretty big and shit happens. And see what happens,,, when I have to much time on my hands........... JK But Congrat's on the new offspring and Keepm Green

it is ok, I wasn't offended, I can see your side of things too :)
also it was cooler in the grow room so that is why she took her time to pop.

hi birdie.....lo.ll...i was wonder how is ur yield uner this bulbs on autos?
how many gr u harvest more or less from each auto u harvest..
i read a few pages but i couldnt find somthing...too many pages..
nice thread..educated too much.and nice grows over there..hope u enjoy ur smokes...:thumb::goodjob:
Hi and welcome :)
We have only harvested two plants so far one was a bagseed (bought as skunk and grew like an auto) She gave around 150 gr.
the 2nd was AK Auto and it was less.
we didn't start off with these lights, we moved up to them and saw that plants responded well to them, so now we will see a grow from beginning to end with these lights :)
I have gone through SweetSue;s Oil thread from beginning to end ( looooooooooooots of pages) I love educating myself and don't mind reading :hug: Also lots of good educating stff can be fond in the blogs. I do blog some posts too with info.
:rollit:Agreed, that's a longtime to pop. Birdie, get a plant heat mat. They come in especially helpful in the winter for starting seeds/plants. Enjoy your harvest!
I was looking into heat, will find a solution.:thanks:

Newborn white widow!! So cute xD can't wait to see how yours grows

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Me too, it is something that I wanted to grow and over watered my last try :(

Back
Top Bottom