AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

thank you for your friendly happiness :thanks: i've been lurking around but have just started posting thanks to people - your journal and grow are awesome :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Morning We ALL need to be happy. :circle-of-love:

My smallest ,green babies that is, was watered today. I will try to take some photos later today.

Life IS beautiful and sun is shining in my heart today :thanks: for being here ALL of you

Hallo Birdie.

I used to use these home recipes for nutes and supplements. I used to burn my babies up. I used to lock them out constantly and stunt them sometimes so badly I would wanna tear them up. I could never just kill a potentially beautiful baby. But als, some of them died anyway.

One day, not too long ago, I was reading random stuff and I came across a bit of interesting info. This information summarized for me all I had been doing wrong all along. It said something like " using these home remedies and supplements is a touch and go deal. There is no precise way to measure ( without the proper equipment ) what you are giving your babies. These plants are easy to over or under nute."

So in essence I believe that if I am not growing outside I should use as organic as possible and a reputable brand of nutes to grow with.
Please, don't get me wrong I am not saying that you are doing anything wrong.
If you are in a place, for whatever reason where they are unobtainable, then I would nute very sparingly with what you have been using on young seedlings if at all.

Oh ps. Thank you for that Deee-licious cup of coffee this morn..

Have a wonderful evening and continue soaring in happiness for us all.

Hi AngryBird,
Thank you so much for your info.:thanks:

Any time :) and welcome to my little corner of the world. Thank you for taking time in reading my journal :welcome:

thank you for your friendly happiness :thanks: i've been lurking around but have just started posting thanks to people - your journal and grow are awesome :cheesygrinsmiley:
hi to you too and welcome :welcome:

Hallo Birdie.

I used to use these home recipes for nutes and supplements. I used to burn my babies up. I used to lock them out constantly and stunt them sometimes so badly I would wanna tear them up. I could never just kill a potentially beautiful baby. But als, some of them died anyway.

One day, not too long ago, I was reading random stuff and I came across a bit of interesting info. This information summarized for me all I had been doing wrong all along. It said something like " using these home remedies and supplements is a touch and go deal. There is no precise way to measure ( without the proper equipment ) what you are giving your babies. These plants are easy to over or under nute."

So in essence I believe that if I am not growing outside I should use as organic as possible and a reputable brand of nutes to grow with.
Please, don't get me wrong I am not saying that you are doing anything wrong.
If you are in a place, for whatever reason where they are unobtainable, then I would nute very sparingly with what you have been using on young seedlings if at all.

Oh ps. Thank you for that Deee-licious cup of coffee this morn..

Have a wonderful evening and continue soaring in happiness for us all.

I understand what you say.. That is why some of my babies went off..
The banana juice is strictly AFTER 4th week and ONLY a tbs in 2 liters. Every 2nd watering
Same goes for Cal Mag.
And coffee grounds is sprinkled once a week 1 tbs too.

I know your advice comes from a good place so I don't misunderstand your intention :circle-of-love:

And btw

GOOD MORNING beautiful world :circle-of-love:
Thank you for being here

HEADS UP 17/9-2016

Pineapple Chunk

was watered today with water+ 1 tbs of banana juice
pine.png

She still has a bad leaf left from torture times...

and Baby bag-seed
baby_bagseed2.jpg

MAn I wush I could take better pictures

Thank you for being here and watch my 1st try..even though they took time to start ( due to my mistakes)

:thanks:

Any time :) and welcome to my little corner of the world. Thank you for taking time in reading my journal :welcome:

hi to you too and welcome :welcome:

I understand what you say.. That is why some of my babies went off..
The banana juice is strictly AFTER 4th week and ONLY a tbs in 2 liters. Every 2nd watering
Same goes for Cal Mag.
And coffee grounds is sprinkled once a week 1 tbs too.

I know your advice comes from a good place so I don't misunderstand your intention :circle-of-love:

And btw

GOOD MORNING beautiful world :circle-of-love:
Thank you for being here

Oh Birdie....you have made my day. Don't worry about any lower damaged leaves. Let them work until they have added everything they have. Yes, we can attempt to do too much for our babies. They'll tell us pretty quick that they only wanted some light and water.

As for pictures, your hand must be stable. Try propping your hand on a can of soup.

Sending grow vibes and a little magic :green_heart:

Mornin Ms Birdie. Yeah I was speaking from my own experience about nutes.
Your babies are looking a while lot better.
Like Mr Jim says, don't worry about those lower leaves. They still have energy to be used.

Much love.
Jacob.

Ps I am in a mood. No sleep for a couple days.
Think I can get a cup of that fine coffee n a cake this morning ?

Pp s
I have three cans that are invaluable in my flower room.

Lol

Have a fantastic day !

Phrum the light room.

Mornin Ms Birdie. Yeah I was speaking from my own experience about nutes.
Your babies are looking a while lot better.
Like Mr Jim says, don't worry about those lower leaves. They still have energy to be used.

Much love.
Jacob.
Ps I am in a mood. No sleep for a couple days.
Think I can get a cup of that fine coffee n a cake this morning ?

Have a fantastic day !

Phrum the light room.

How about a hug with that Jacob. :hug::hug::hug:

Have a great day now. :love: Have you nothing strongly indica to help with sleep? I can't use them myself, my system rejects indicas. :laughtwo: I have to work myself to the point of passing out, and then I'm good for no more than 4-5 hours. Gonna try for a bit more right now. I'll catch up to you later.

:hug:5:hug: of course,
Where are my manners ?

All of my indicas are three weeks out or so. )-:

Phrum the light room.

HI all of you :hug: :hug:

My cellphone is of low quality so nothing can be done..sry you have to bare with me on the pics :rofl:
And Lil.. I will look for antishake thank you

They are perking up and I love seeing them grow!! :circle-of-love:

Hi Birdie!

Getting caught up, life's had me busy but it's all good.

Good to see your grow is doing well. You're such an awesome spirit, I love reading your journal.

Have a wonderful day! :hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

:Namaste:
:welcome: long time no see :hug:
I am glad you are well.was bit worried there.

Thank you for taking the time to read it :)
Growing is getting better thanks to all the help from this absolutely beautiful community :circle-of-love:

Need your advice guys

who is good on drying / curing...without anyone there to open jars,,,
Hey birdie just stopping in. Personally I am looking into the cvaults. I am gonna cure in those but dry hanging in my tent off the Scrogs I have built. But u know how things go. Might change my mind in 20 mins. Well best of luck and I'll check in more.

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Need your advice guys

who is good on drying / curing...without anyone there to open jars,,,

i've tried different methods. i guess a lot depends on your environment. my best success which is what i stick with are the old fashioned brown paper sacks. i let harvest hang on the stem until the outsides are feeling dryish then stash them loosely in sacks and monitor. after a few days or so i can place the sacks in a big ziplock. it's just having the time to monitor how often they need air. have really nice buds not too moist/not too dry - lasts well :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit - if you're going to be gone like donald that's pretty dicey. brown sacks do allow for some absorption of moisture without drying ... but curing by nature takes attention. hard to have that work out sorry for the ramble wtf?

Pineapple9.jpg
BabyBag1.jpg

I am just so happy to see growth !! So I had to share some more bad quality pictures with you!!!

Thank you for being here :)

Have to run off and do some business out... will be back later

:love:

Back
Top Bottom