AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Yes it is my first coming so far !!! :party: And it has soo many small ones on them
Hubby say they will grow into one big.
It is like 7 or eight little ones on each branch.

Hey Birdie:hug: has buds Yaya !:slide::slide::party::party::thumb:

Heya Birdie I see you are doing well. Thanks for stopping by and checking me out too. You are so awesome. I know your day is filled with the light of love you seem to always be glowing with so keep on flying around and spreading that light. You are doing great.

Later Birdie:love:

Hi all, fixing PC so I can't fly by.
Jacob , weed34 wrote it not knowing I am a woman :) It is something I wrote to him in his journal. He has some beautiful ladies growing.

Hi weed34 welcome to my journal:welcome:
:party:Lights will be here Thursday

Hi all, fixing PC so I can't fly by.
Jacob , weed34 wrote it not knowing I am a woman :) It is something I wrote to him in his journal. He has some beautiful ladies growing.

Hi weed34 welcome to my journal:welcome:
:party:Lights will be here Thursday
Hi firstly I ashamed I didn't know that you are woman I thought that is your grow soo I m right I think. Soo I hope you will have huge buds and waiting for picture of your plants sincerely yours from saint Petersburg .

Sent from my GT-I8190 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Darn PC problems. Lots of folks seem to be having them this week. Hope it gets fixed soon.

:hug: :love: :hug:

Well, I am the PC fixing person.. :rofl: soo I am stubborn to fix it. :hug:

Glad your D.E. arrived! I'm very stoked to see pics of your snowy garden. Plus your Pineapple Chunk taking off is also great news! I've had a couple plants "just hanging on" for a while too. It's an awesome feeling when they finally get everything in gear haha. Hope all is well in your garden and life. Keep up the great work :D
Pics soon it was really white in there hehehe

Hi firstly I ashamed I didn't know that you are woman I thought that is your grow soo I m right I think. Soo I hope you will have huge buds and waiting for picture of your plants sincerely yours from saint Petersburg .

This is my grow :) and No need to be ashamed. St. Petersburg is cold now ee??

Well, I am the PC fixing person.. :rofl: soo I am stubborn to fix it. :hug:

Pics soon it was really white in there hehehe

This is my grow :) and No need to be ashamed. St. Petersburg is cold now ee??
Well minus one for now winter hasn't arrived yet and very cold for me totally different climate for me well at least my girls began to buds check up bro hope you healthy girls see u

:love:Birdie:love::hug:

Hi and welcome :welcome: to my journal :) I am a total newbie but have made my share of mistakes and learned a lot from my amazing friends here

Thanks for stopping by. I have some info in first post and some blogs too

Back
Top Bottom