AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Great grow you have going on over here AngryBird, It's always interesting reading about different kinds of organic growing. I'll be subbing to this grow forsure.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:ciao: all in order I see :passitleft:
Yes sir :)

Great grow you have going on over here AngryBird, It's always interesting reading about different kinds of organic growing. I'll be subbing to this grow forsure.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

it is small but going well at the moment. thank you for joining:welcome: I have blogged a few things too.

UPDATE 8/11-2016

Finally pictures:party:

We have had some serious technical problems with pc, and it took me over a week to understand WHY my graphic card had problems...
(Note: Drivers from manufacturer was a bad choice..microsoft update driver =good choice)

We have added the 8 T8 lights florescent not LED lights. 4 warm light and 4 cold lights. Can't remember the lumens and all the other technical stuff at the moment. I have it written down. Numbers are high enough. :)

We have placed the lights along with the flowers so lights go all over the plant and not from top only.

We have added lots of fertilizer on the AK Auto and the Lady bag seed.
Horse manure, banana peel, Emilyas Cal mag and banana juice from fermented banana peels.

Here are the amazing bud shots from our 1st plant :party:

Lady Bag seed

She is 12 weeks old.
bag_lady.jpg
baglady_bud_2.jpg
baglady_bud.jpg

And our little AK Auto 5 weeks old

Auto_bud_5_weeks.jpg

Showing us she loves the new light and the fertilizers we make for them :circle-of-love:

Here is the light set up and our Pineapple Chunk showing in the foreground.
She will be put on 12/12 when autos are done.

DSC_012333.jpg

Happy growing and love grow to all your gardens :circle-of-love:

Thank you for stopping by :hug:

Awesome bird nice job on the new pic setup me likey very much :) lol but yea great lookn buds the lady's sure seem 2 love the new t8s. I have 2 t8s or t5s I can't member what they r right nw but can't use them right this sec cuz I have 2 run another wire 2 the back grow room from the breaker box so we can use sum more power n not keep blown the breaker cuz right now with my a.c. box and 4 mars hydro 150w led cubes in my flower forest and my 250w hps in the veg tent I'm almost at max capacity for power usage lol but with in the week here I will have the wire needed and b adding in another 1 or led boxes or get an hps ballast and hang tht and use the led cubes 2 hang on the sides of each plant??? Idk it's all so fun in deciding what way 2 go it gets hard makn up my mind lol n usually in the end end up doin whatever it is at the time completely different any how lol but yea enuf of a rant there cloggin up ur beautiful journal lol but yea have a gud night bird n great job on those ladies lookn nice:)

Awesome bird nice job on the new pic setup me likey very much :) lol but yea great lookn buds the lady's sure seem 2 love the new t8s. I have 2 t8s or t5s I can't member what they r right nw but can't use them right this sec cuz I have 2 run another wire 2 the back grow room from the breaker box so we can use sum more power n not keep blown the breaker cuz right now with my a.c. box and 4 mars hydro 150w led cubes in my flower forest and my 250w hps in the veg tent I'm almost at max capacity for power usage lol but with in the week here I will have the wire needed and b adding in another 1 or led boxes or get an hps ballast and hang tht and use the led cubes 2 hang on the sides of each plant??? Idk it's all so fun in deciding what way 2 go it gets hard makn up my mind lol n usually in the end end up doin whatever it is at the time completely different any how lol but yea enuf of a rant there cloggin up ur beautiful journal lol but yea have a gud night bird n great job on those ladies lookn nice:)

Looks awesome !
"clog up" my journal anytime :)
T5 is the LED version of my T8 florescent lights. I got carried away and ordered them too long :rofl:. Stupid mistake, not to measure, I know.

:goodjob: AngryBird! They look wow! hehehe...
Blessings of love to you and your grows :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Hi merci :circle-of-love:

Hope your little one is better today. Will be dropping by soon.

Loving your plants Angry! nice job you are doing there. The waiting sucks but its all worth it in the end. One day im going to try out that Pineapple chunk. Lots of hype about it. Good luck and talk at you soon.
:thanks:
My pineapple has gone through hell getting to where she is today, I have saved her life 2 times that is why she is small for her age.
She was born 30/7
I can't wait to put her in bloom:Namaste:

Just doing a drive by. I see talk about them autos,,, I tell ya something I think autos are really come to their peak, outdoors. Being able to call the flowering time. Harvesting at prime time, say, end of July, beginning of August when the sun is at it's peak in time and intensity. A time when the photo plants are just starting to flower. Another thing about harvest times, Johnny Law doesn't really start looking for pot busts till end of Sept, when most plants are big and smell, and are getting close to finishing so the growers are out there working, for a bust. Autos by then, are done in and dried and being smoked upon. Look Good Keepem Green

Just doing a drive by. I see talk about them autos,,, I tell ya something I think autos are really come to their peak, outdoors. Being able to call the flowering time. Harvesting at prime time, say, end of July, beginning of August when the sun is at it's peak in time and intensity. A time when the photo plants are just starting to flower. Another thing about harvest times, Johnny Law doesn't really start looking for pot busts till end of Sept, when most plants are big and smell, and are getting close to finishing so the growers are out there working, for a bust. Autos by then, are done in and dried and being smoked upon. Look Good Keepem Green

Yeah, we noticed,, Johnny was really busy here, many fellow florists were busted, and lost a lot...

Making us a bit paranoid too, what if,,,

All great here, the girls are looking genuinely happy and I think your harvest will be great and green! Go Birdie! Go! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

All great here, the girls are looking genuinely happy and I think your harvest will be great and green! Go Birdie! Go! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

:thanks: nice to see you here again Tomula :welcome: back

I am happy too, looks like I found a feeding formula on y DIY fertilizers

In all my blondieness, I have forgotten to mention that the plants still have the electrical power going through them.
An idea I found on the web, and our Emilya is doing as well. ( She was commenting in another forum too some ten years ago)
Maybe this is helping on the AK Auto's quick growth?

Back
Top Bottom