AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Heya Birdie. Congrats on nom. You deserve it.

Heya Birdie. Congrats on nom. You deserve it.

Thank you Jacob I feel really blessed to be a part of it all.
and yes, winning would be a true privilege. I really do love this community :circle-of-love:

Hiya AngryBird... Thanks for dropping by earlier.. here to return the favour :Namaste:
Been busy reading all 47 pages of post... phew... I need a drink..lol..

Learned a lot from your journal and the help you've given and received here.. :thumb: +rep
You deserve the nomination. Gratz!

Blessings to you and your darlings...:circle-of-love:

Hiya AngryBird... Thanks for dropping by earlier.. here to return the favour :Namaste:
Been busy reading all 47 pages of post... phew... I need a drink..lol..

Learned a lot from your journal and the help you've given and received here.. :thumb: +rep
You deserve the nomination. Gratz!

Blessings to you and your darlings...:circle-of-love:

Hi and welcome to my end :circle-of-love: I am glad I could help you out a bit :)
Anytime you need help just come here and post there are some amazing members here with BIGGER knowledge than I to help out :Namaste:

A little heads up

Since we are low on money BUT we need to get more lights..this is what we did.

1st let me just do a re cap on WHAT we have at the moment:

On the AK auto we have a LED light bulb shining 150 W about 10 cm away
On my little stunned ( started to grow again) Pineapple Chunk and the BIG bag seed lady we have 2 LED 80W each 1 CFL 100W
and a T8 18 W.

We realized a long time ago that for flowering we needed more lights.

Was looking into cree lights DIY and decided it had to wait, since I could not find all parts in my country or they were double price than from abroad. ( Due to capital control we still have problems with credit card payments abroad and Western Union only works to pay to a PRIVATE account not company...)

So

We are trying something "old" in a new way.

We are planning to have only 4 plants at the time

4 T8 1.20 cm with 2 lights in each = 8 lights
4 hot and 4 cold lights 18 W Placed length wise from the corner of the pot.
It comes up to about 45 Euros.. and we will be building from there.
Hopefully we will have them by Friday and hopefully my PC will recognize the mobile again so I can upload pictures. :circle-of-love:

Just checking in to see how things are going in your world Birdie. What if someone sent you a led grow light?

Lovely dream :)
Thanks for dropping by Arctic. I will fly by soon. Hope all is well with you and Mrs A :circle-of-love:

Ugh! I can't believe how hard it is in this day and age to get something ordered and shipped from some countries. How frustrating for you!

Oh well, I guess you'll just have to move closer to some of us. :winkyface: :hug: And then if you want a job don't forget Sue still has that wing woman position open. :laughtwo:

It s frustrating, since I was ordering cree lights, went to Western Union to pay,,and get message..sry can't pay to company account... But never mind.. positive thinking.. at least the new is better than what we have. :hug:
I 'll be Sue's wing (wo)man any day :)

Nice. Best to plan for what you can handle. Pineapple Chunk! Oh boy birdie! Great smoke right there. Looking good!

hi Bumble, yes I hope she will produce. It will be double worth it since seed was a gift from a lady I love BIG time:thanks:

Hey Birdie! You sure have a real cute bunch in your nest. Awesome work so far! Sorry to hear about the pests. I know how annoying they can be.. If you can get a nice sized bag of Diatomaceous Earth you will be so set. I like the stuff because it looks like it snowed in my garden haha. I keep hearing pineapple chunk coming up and I want to order some one day. Is your AK the only auto in your grow? I've never grown autos but I'm eager to try them in the future. As well, congratulations on the motm nomination :)

There has been a lot of good info thrown around on this journal and I love it. I'm still pretty new here so I like when people share how they do things in their garden. Gives me more ideas to work with haha. Picked up some of the dopest dope I've ever smoked at my local dispensary. Purple Kush. May this Jay symbolize a peace offering :passitleft:

Hi Birdie! Congrats on the MOTM nomination. :cheer:
Your presence and energy is a wonderful addition to the already great group of folks here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

:thanks: nice words to wake up to. You guys make my day so much brighter :circle-of-love:

Hey Birdie! You sure have a real cute bunch in your nest. Awesome work so far! Sorry to hear about the pests. I know how annoying they can be.. If you can get a nice sized bag of Diatomaceous Earth you will be so set. I like the stuff because it looks like it snowed in my garden haha. I keep hearing pineapple chunk coming up and I want to order some one day. Is your AK the only auto in your grow? I've never grown autos but I'm eager to try them in the future. As well, congratulations on the motm nomination :)

There has been a lot of good info thrown around on this journal and I love it. I'm still pretty new here so I like when people share how they do things in their garden. Gives me more ideas to work with haha. Picked up some of the dopest dope I've ever smoked at my local dispensary. Purple Kush. May this Jay symbolize a peace offering :passitleft:

:passitleft:
I received a 1kg bag of Diatomaceous Earth ( still use copy paste to get the word right :rofl:) yesterday and made it snow in my garden :) It sure looks like Christmas :rofl:

Pineapple Chunk is with me since July and was "just hanging in " for a month. I actually started to believe she would be short until end. Surprise surprise..she took off :circle-of-love:.

Well, the whole idea of a journal is to share tricks and tips but also mistakes to learn from. I hope I have helped any new comers to NOT do my mistakes. :)
At the moment AK auto is the only one. But she will have company soon.
If you want to learn more about auto growing, thebeast27 is where to go. He is a auto king! :high-five:

Thank you for your kind words, they warm up my day and make me smile :thanks:

UPDATE 21/10-2016
With pictures :rofl: although ... the same half low quality as usual....
My
diatomaceous earth arrived yesterday and I didn't wait long to make it snow in the garden..(might just put a little Santa in there somewhere??)
The pests problem was BIG and I hope it is the end of it!
My growing timeline has been formed in my head, so I guess I need to write it down, before it fly away.
AK auto: I have it set to finish in 11 weeks which makes it 25th of January.
Bag seed lady is budding and since we planted it knowing it is skunk, we believe it is auto .
Due to these two lights are on 20/4.
Pineapple Chunk has stared growing and have shown her first calyx. She is not an auto and actually I believe she would have grown better in 18/6 light.
Anyways I plan to go 12/12 on her once AK auto is finished.

AK Auto 3 weeks old.
AK_auto1.jpg

Pineapple Chunk born 30/7
She has been topped once.
Pineapple12.jpg

And last but not least Bag seed Lady or more likely some of her buds..can't fit in the camera :rofl:
bud_bag_lady.jpg
some_buds_of_bag_lady.jpg

I hope you all have a great day and spread love around you :circle-of-love:

Hey Birdie, we are just stopping in to see how your doing over here :) maybe we can make dreams come true for you. Sending grow big vibes to your girls and big hugs from us.

Blessed Buds our friend and dream big :) :circle-of-love:

Hi Arctic :) time for some morning coffee (for me) and evening/night? for you and your wife let's have it together :circle-of-love:
Thanks for stopping by :)

Back
Top Bottom