AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

HI everyone
puregreen had a really BAD experience and was robbed on EVERYTHING he has.
I am setting up a GoFundMe account so we can help him get all the growing gear/seeds/fertilizers etc back.
It is easier to send money to him since he is in Europe.
Please HELP even 1 $ 1 Euro from each one can make him happy!!!!

Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

Solos aren't that hard birdie. Gotta wait til there's a decent root system. Then let the seedling dry out. Not too much of course. Then they pop right out. Lickity split.
Not trying to convert you. Just my method. Tried n true for me.
Later Birdie

Phrum the light room.

THank you for that :) It seems soo easy but I am too much of a chicken :rofl: to try again...

Ok Birdie. Hang in there. Things are looking up.

:passitleft:
:passitleft:thx neexxt yes I see Pineapple perking up more and more :thanks:
Hey there Birdie, just stopping in to give you this :passitleft: and check on things.

THank you for that :) It seems soo easy but I am too much of a chicken :rofl: to try again...

:passitleft:thx neexxt yes I see Pineapple perking up more and more :thanks:

Guys please don't forget :

HI everyone
puregreen had a really BAD experience and was robbed on EVERYTHING he has.
I am setting up a GoFundMe account so we can help him get all the growing gear/seeds/fertilizers etc back.
It is easier to send money to him since he is in Europe.
Please HELP even 1 $ 1 Euro from each one can make him happy!!!!

Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

purgreen's return to growing funding

I am going to head over to GoFundMe as soon as I get back home in front of my computer :thumb:
Been there, I know the feeling. I wish there was a way to get the most important stuff back for Puregreen. Photos and Memories are the worst loss....

Sent from my SM-N915V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am going to head over to GoFundMe as soon as I get back home in front of my computer :thumb:
Been there, I know the feeling. I wish there was a way to get the most important stuff back for Puregreen. Photos and Memories are the worst loss....

Sent from my SM-N915V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Done :thumb:
Hey anyone worried about making the donation, there is an anonymous option where your name and comment is not shown except to the person running the GoFundMe campaign. Best of Luck Puregreen if you read this.

Thank you everyone :) I noticed more donations :circle-of-love:
I am so happy to see that puregreen will be growing soon :party:

And to my grow..
My babies are looking better and better, WHO WOULD BELIEVE IT ??!!
Pineapple is perking up and babyseed is showing more grow :)

Thank you everyone :) I noticed more donations :circle-of-love:
I am so happy to see that puregreen will be growing soon :party:

And to my grow..
My babies are looking better and better, WHO WOULD BELIEVE IT ??!!
Pineapple is perking up and babyseed is showing more grow :)

Good! Babies struggle so hard at times. Grow babies, grow!

Go Birdies babies !
Howgozit today Birdie ?
Great job helping PureGreen out.
You are awesome I love you and your spirit.
Thank you.

Phrum the light room.

Here's a handful of +Reps for ya Biridie. You're tha best.

Thank you so much :circle-of-love:

Jacob they will grow a bit bigger and tomorrow is watering day :)
I had a lot of practice in killing seedlings so I think I finally got the hang of it!!!:high-five:

As far as pureggreen is concerned.. I cried when I read about what they did to is house/ things /throwing paint on carpets etc..the worse part was the seeds on the pillows in kid's rooms.. And I know if I "feel" the pain of someone's story..my heart and soul will not forgive me if I don't help!!
I am not alone in this... EVERYONE here helped me and I owe you all a thank you

:circle-of-love:

Hi and welcome :welcome:to my journal puregreen
Snuggle up on a cushion..curl up on the sofa..anywhere you feel like home :circle-of-love:
I try to write the way I think and feel..sometimes it can go messy ( blonde head you know :rofl:)
I was really sad about the babies..but I learned my lessons and I look on my 2 surviving babies ( Pineapple C and baby bag seed) and smile.
Don't be a stranger :love:

Cutie :)
(allthough I think your picture will be deleted by mods..they don't want pet pictures in journals they belong in off topic section)

I have one pit bull he is 8 yrs

That's fine they can delete if need be :) my darling is a pitbull as well. They are such an amazing breed, so beautiful and charismatic 

Jimdogggy
truth is I was DEAD scared of pit bulls until I looked into his eyes...it all flew away,, I saw LOVE in them and I melted.
He is now 8 yrs old and in dog years he is OLD..

One thing I noticed in Pineapple Chunk. she likes 18/6 in light.. Seems to respond better to it.

I decided to change lights after she perked up. And also since I have seen slow growth from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom