AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Good morning Birdie!

Good to see the Chunk is making a recovery. Going to post some pics soon?

You're still awesome for what you are doing for Puregreen! It looks like a bit of a stall on the GFM, but I am sure everyone will chip in once they hit payday.
BTW, thanks for the reps, yes I am the anonymous. I don't care if the 420 community knows that was me. I just did it so my real name wasn't displayed to the public and could easily be linked back to my account on here.
Here, take this and have a great day :passitleft:

I just wanted you to know your contribution didn't get unnoticed. That is why I showed you I know you donated :)
:passitleft: :) thx neeeeeeeexxt??!!
I am patiently waiting for end of month when it is pay day!
It s just such a rewarding feeling to make puregreen happy :)
:circle-of-love:

Coffee my friend, tea is for the evening

Jimdogggy

Coffe for me as well please and a double up on those brownies if ya got it.......
Morning Birdie and friends. :passitleft:

I would love I coffee I sure need it. My puppy is still fast asleep, she's only two but she acts like an old Nana!

Jimdogggy
I wish I could get the lab to be a house dog but she is not house trained and it was a challenge to get my sweetie to accept cats in the house. I don't think there are enough tricks up my sleeve to get the dog in the house

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I wish I could get the lab to be a house dog but she is not house trained and it was a challenge to get my sweetie to accept cats in the house. I don't think there are enough tricks up my sleeve to get the dog in the house

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
It took a long time to train our girl, she loved to get into the rubbish when everyone went to sleep at night little cheeky dog.

Jimdogggy

Done :thumb:
Hey anyone worried about making the donation, there is an anonymous option where your name and comment is not shown except to the person running the GoFundMe campaign. Best of Luck Puregreen if you read this.
:passitleft:

Thank you my friend, I know I probably keep saying it but all this has just blown my mind, I just checked on the GoFundMe page and I couldn't believe it, The ones I can see I will pm but there is one that comes up as anonymous, so whoever you are, THANK YOU!!! and THANK YOU ALL, you all are truly special people:circle-of-love:

Thank you for letting everyone know, AB. You're a good person and I'm glad you're my friend.

HI everyone
puregreen had a really BAD experience and was robbed on EVERYTHING he has.
I am setting up a GoFundMe account so we can help him get all the growing gear/seeds/fertilizers etc back.
It is easier to send money to him since he is in Europe.
Please HELP even 1 $ 1 Euro from each one can make him happy!!!!

Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

Thank you everyone :) I noticed more donations :circle-of-love:
I am so happy to see that puregreen will be growing soon :party:

And to my grow..
My babies are looking better and better, WHO WOULD BELIEVE IT ??!!
Pineapple is perking up and babyseed is showing more grow :)
:cheer:

Go Birdies babies !
Howgozit today Birdie ?
Great job helping PureGreen out.
You are awesome I love you and your spirit.
Thank you.

Phrum the light room.
She sure is one SPECIAL lady:love:
Thank you so much :circle-of-love:

Jacob they will grow a bit bigger and tomorrow is watering day :)
I had a lot of practice in killing seedlings so I think I finally got the hang of it!!!:high-five:

As far as pureggreen is concerned.. I cried when I read about what they did to is house/ things /throwing paint on carpets etc..the worse part was the seeds on the pillows in kid's rooms.. And I know if I "feel" the pain of someone's story..my heart and soul will not forgive me if I don't help!!
I am not alone in this... EVERYONE here helped me and I owe you all a thank you

I feel so touched by everything you and everyone here are doing for me and your babies will be just fine, they have someone who is blessed looking after them:love:

Good morning Birdie!

You're still awesome for what you are doing for Puregreen! It looks like a bit of a stall on the GFM, but I am sure everyone will chip in once they hit payday.
BTW, thanks for the reps, yes I am the anonymous. I don't care if the 420 community knows that was me. I just did it so my real name wasn't displayed to the public and could easily be linked back to my account on here.

I thought I had missed something whilst reading through journals, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I didn't realise you was anonymous until now, Although I have been and am heavily stoned at the minute and I get easily confused:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good morning Birdie!

Picture coming right up..although they ar seriously bad quality.. :thanks:

Birdie, you are one class act...:thanks: Have to give you reps for helping out!

I admire you more than you know YOU are one heck of a beautiful woman :circle-of-love:

Good morning AB, I've put the kettle on (coffee, strong an sweet with a touch of cream please hahaha) and I just put the brownies in the oven, should be just in time for your wake an bake, love ya:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Thank you luv. ( remember that from my time in London)
You spoil me and I love it :circle-of-love: Usually I spoil and take care of people I love:thanks:

UPDATE 15/9-2016
As promised,my pictures of the lowest quality out there.
Pineapple Chunkbirth 30/7 and heavily tortured but survived
PineApple_C_15_sept.jpg

She has perked up nicely to normal and I see some new leaves coming soon.
Baby bag seed birth 21/8 untouched and not tortured by my inexperienced hands :rofl:
Baby_bagseed1.jpg

See the new nodes.. she looks like a lady should!!!
Thank you everybody for being here for me giving me hugs and supporting me when I need it
I truly love you

Good morning Birdie just stopping in to say hello and see whats going on the AB garden.
Glad to see Chunk and Bag seed are doing good.

Chunk has been stripped of the bottom leaves..that is why she looks so small.

The biggest leaves is 3rd node I think.

Mornin Birdie. Have I told you lately how Awesome you are ?

You are AWESOME !

Thanks for being that.
Jacob

Phrum the light room.

Good Morning Birdie, hope you are having a wonderful day over there across the pond.

I put my order in over at Puregreen's Cafe if you want to box that up to go that would be great....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom